Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57424 Apr 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you have proven how ignorant you are. Zimmerman was not weighed at the police department on the night of the shooting. He was weighed almost two months later when charged and he was listed at 185 which is normally fully clothed. Martin would have been weighed nude during the autopsy and he was 158. So deduct clothing from Zimmerman when he was charged and he was probably 180 tops. Zimmerman says he was about 170 when the incident happened. Watching the video of him taken the night of the incident with the broken nose and cut head he easily appears 170. Dream up another lie and get back to me and I will continue to make you look like the idiot you are with facts from actual police reports and evidence.
When you attack someone and break their nose then bash their head on the sidewalk you may get shot if the person is in fear of theirs life such as Zimmerman. Doesn't matter age or weight. He will be acquitted as he should be. This case is nothing more than self defense. The prosecution knows they don't have a case but they had to do something to appease black racists.
Guess Zimmerman and O'Mara lied about him losing a lot of weight between the night of the murder and the day of his arrest. According to O'Mara, it was due to worry.

He weighed over 200 pounds the night he murdered Trayvon and nothing you can say will change that.
Concernedcitizen

Carmel, IN

#57425 Apr 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Little fat piggy weighed at least 200 pounds. Clothes weigh three pounds.
The boy he killed- the boy who was on the sidewalk minding his own business when jumped by the pedophile- weighted 158 pounds.
Lying C*t74 claimed Martin outweighed you fat little piggy by 40 pounds.
Fat little piggy has lost weight because he is under house arrest and not going out to fast food restaurants or drinking beer.
Most importantly: fat little pedophile had a gun. He wasn't arrested for sitting on the boy.
What an odd comment. Clearly, Z gained weight after the night of the shooting because there is visual proof. Surely you're not that stupid.
Tired of Whining

Lexington, SC

#57426 Apr 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He had a poor, unhappy home life. All the more reason to pity him, not celebrate his death. He was, after all just a misguided kid.
Of course, need I remind you, Zimmerman knew nothing of his background.
If blacks had a normal family until You know. ta mother and father rather than some fly by night F every other day Maybe Trayvon would have been a decent kid rather than a violent thug

Since Zimmerman was forced to defend himself and blow the useless thug away, no one will ever know. How many dead black thugs do we have to have before society addresses the problem. Black youth are the main cause of dead blacks ...problem is that people do not want to admit this

People like Spazz thin that by defending the tug lifestyle she is helping minorities The opposite is true ,there is no excuse for thug behavior All the average thug needs to control his behavior is a bullet to his heart
Tired of Whining

Lexington, SC

#57427 Apr 15, 2013
Concernedcitizen wrote:
<quoted text> What an odd comment. Clearly, Z gained weight after the night of the shooting because there is visual proof. Surely you're not that stupid.
He may be !! Don't bet any serious money on Bareassed being able to assess a situation objectively
concernedcitizen

Carmel, IN

#57429 Apr 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess Zimmerman and O'Mara lied about him losing a lot of weight between the night of the murder and the day of his arrest. According to O'Mara, it was due to worry.
He weighed over 200 pounds the night he murdered Trayvon and nothing you can say will change that.
It doesn't matter if Zimmerman weighed 200 pounds because a 160 pound football player could easily take down such a person. A lean and muscled person has a huge advantage over someone with fat and who is unathletic. The fat proves more of a hinderance which explains why Z was so out of breath just from walking and talking.

I have no doubt Zimmerman's weight fluctuates with stress. Who wants to eat when they are put under such stress, particularly when they know they are getting railroaded by politics? He has a history of weight fluctuations which leaves him very vulnerable. Based on his police tape image, he looked to be around 175-180 pounds...but so what? He had absolutely no physical advantage over Martin....none whatsoever. In actuality, he would be even more disadvantaged if he weighed that extra 20 pounds you claim. Look at him now. Any 160 pound football player could clean his clock if they wanted to....particularly if they are into street fighting, like Martin was.
concernedcitizen

Carmel, IN

#57430 Apr 15, 2013
Tired of Whining wrote:
<quoted text> He may be !! Don't bet any serious money on Bareassed being able to assess a situation objectively
Of course but I was curious how his racist and befuddled mind would approach the obvious.
Tired of Whining

Lexington, SC

#57431 Apr 15, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I guess that kracker that killed those bast*rds at sandy hook elementary had a normal family! lmao! all you krackers are freain retards! weird,dumb as freaks of nature that need put out of your misery,you lice infested trailer park dwelling pale stinky wet dog smelling european piece of sht! lol!
A bullet to the heart would have cured his problem too.. So what is your point ,boy? The sandy hood shooter is an aberration, whereas the trayvons of this world are considered normal for ghetto dwellers
chris

Lafayette, LA

#57432 Apr 15, 2013
krackersmacker wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I guess that kracker that killed those bast*rds at sandy hook elementary had a normal family! lmao! all you krackers are freain retards! weird,dumb as freaks of nature that need put out of your misery,you lice infested trailer park dwelling pale stinky wet dog smelling european piece of sht! lol!
and yet so many blacks depend on their daily bread from those crackers as you say
chris

Lafayette, LA

#57433 Apr 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was not casing anything. He was returning from the store.
You are a worthless piece of trash.
he was certainly casing places to break in the stolen jewelry found on him at the school certainly indicates who his was as a creature and so many of that crowd fit that demeanor, your foul language certainly explains who you are
chris

Lafayette, LA

#57434 Apr 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
People with your mindset show their lack of credibility by the snide hateful remarks about blacks.
I didn't say anyone needed to be a wrestler. I was merely correcting your lie saying Trayvon was a wrestler.
I have never said that physical traits are not important. You like to lie, anything to further your racist agenda.
No thanks to the pot, keep it for yourself.
because i never said he was a wrestler, you have a literacy problem, maybe you need to address that

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57446 Apr 15, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
You have no idea how much.
We know exactly how much the boy your pedophile killed: 158 pounds.

And that fat pedophile weighed more than 200 pounds.

Putting aside everything you say is an outright lie, if we took what you said - that the boy killed by the pedophile outweighed him by 40 pounds, that would mean your pedophile weighted 118 pounds.

Location hidden

#57447 Apr 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Racially profiling now that's funny. Martin matched the description of suspects committing burglaries
Martin matched the color of people the pedophile did not want walking in his neighborhood.

Being black was close enough for the pedophile.

Location hidden

#57448 Apr 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
Lets remember that there was zero evidence that Martin was assaulted during the autopsy.
He had a hole in his chest.

I guess you missed that.
Cat74

United States

#57449 Apr 15, 2013
The hole in Trayvons chest wouldn't be there if he was a normal human. He knew Zimmerman had a gun, and he wanted it. He was killed in self defense. He would not have been so brave if he wasn't also all hopped up on drugs.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#57450 Apr 15, 2013
get well soon travyon, we're all pulling for you.

Location hidden

#57451 Apr 15, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text> he was certainly casing places
Got it.

All blacks are casing places to break in, even when they are 70 yards from their front door.

Location hidden

#57452 Apr 15, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text> he was certainly casing places to break
The pedophile zimmerman was looking for a child to molest.

Martin was just too old for him.

Location hidden

#57453 Apr 15, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The hole in Trayvons chest wouldn't be there if he was a normal human.
Got it.

He was a black, and we know how you feel about them, LyingC*T74.

Location hidden

#57454 Apr 15, 2013
chris wrote:
the stolen jewelry
Wasn't stolen, bigot.

I understand: he's black so anything he has must be stolen.

Location hidden

#57455 Apr 15, 2013
concernedcitizen wrote:
<quoted text> It doesn't matter if Zimmerman weighed 200 pounds because a 160 pound football player could easily take down such a person.
It matters when someone insists that the boy outweighed the pedophile by 40 pounds when the truth was exactly opposite.

And it matters that the boy had every right to be exactly where he was at when he was jumped by the cop wannabee fat pedophile with the arrest record.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Does federal law forbid workplace discriminatio... 4 min Josh in New Orleans 7
News Randy Alcorn: Why Is Illegal Immigration Not Il... 20 min tomin cali 1
News The Trump victory, the threat to California's g... 38 min tomin cali 11
News Asheville area has high levels of radon gas (Dec '10) 1 hr Wit Sliman 15
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 2 hr spytheweb 44
News FDA eyeballs Lasik complaints (Apr '08) 16 hr skjblnd 21
News Hartselle to ban nightclubs, bars: (Oct '10) 21 hr ThomasA 3
More from around the web