Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Cat74

Palatine, IL

#57234 Apr 11, 2013
Barefoot, you lie like a cheap rug. It will all come out at the trial when Zimmerman will be judged by a jury of his peers, not Trayvons peers, his.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#57236 Apr 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Traygone being eaten by worms, boy? Zimmerman is free on bail, dumbass.
Really? So... he's like any other American who doesn't have a charge over his head? No restrictions?

wow.

I must have missed that news, son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#57238 Apr 11, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Trayvon was not a child. He was old enough, and big enough to have a job. He outweighed Zimmerman by 40 pounds, and he was drug crazed when he engaged an armed victim. What difference does it make!!
He was so "drug crazed" that he ran from Zimmerman, and Zimmerman pursued.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#57240 Apr 11, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Barefoot, you lie like a cheap rug. It will all come out at the trial when Zimmerman will be judged by a jury of his peers, not Trayvons peers, his.
Oh I get your point now! It's a reversal of the ol'

"We'll give 'em a fair trial, then hang 'em!"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#57242 Apr 11, 2013
Persistence Pays off…… BIG TIME ![8 months of research work finally delivers]

Pre-View: Let it not be said that we ever back down from the SEARCH FOR TRUTH

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/04/1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#57244 Apr 11, 2013
BUSTING OUT ALL OVER: BLACK MOB VIOLENCE
See if your home town is on this list of notorious cities

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.)

EDITOR’S NOTE: The links and video in the following report may contain offensive language.

But where the topic is discussed, the race of the offenders is often discussed. Most people want to know why. In Philadelphia, Ron Bockman suggested a better headline for the CBS story:“Correct headline, Large Disturbance Of Black Teens Gathers In Center City Philadelphia.”

Others say anyone who notices is a racist.

Post Script: And Wednesday of this week, two hours after this story was written, in Springfield, Ohio, 50 black people fought police with aluminum baseball bats at 4 p.m. Three people were arrested and charged with rioting.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/busting-out-all-ov...

Going to be an INTENSE Spring!
tiredof whining

Lexington, SC

#57246 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BUSTING OUT ALL OVER: BLACK MOB VIOLENCE
See if your home town is on this list of notorious cities
(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.)
EDITOR’S NOTE: The links and video in the following report may contain offensive language.
But where the topic is discussed, the race of the offenders is often discussed. Most people want to know why. In Philadelphia, Ron Bockman suggested a better headline for the CBS story:“Correct headline, Large Disturbance Of Black Teens Gathers In Center City Philadelphia.”
Others say anyone who notices is a racist.
Post Script: And Wednesday of this week, two hours after this story was written, in Springfield, Ohio, 50 black people fought police with aluminum baseball bats at 4 p.m. Three people were arrested and charged with rioting.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/busting-out-all-ov...
Going to be an INTENSE Spring!
Excellent article . OF course if a white person killed one of the rioting blacks he would be a racist . No wonder white people are getting fed up with these people acting like animals
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#57247 Apr 12, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is 48 out of 50 charged with murder are black,
Not White.
Your black street gangs kill more in a week than whites do in a year.
and then to put it more in perspective, being only 13% of the population showes that they are murdering at 6 to one ratio as whites, probably more so if you factor the difference in latino s
concernedcitizen

Carmel, IN

#57248 Apr 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He was so "drug crazed" that he ran from Zimmerman, and Zimmerman pursued.
If he ran from Z then he would have been home eating a peanut butter sandwich with the kid he was babysitting. Martin ran to get out of z's sight, no doubt. I wonder if it had more to do with not wanting to be spotted doing something illegal. Anyone who staggers into a building with their hoody wrapped tightly around their face is hiding something. Who wears a hoody over their face INSIDE a building? A robber or drug dealer, perhaps?

Naw, Martin hung around his place waiting to ambush Z. It was dark and he was in his natural habitat. The kid knew he could easily 'take' an overweight and out of shape man in his 30's but he didn't think he would have had a gun. If the kid was as innocent as you think, he would have been home. Why not? The reasons are obvious.

You know anything about the kid that was at home during the shooting? Don't you think he heard the ruckus and saw all the cops just outside the door? Wouldn't the kid call his mom and tell her about what was going on? I still have to wonder if this kid saw the whole thing. Don't you think it's odd daddy dearest had no idea what happened when he stumbled home later that night? Why would dear old dad allow his son who was expelled from school go out at all? Wouldn't you think he would become alarmed if he didn't return that night?

We now know the girlfriend lied which was obvious to most before her admission. It's a shame the taxpayers have to throw out so much money to appease a bunch of racists.

Now it seems the Martins are going to get a lot of money from a civil suit. Expected.....blame someone else for not supervising your own kid and then get as much money as you can. It's better than a lottery.
concernedcitizen

Carmel, IN

#57249 Apr 12, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The teenager outweighed Zimmermn by 40 pounds, and was hopped up on pot. There are witnesses as to what Zimmerman had to do. They will get him acquited. Then he can offer Trayvons greedy parents a couple bucks, and they will forget all about him.
They are going to get a alot more than a couple of bucks. This will be better than the lottery for them.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57250 Apr 12, 2013
reacharound jaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Criminal apologists like you are a dime a dozen
Gosh, I'm not the one carrying a torch for a pedophile hoping he could get off just because he is mostly white.

Racist bigots are less than a dime a dozen- the value of a coupon, is 1/20 of a cent, as I recall.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#57251 Apr 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, I'm not the one carrying a torch for a pedophile hoping he could get off just because he is mostly white.
Racist bigots are less than a dime a dozen- the value of a coupon, is 1/20 of a cent, as I recall.
Its more than ati American bleeding heart liberal commie jerks like you are worth !ROFL

Location hidden

#57252 Apr 12, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Trayvon was not a child. He was old enough, and big enough to have a job. He outweighed Zimmerman by 40 pounds
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

You are a LYING C*t74.

But we knew that already.

PS: the pedophile was weighed by the jailers and is a matter of public record: 200 pounds, i.e., short and fat, like you, though he isn't quite as heavy.

The boy he killed- 158 pounds- when his body was weighed at the morgue.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#57253 Apr 12, 2013
concernedcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>If he ran from Z then he would have been home eating a peanut butter sandwich with the kid he was babysitting. Martin ran to get out of z's sight, no doubt. I wonder if it had more to do with not wanting to be spotted doing something illegal. Anyone who staggers into a building with their hoody wrapped tightly around their face is hiding something. Who wears a hoody over their face INSIDE a building? A robber or drug dealer, perhaps?
Naw, Martin hung around his place waiting to ambush Z. It was dark and he was in his natural habitat. The kid knew he could easily 'take' an overweight and out of shape man in his 30's but he didn't think he would have had a gun. If the kid was as innocent as you think, he would have been home. Why not? The reasons are obvious.
You know anything about the kid that was at home during the shooting? Don't you think he heard the ruckus and saw all the cops just outside the door? Wouldn't the kid call his mom and tell her about what was going on? I still have to wonder if this kid saw the whole thing. Don't you think it's odd daddy dearest had no idea what happened when he stumbled home later that night? Why would dear old dad allow his son who was expelled from school go out at all? Wouldn't you think he would become alarmed if he didn't return that night?
We now know the girlfriend lied which was obvious to most before her admission. It's a shame the taxpayers have to throw out so much money to appease a bunch of racists.
Now it seems the Martins are going to get a lot of money from a civil suit. Expected.....blame someone else for not supervising your own kid and then get as much money as you can. It's better than a lottery.
And if Zimmerman never gave chase, the confrontation would never have happened.

You people love to interpret that gray area after Martin ran and when the first witness made a positive identification of Zimmerman standing over Martin.

Location hidden

#57257 Apr 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And if Zimmerman never gave chase, the confrontation would never have happened.
I see...

You are using the "tradition" definition of the word "chase".

That the pedophile was behind Martin and got out of the truck and followed at a right rate of speed... since Martin was running away.

I guess that is why the pedophile's lawyer isn't going to be able to use the "stand" defense since (traditional definition) standing means not moving your feet.

His lawyer is also in a bit of a pickle since the prosecutor is going to portray the pedophile as a "liar"- in the traditional sense of the word, i.e., when he (the pedophile) opens his mouth, something other than the truth comes out.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#57258 Apr 12, 2013
The parents are greedy people who didn't want the inconvience of a drugged up son, and couldn't control Trayvon. The mother of the year sent him to Daddy who was busy chasing women, and didn't know his son was dead until the next day.They will be lucky if Zimmerman doesn't sue them for letting their drug crazed son out without a keeper. He didn't run from Zimmerman, he attacked the man from behind.Those druggies can arm themselves and run the streets in Illinois, Pennsylvania, N Y etc, but Florida has conceal carry, and a sane person would know enough to ask if their victim was armed.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#57259 Apr 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see...
You are using the "tradition" definition of the word "chase".
That the pedophile was behind Martin and got out of the truck and followed at a right rate of speed... since Martin was running away.
I guess that is why the pedophile's lawyer isn't going to be able to use the "stand" defense since (traditional definition) standing means not moving your feet.
His lawyer is also in a bit of a pickle since the prosecutor is going to portray the pedophile as a "liar"- in the traditional sense of the word, i.e., when he (the pedophile) opens his mouth, something other than the truth comes out.
One thing's for sure... something's afoot. The easiest way out for O'Mara would have been the syg hearing.

... but he ducked it.

And while he claims to be "getting prepared" for the trial, he seems to be preoccupied with other issues.

From what I see, he's not as confident as the Zimmerman supporters here.

Location hidden

#57260 Apr 12, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The parents are greedy people
Move from one lie to the next, Lyingc*t74.

You haven't explained how Martin outweighed the pedophile when records show Martin weighed 158 pounds and your chubby pedophile weighed 200 pounds.

Location hidden

#57261 Apr 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>One thing's for sure...
Yes, one thing we can count on: you lie when your lips move.

Explain how Martin (158 pounds) outweighs (you say) the pedophile (weight=200 pounds).

You say by 40 pounds.

That would make Martin 240 pounds.

Heres the math= 200+40= 240 pounds.

Location hidden

#57262 Apr 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
And while he claims to be "getting prepared" for the trial, he seems to be preoccupied with other issues.
I am sure hes trying to get the best possible deal for the pedophile, knowing that the pedophiles ugly fat lying wife is a chip the prosecutor is going to play.

I (remind you) already got ten years pick, I think my number is looking pretty good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Downtown Projects Hit With Labor Violations 20 min Urineidiot 3
News Lawsuit cites Indiana's new religious objection... 32 min Le Jimbo 1
News Ex-tourney organizers face fraud charges 5 hr srilaura 1
News Treating Firearms Like We Do Cars? Yeaha Lets D... (Feb '12) 7 hr Here Is One 19
News DHS scales back deportations, aims to integrate... 9 hr See the Light 2
News Lunch & Veterans: Maine Veterans' Homes with CE... 10 hr PJ Doherty 1
News Strange twist in Newark fire investigation (Aug '09) 10 hr Shortsville 315_585 9
More from around the web