Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 20 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#57166 Apr 10, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe off your chin, Barefootin' It, The drool will ruin your keyboard. Barack Hussein Obama can't run again, thank goodness, we only had to put up with his total lack of experience for eight years. The USA will take much longer to recover.
Thanks to cons, recovery will take longer, son.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#57167 Apr 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to cons, recovery will take longer, son.
Gee Whiz Yeahoo, the Conservatives didn't institute the taxes on industry as Barack Hussein Obama did. "We gonna get ours and we gonna get it now". The problem for Demorats they need industry for jobs, and taxes, but blow back is a bitch when industry gives giverment the proverbial fickle finger of fate.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57168 Apr 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a animal would call sitting on someone and beating them minding your own business
Only an animal would post the crap you post.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#57169 Apr 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, another case of a black man attacking a white.
I guess you forgot the white boy taking an AR-15 and savagely shooting six and seven year olds ten times each.
PS: Martin was minding his own business and had a perfect right to be exactly where he was at when he was attacked by your PEDOPHILE racist bigot who shot the boy dead because the boy didn't give him the respect he wanted.
Martin, like you , was a worthless, racist, violent criminal thug who got what he deserved, a bullet close to his ugly , snarling face.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#57171 Apr 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
EFFERSON COUNTY, Alabama -- The second suspect in the weekend rape and kidnapping of a Jefferson County woman has been arrested.
Codi Wayne Miller, 26, of Dora, is in custody and is being questioned by detectives, Jefferson County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Randy Christian said.
Miller and another man, Scott Charles Blaisdell, 48, of Fairfield, were wanted in a Saturday attack on a couple in which the 18-year-old woman was raped and kidnapped and her 22-year-old boyfriend was cut and tied to a tree.
++
Two white guys...
white victim, stupid?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#57172 Apr 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ask hio. He claims to "know" everything about the case.
I know everything necessary, the violent, racist, scumbag ghetto piece of trash Martin assaulted GZ and got his dumbass shot for it. case closed.

Zimmerman will walk
criminal apologists will squawk
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#57173 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>Gee Whiz Yeahoo, the Conservatives didn't institute the taxes on industry as Barack Hussein Obama did. "We gonna get ours and we gonna get it now". The problem for Demorats they need industry for jobs, and taxes, but blow back is a bitch when industry gives giverment the proverbial fickle finger of fate.
They already got the bushie tax cuts they said would create jobs.

Now you're reneging?!?!?!

wow....
American Lady

Danville, KY

#57174 Apr 10, 2013
Jeremiah Wright's Daughter Charged With Fraud

Wright, of the Chicago suburb of Hazel Crest, was charged with two counts of money laundering, two counts of making false statements to federal officers, and seven counts of giving false testimony to a grand jury.

The state grant was for a not-for-profit work and education program called We Are Our Brother's Keeper, owned by Regina Evans, former police chief of Country Club Hills, and her husband, Ronald W. Evans, Jr.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/10/jere...

ahhh ... she was "framed" no doubt!
[snicker]

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57175 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Wright, of the Chicago suburb of Hazel Crest, was charged with two counts of money laundering, two counts of making false statements to federal officers, and seven counts of giving false testimony to a grand jury.
The state grant was for a not-for-profit work and education program called We Are Our Brother's Keeper, owned by Regina Evans, former police chief of Country Club Hills, and her husband, Ronald W. Evans, Jr.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/10/jere...
ahhh ... she was "framed" no doubt!
[snicker]
Dumbo, once again, THE STATE DOES NOT CHARGE SOMEONE WITH A CRIMINAL OFFENSE WITHOUT EVIDENCE. Get it?
ken

Zephyrhills, FL

#57176 Apr 11, 2013
Anyone have any new info on Trayvon. Last I heard he was a pile of ashes in a jar.

AND CRIME IS DOWN JUST A LITTLE BIT......

Location hidden

#57177 Apr 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They already got the bushie tax cuts they said would create jobs.
Now you're reneging?!?!?!
wow....
BS Yeahoo, you're a spinnin' that tale, Grandma would be proud as punch? Your Momma will tell you,'You can go to hell for lying, nice try, but no cigar.....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57178 Apr 11, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin, like you ,
The pedophile Zimmerman, like you, is a YELLOW fat racist little turd who has a big mouth but not the spine to back it up, the kind of coward that points to the side of the road but drive off when you pull over.

You don't have a pair between you, Louie.

Location hidden

#57179 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Gosh, the daughter of someone was charged with a crime, my, that's news.
tiredof whining

Lexington, SC

#57180 Apr 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, the daughter of someone was charged with a crime, my, that's news.
What is news is that you Boy, Obama can open his mouth about Traygone "if I had a son " but will not say a word to defend this broad who is the daughter of a man who's church he attended for over 20yrs. Surprised the hell out of me that there is so much corruption when blacks run anything Jessie Jr embezzles 750 K .Rev Wrights daughter is looking at doing 20 yrs. Half of the black caucus is under investigation for one thing or another .Yet you people feel even the truth is racist

What is racist is blacks scamming their own people and you people still supporting them. Marion Barry is a prime example of this

The guy is a felon .caught on tape, yet the people of DC, all black of course, Elect him to the city council after he gets out of prison. Zimmerman is a saint compared to some of these losers
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#57181 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>BS Yeahoo, you're a spinnin' that tale, Grandma would be proud as punch? Your Momma will tell you,'You can go to hell for lying, nice try, but no cigar.....
lol! I still can't tell if you're on or off your drugs son.

Location hidden

#57182 Apr 11, 2013
tiredof whining wrote:
<quoted text> What is news is that you Boy, Obama can open his mouth about Traygone
I understand how putting yet another gun toting pedophile reduces your circle of friends, bigot.

I hear David Duke is going to run for Congress again, run with his banner for a while.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#57183 Apr 11, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbo, once again, THE STATE DOES NOT CHARGE SOMEONE WITH A CRIMINAL OFFENSE WITHOUT EVIDENCE. Get it?
dumchit ... I know they CHARGED this daughter.
Did you NOT see the joke & "snicker" at the end of my post!

I hope she is found guilty, ESPECIALLY "IF" she is guilty!
Either WAY ... she is INNOCENT until proven guilty!
So is George!
Some things you moronic dwIdioTs do NOT understand!

Just because a person is "charged" does not mean they are "guilty!"

Charge
charge n. 1) in a criminal case, the specific statement of what crime the party is accused (charged with) contained in the indictment or criminal complaint.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Convict
con·vict (kn-vkt)
v. con·vict·ed, con·vict·ing, con·victs
v.tr.
1. Law To find or prove (someone) guilty of an offense or crime, especially by the verdict of a court: The jury convicted the defendant of manslaughter.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/convicted

Some of you dwIdioTs on these boards do NOT know the DIFFERENCE of a NOUN and a VERB!

Location hidden

#57184 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy smokes! A black person charged with a crime!!!

Do you think any whites were charged with aggregated murder yesterday, Skanque?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#57185 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you NOT see the joke & "snicker" at the end of my post!
I hope she is found guilty, ESPECIALLY "IF" she is guilty!
Either WAY ... she is INNOCENT until proven guilty!
So is George!
Some things you moronic dwIdioTs do NOT understand!
Just because a person is "charged" does not mean they are "guilty!"
Charge
charge n. 1) in a criminal case, the specific statement of what crime the party is accused (charged with) contained in the indictment or criminal complaint.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
Convict
con·vict (kn-vkt)
v. con·vict·ed, con·vict·ing, con·victs
v.tr.
1. Law To find or prove (someone) guilty of an offense or crime, especially by the verdict of a court: The jury convicted the defendant of manslaughter.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/convicted
Some of you dwIdioTs on these boards do NOT know the DIFFERENCE of a NOUN and a VERB!
lol! But you've already decided Zimmerman isn't guilty son.

And that's all you see.

Alpharetta, GA

#57186 Apr 11, 2013
get well soon trayvon, we're all pulling for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reforming Baltimore police will be expensive, c... 12 min Fear ISIS 2
News Judge delays sentencing in Logan kickback scheme 12 min Justiceforallnky 20
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... 29 min This And That 170
News Vacaville to pay $1.3 million over fatal police... 36 min Once Point Three 23
News Voices: In Detroit, as Baltimore, same hopes an... 1 hr Fear ISIS 2
News Newtown officials and others defend cops' response (Jul '13) 3 hr CTM 4
News Top NY lawmaker's arrest sends session, Senate ... 4 hr SirPrize 3
More from around the web