Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57146 Apr 9, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
another Traygone look a like strikes out, savagely beats white teenage girl
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/perv -teacher-release-bail.jpg

Teacher rapes 13 year old repeatedly over ten months.

White guy.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57147 Apr 9, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
another
EFFERSON COUNTY, Alabama -- The second suspect in the weekend rape and kidnapping of a Jefferson County woman has been arrested.

Codi Wayne Miller, 26, of Dora, is in custody and is being questioned by detectives, Jefferson County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Randy Christian said.

Miller and another man, Scott Charles Blaisdell, 48, of Fairfield, were wanted in a Saturday attack on a couple in which the 18-year-old woman was raped and kidnapped and her 22-year-old boyfriend was cut and tied to a tree.

++

Two white guys...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57148 Apr 9, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
These aimless teens are being raised like animals. Their parents can't handle them. They are using drugs, selling drugs to afford their own drugs.
Most meth addicts and sellers are as white as cocaine.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57149 Apr 9, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Most of the time they have no idea who their father is.
It could be worse: everyone in town knew who your mother was, and the van she worked in behind the bowling alley on weeknights.
tiredof whining

Lexington, SC

#57151 Apr 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Blood boiling anger ...
FROM all the terror
happening in America!
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/
How "long" are WE as 'CIVILIZED human beings' going to LET this BS keep happening!?!
and just smack them on the hands!
They NEED shipped off to a desert island where there are NO inhabitants EXCEPT themselves, so they WILL "kill" each other OFF!
imo
No need to send them to an island . Send them to Chicago were they are killing themselves off in record numbers

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#57152 Apr 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The pedophile shot an unarmed teenager with malice and forethought.

The pedophile had a history of violence and bigotry.

The pedophile won't take the stand because he has already proved to this very court he is a liar.

The pedophile's ugly fat wife is up next.

Popcorn?
Where is the evidence that proves that???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#57153 Apr 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Shout louder. I can't hear you son.
Deaf and dumb

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#57154 Apr 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Z Man ain't gonna be able to walk. He'll have to hobble to the mess hall for his gruel.
Any evidence to prove that?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#57155 Apr 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh boy, another case of a black man attacking a white.

I guess you forgot the white boy taking an AR-15 and savagely shooting six and seven year olds ten times each.

PS: Martin was minding his own business and had a perfect right to be exactly where he was at when he was attacked by your PEDOPHILE racist bigot who shot the boy dead because the boy didn't give him the respect he wanted.
Only a animal would call sitting on someone and beating them minding your own business
hmmmmmmm

Carmel, IN

#57156 Apr 10, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The teenager outweighed Zimmermn by 40 pounds, and was hopped up on pot. There are witnesses as to what Zimmerman had to do. They will get him acquited. Then he can offer Trayvons greedy parents a couple bucks, and they will forget all about him.
You are probably right about the money. I'm not sure if his 'parents' are sincerely upset about his death. I still can't understand how his dad would have no clue about a shooting when he came home. Something is very fishy.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#57158 Apr 10, 2013
hmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text> You are probably right about the money. I'm not sure if his 'parents' are sincerely upset about his death. I still can't understand how his dad would have no clue about a shooting when he came home. Something is very fishy.
Ask hio. He claims to "know" everything about the case.
Cat74

United States

#57159 Apr 10, 2013
Barefoot makes up his own facts from the voices in his head. Everyone knows from studies over the years that the problem with crime in the ghettos stems from the women sleeping with anything stll breathing, and kicking the "daddies to the curb in favor of government largess. Go to the south side of Chicago, and walk around listen to the people talk. You will not be surprised when you read the numbers of the dead over the weekend

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57161 Apr 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Blood boiling anger ...
FROM all the terror
happening in America!
Tea baggers make up less than ten percent of the population.

Americans don't have to put up with them much longer.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57162 Apr 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the evidence that proves that???
Same place you keep your evidence that it is illegal to hunt moose with a 30-30 in Canada.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#57165 Apr 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea baggers make up less than ten percent of the population.
Americans don't have to put up with them much longer.
Wipe off your chin, Barefootin' It, The drool will ruin your keyboard. Barack Hussein Obama can't run again, thank goodness, we only had to put up with his total lack of experience for eight years. The USA will take much longer to recover.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#57166 Apr 10, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Wipe off your chin, Barefootin' It, The drool will ruin your keyboard. Barack Hussein Obama can't run again, thank goodness, we only had to put up with his total lack of experience for eight years. The USA will take much longer to recover.
Thanks to cons, recovery will take longer, son.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#57167 Apr 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to cons, recovery will take longer, son.
Gee Whiz Yeahoo, the Conservatives didn't institute the taxes on industry as Barack Hussein Obama did. "We gonna get ours and we gonna get it now". The problem for Demorats they need industry for jobs, and taxes, but blow back is a bitch when industry gives giverment the proverbial fickle finger of fate.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#57168 Apr 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a animal would call sitting on someone and beating them minding your own business
Only an animal would post the crap you post.
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#57169 Apr 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy, another case of a black man attacking a white.
I guess you forgot the white boy taking an AR-15 and savagely shooting six and seven year olds ten times each.
PS: Martin was minding his own business and had a perfect right to be exactly where he was at when he was attacked by your PEDOPHILE racist bigot who shot the boy dead because the boy didn't give him the respect he wanted.
Martin, like you , was a worthless, racist, violent criminal thug who got what he deserved, a bullet close to his ugly , snarling face.
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#57171 Apr 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
EFFERSON COUNTY, Alabama -- The second suspect in the weekend rape and kidnapping of a Jefferson County woman has been arrested.
Codi Wayne Miller, 26, of Dora, is in custody and is being questioned by detectives, Jefferson County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Randy Christian said.
Miller and another man, Scott Charles Blaisdell, 48, of Fairfield, were wanted in a Saturday attack on a couple in which the 18-year-old woman was raped and kidnapped and her 22-year-old boyfriend was cut and tied to a tree.
++
Two white guys...
white victim, stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orlando Democrat: FDA should end ban on gay men... 26 min Rainbow Kid 1
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 51 min dindu tribal leader 282
News In climate denial, again (Oct '10) 1 hr Earthling-1 115
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... 10 hr non drinker 53
News San Bernardino County code enforcement using ne... (Feb '10) Mon Sindy 15
News Legal Memorandum Sun DARPA 1
News U.S. Attorney issues statement on assault of Tw... Sat blindjustus 1
More from around the web