Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
45,201 - 45,220 of 65,624 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
tiredofwhining

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Cat74 wrote:
Of course Trayvon had a juvenile record. That is why he was with his daddy, mommie couldn't handle him. He used drugs, was high the night he got himself shot, according to the autopsy, and you can't make a silk purse out of a pigs butt.
Trayvon might still be alive if his father spent time with him rather than courting his newest sperm receptacle.

Spending time with his kids obviously I was not a priority for Tracy Martin given that he had numerous children with different mothers . Typical ghetto mentality.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim never called to report a suspicious animal
The pedophile's fat ugly lying wife is up next, Homo One.

Have your popcorn?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
Still waiting for you to prove yours from last year
Always an excuse, eh, Homo One?
Here Is One wrote:
Only a moron would shoot a moose with a 30/30
In Canada it is not even legal
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Are there really people on here that are so stupid and don't know that a warrant issued by the prosecuting officer is different than an arrest?

PS: Sweetie: the prosecutor in this case manages to win 90 percent of the cases for which she obtains arrest warrants.
This one will definitely hurt her stats. Might as well add to the 10% on this one. This one has already damaged her reputation in the way she left out important facts when the arrest warrant was obtained. She sure looked like a fool at the hearing when she was exposed for not disclosing the true story when she obtained the warrant like the fact of Zimmerman's injury, witness statement that Martin was on top of Zimmerman, and that there was no evidence that Zimmerman attacked Martin and that autopsy reports indicate that Martin was the aggressor. I guess you would have to leave this evidence out to be successful in obtaining a warrant. These facts came to light in the hearing and sure they will in the trial as well and the victim will be acquitted.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>This was no ordinary "arrest warrant".

Keep up Skippy, you're almost a year behind.
You're correct it wasn't an ordinary arrest warrant. It was obtained falsely. Did you not watch the bond hearing when they admitted what they couldn't prove. Looks like you need to keep up moron.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Posting lies won't make them truths.

Trayvon had no juvenile record according to official records.

Trayvon was not high the night he was murdered, according to the autopsy.

Yes, you can never be a silk purse.
You say he wasn't high on the night of the arrest. So what did he test positive for according to the autopsy report? I read the autopsy report so I already know. So share with us and I will let you know if you're correct.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
This one will definitely hurt her stats.
I think the pedophile is going to end up with a well-excercised anise.

Looks good in orange, don't cha think?

His ugly fat lying wife is up next and you better believe Florida is going to remind America that she and her pedophile husband are liars before he gets on deck.

Tick Tock.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Truth wrote:
Did you not watch the bond hearing when they admitted what they couldn't prove.
The bond hearing where the pedophile and his fat ugly wife got caught lying, that his bail was revoked and increased to a million dollars, and as a result where his wife would be arrested and charged with perjury?

Putting aside the prosecution has never admitted it couldn't prove your pedophile was guilty of exactly what they say he is guilty of?

You know: that you are a m/f c/s liar?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You say he wasn't high on the night of the arrest.
The pedophile was on prescription pills.

As America knows: the pedophile has anger management problems... long before he jumped this poor boy on the sidewalk in front of his house.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You say he wasn't high on the night of the arrest. So what did he test positive for according to the autopsy report? I read the autopsy report so I already know.
If you read the autopsy report you would know what trace amounts means.

Putting aside the rapist put blames his victim.

The pedophile is going to have problems explaining why he continued to chase this boy after he was told to wait for the cops to do the job that he was incapable of doing.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

You must live in a cave. Travon's juvie record was reported, so was the autoposy report showing there was more then skittles in his bloodstream the night he go himself shot. You are the one who cannot face the truth. Pay attention to the trial when Zimmerman walks because of all the lies told about that punk kid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More gay sex fantasies
{click}

I understand, Homo One: for you, they are a lifestyle..........LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
A bath would not hurt either
In your case, a pressure washer, Homo One.

Start with the bib.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again liar
Here Is One wrote:
Only a moron would shoot a moose with a 30/30
In Canada it is not even legal
{click}

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
They admitted they had no evidence that proves Zim broke any law that night..........
{click}
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<
Please show us where the autopsy report explains what trace amounts means..........
If you can read an autopsy report, you should know what the word "trace" means.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

At the time of the shooting, Trayvon was under the influence of an illegal drug. Period.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Any of your claims..........LOL
lol! You keep demanding but have no clue what you're talking about do you, chief pinky panties?

Talk, talk, talk. That's all you do.
Truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I think the pedophile is going to end up with a well-excercised anise.

Looks good in orange, don't cha think?

His ugly fat lying wife is up next and you better believe Florida is going to remind America that she and her pedophile husband are liars before he gets on deck.

Tick Tock.
No don't think so. After the trial America is going to realize what a troubled teen Martin was and that Zimmerman spared the tax payers a great debt by eliminating the thug from society. The evidence will definitely result in an acquittal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Cat74 wrote:
At the time of the shooting, Trayvon was under the influence of an illegal drug. Period.
He wasn't.

Period.

The pedophile was taking prescription to control his anger.

Period.

Didn't work so well, obviously.

PS: Martin is not the one on trial. The pedophile who murdered him is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••