Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#53807 Mar 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against shooting any punk that chooses to hit you..........and continue to sit on you as you lay on your back and continue the beating..........
So what law did Zim break???
George was following him and confronted the kid while being told not to. They got in a fight and was getting his butt whooped. There is a reason why people don't shoot and kill people because they are getting the worse end of a fight. Hell cops don't shoot and kill people when they get a whoopin. Why is George any better. He is not. That is why he will be going to prison. Don't ask me what law Georgie broke. It was not self defense. If that is the case I guess I will go out and pick a fight like George did and just shoot the person because he was getting the best of me. You just sound stupid and it shows.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53809 Mar 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>A fact son.
And since you refuse to read and learn, you'll never know it!
As specified by the 5th amendment of the Constitution, any U.S. citizen who has been accused of a criminal offense has the right to have his or her case tried in front of a judge or jury. In addition, because you are innocent until proven guilty,

the court[prosecution] must prove you are guilty—this is where burden of proof comes into play.

http://www.burdenofproof.org/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53812 Mar 10, 2013
Since the burden of proof lies on the prosecution in criminal cases, you do not have to prove your innocence in court.

SAME PLACE as above!
``````````
THEY have to PROVE "you" guilty,
beyond a "reasonable" doubt!

There's LOTS of "reasonable DOUBT" in George's case!

Learn of which you speak ...
before letting ya alligator MOUTH
OVERLOAD ya "hummingbird's" azz ...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53814 Mar 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll is so stupid she can't read or understand a link like that
Can you really believe that someone could be so stupid???
Not when I first started posting, I could NOT believe it!
BUT now, it's a COMMON occurrence
ALL over these boards ...
"and" ANYWHERE ya GO!

BLOOMING IDIOTS!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53815 Mar 10, 2013
Their masters HAVE spoken ...
sharpton, jackson, and the 0 ...

IF "they" say it ...
it "has" to be true ...

in their little mind!

Location hidden

#53816 Mar 10, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against shooting a punk that is beating you
I had a jury tell the court that I was justifiable when I shot a black punk that never even touched me
I don't believe you.

Location hidden

#53817 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Since the burden of proof lies on the prosecution in criminal cases, you do not have to prove your innocence in court.
SAME PLACE as above!
``````````
;0)
He will be proven guilty. Then you can get on here and cry with numbnuts that George did not get a fair trial.

Location hidden

#53818 Mar 10, 2013
George is innocent until proven guilty. But he was charged with murder. They just don't charge people for no reason.
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Houston, TX

#53819 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Not when I first started posting, I could NOT believe it!
"and" ANYWHERE ya GO!
BLOOMING IDIOTS!
That's the only reason I continued to post, so I could rub their snotty noses in the sh1t. Thery are typical left wing loons, dependant upon the government, looking for retribution, taxpayer dollars, food stamps, free phones, free housing, free health care, free higher education, free anything, anything they can get their dirty slimy hands on without having to work for a living like the hard working people that make their ill-gotten gains possible by paying taxes up the ass.

Ef these liberal basturds. I think we ought to reverse the roles and make these filthy cox-uckers work for us!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#53820 Mar 10, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do well to see what Jesus said about harming children. That is, if you care what He says.
I see You keep harping upon those non-factual stats about Trayvon's height and weight. You have NO empirical evidence to back up your statement.
The empirical evidence as to the child victim's truthful height and weight exists.
It's in the medical examiner's autopsy report. You just refuse to agree with the expert who used scales and measurements.
And you can find NO WHERE where a child is defined by his height and weight. Should you find such a farce of a definition for a child, let us know.
Take your time.
Oh well.
Gee Whiz does your husband have to take a baseball bat along side your ear, to get your attention?? You've never read the medical examiner's report either. Again for those with the short attention span, 3Von's was a 6'1" 165# smartass who thought he could best someone, found out, or maybe not he couldn't run 1600 mph. Case closed. Smartass dead.
Truth

Rome, GA

#53822 Mar 10, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
George is innocent until proven guilty. But he was charged with murder. They just don't charge people for no reason.
They charge people all the time even when they know they don't have enough evidence for a conviction such as this case. At the hearing the prosecutor said they couldn't prove that George wasn't walking back to his truck or that George attacked Martin. That's enough reasonable doubt for an acquittal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#53825 Mar 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's the difference son...
you people don't know so you demand your opponents look up the answers for you.

If you really believed you were right, you could lay your case out in a logical, concise way.

But you don't.
That Fool doesn't know the words "logical" and "concise."
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Houston, TX

#53831 Mar 10, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz does your husband have to take a baseball bat along side your ear, to get your attention?? You've never read the medical examiner's report either. Again for those with the short attention span, 3Von's was a 6'1" 165# smartass who thought he could best someone, found out, or maybe not he couldn't run 1600 mph. Case closed. Smartass dead.
He whips out his baseball bat and hits her upside her fat head till it turns purple but she still continues to be a problem. She likes getting slapped upside the head with a long sch-long because she knows she can act like an idiot and get away with it.

She longs for it........ Or should I say, she sch-longs for it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53832 Mar 10, 2013
WHY are you libTARDED Mods DELETING my posts ...???

Truth's Door

#53833 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:

SAME PLACE as above!
``````````

;0)
One thing you're conveniently overlooking...

The JURY has to believe that there is reasonable doubt.

Because you think there is "LOTS of "reasonable DOUBT" is immaterial and insignificant. You will have nary a say in whether Thug Zimmerman goes to prison for years or remains in hiding for the remainder of his life.

Do not be too concerned for man's measure of justice upon Thug Zimmerman.

True Justice, Real Justice...Justice that roams the universe, Justice that treats kings and queens and coddled sons the same, Justice that accepts no bribes, Justice that is blinded to man's labels, Justice that is at times guided by Mercy and Compassion, Justice that is the template for measuring punishment...

Yes, Justice that man may look up to, but can never truly replicate is the Justice that Thug Zimmerman MUST answer to. Man's so-called justice is no match for real Justice.

You and the rest of Thug Zimmerman's apologists need to stop being so fixated on what a 6-person jury will do with that Thug and start fretting about what real Justice will do with him.

Oh well.

Truth's Door

#53835 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Not when I first started posting, I could NOT believe it!
"and" ANYWHERE ya GO!

BLOOMING IDIOTS!
HA!

Then Here Is Stupid must be a MATURED IDIOT.

Don't feel left out...

You too!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53836 Mar 10, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing you're conveniently overlooking...
The JURY has to believe that there is reasonable doubt.
Because you think there is "LOTS of "reasonable DOUBT" is immaterial and insignificant. You will have nary a say in whether Thug Zimmerman goes to prison for years or remains in hiding for the remainder of his life.
Do not be too concerned for man's measure of justice upon Thug Zimmerman.
True Justice, Real Justice...Justice that roams the universe, Justice that treats kings and queens and coddled sons the same, Justice that accepts no bribes, Justice that is blinded to man's labels, Justice that is at times guided by Mercy and Compassion, Justice that is the template for measuring punishment...
Yes, Justice that man may look up to, but can never truly replicate is the Justice that Thug Zimmerman MUST answer to. Man's so-called justice is no match for real Justice.
You and the rest of Thug Zimmerman's apologists need to stop being so fixated on what a 6-person jury will do with that Thug and start fretting about what real Justice will do with him.
Oh well.
How many avenues ARE open for "reasonable DOUBT"
you MORON!

ALL of them!
Any REASONABLE person would SEE that!

NOT the libTARDS tho ... NO
They are BLIND as a bat when it comes to
RACE BAITING justice!

Truth's Door

#53838 Mar 10, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe you.
That is a story that he/it boasts and brags about day in and day out.

What Fool boasts and brags about killing others? He/it does.

The internet provides a certain amount of anonymity that that Fool takes advantage of. He/it can say anything and expects us to believe him/it just because he/it says so.

I once challenged him/it to provide proof of such folly. You guessed it, he/it couldn't.

I knew he/it couldn't. After he/it gave me that response, I just closed my eyes, smiled and said...

Oh well.
Truth

Indianapolis, IN

#53839 Mar 10, 2013
AllArnerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>George was following him and confronted the kid while being told not to. They got in a fight and was getting his butt whooped. There is a reason why people don't shoot and kill people because they are getting the worse end of a fight. Hell cops don't shoot and kill people when they get a whoopin. Why is George any better. He is not. That is why he will be going to prison. Don't ask me what law Georgie broke. It was not self defense. If that is the case I guess I will go out and pick a fight like George did and just shoot the person because he was getting the best of me. You just sound stupid and it shows.
I agree! George could have done what the dispatcher repeatedly told him to do and quit following him. If he had done that the kid would be alive today and George would not be headed to prison for life.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53840 Mar 10, 2013
Obamanation: The Acceptance of Deception Lies In The Hearts and Agendas of Shallow Men of Low Moral Character
Posted on March 10, 2013 by sundance
If you do not join the demand for co-dependent compliance – the media will ridicule you. It has always been thus. It’s just another angle of Alinsky Tacticians. There are multiple ways to “Isolate”–“Ridicule”–“Demonize ”...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/03/1...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 1 hr Fuggooo 1,680
News JonBenet Ramsey's family fires back, threatens ... (Mar '17) 1 hr Texxy 3
News Tupelo admits fault in police pay probe 4 hr Rainy Day Fund 5
News Man hospitalized after allegedly abusing girlfr... (Aug '10) 11 hr TIHALEFEVRE 32
News Washington County Prosecutor Kevin Rings under ... 19 hr Brian 4
News Trump Renominates Lesbian to EEOC, and the Righ... 21 hr Europhobia 14
News Court Decision Could Force Changes To ATF's Und... Sat Jackie Fenaroli 1
More from around the web