Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,141)

Showing posts 42,801 - 42,820 of65,532
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Read if you are able the coroner's report. If you're able to comprehend what it says... We know you're not able to comprehend most conservative posts.
lol! Sheesh son! You already have enough problems with the US Constitution!
almighty truth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

"We decided to focus on the idea that George wants to have a jury of his peers decide his case. And it's gonna be, I think, a more accepted result for everyone who has to accept the result -- that he gets an acquittal at trial," O'Mara said. "More so than an immunity hearing given by a judge."
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Buffalo, oh Buffalo...
Long, long, long ago I stopped caring what you thought about this case. Your many posts dripping with racism, bigotry, hatred and profanity caused me not to give one iota what you think about this case or the questions you have.
Now, if you want to talk about how you want to change your nasty, foul-infested self, then talk.
Otherwise, I will only allow you to amuse me, just as that Here Is Stupid character.
Now, give it another try.
You responded just as I suspected you would, and you just assured me that Zimmerman will walk. The State doesn't have a case, and you don't have a brain. Isn't it about time for one of your daily jerk-offs?

Don't ever change, the world would be a little less comedic if you ever did. Besides, trying to act rationally and being rational are two different things. Keep on acting like a buffoon, many here think it's amusing.
almighty truth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

A judge would have sole discretion in an immunity hearing to decide if Zimmerman is exempt from culpability in the shooting. A jury would make the determination in the murder trial.
Lead prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda declined comment on any specifics of the case, but did say he was "bewildered" about whether or not the defense intended to have a "stand your ground" hearing.
"My job is to try the case in the court," he said. "We'll let the witnesses speak when they tell the truth, under oath in a courtroom and let the evidence speak for itself."
almighty truth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You strategy is clever but it wont work. Anybody can see that you are just trying to avoid the latest round of issues that I have raised concerning witness #8.
It's easy to see how you and all of your racist pals gang up on a poster when they present an irrefutable "Truth."
I am not Buffalo Bill. I am Casper. But even if I was this Buffalo Bill who you speak of, what does that have to do with staying on topic and answering a simple set of questions surrounding this case?
Why did the Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump "lie" when he presented witness #8 as a "minor" when he knew that she was 18 years old at the time of the shooting?
Why did witness #8 "lie" about not attending the Martin funeral because of a non-existent medical condition?
Why did witness #8 admit to investigators that she had "guilt" about her role in the minutes leading up to the Martin shooting?
Witness #8 is not only not credible, but she is also a serial liar who will be exposed at trial. So I ask you, like I asked that Hawaiian POS who ignored me, what is it that motivates witness #8 and attorney Crump to lie so easily and with such frequency?
Care to make like OJ and take a stab at it?
Or will you continue to deflect and distract and accuse me of being somebody who I am not just so you can avoid addressing this profound "Truth" about The State OF Florida's "main witness"?
Excellent post. Lets wait to see what the response.. My money says the reply will be a wise ass comment with no substance
almighty truth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

<quoted text>
Buffalo, oh Buffalo...
Long, long, long ago I stopped caring what you thought about this case. Your many posts dripping with racism, bigotry, hatred and profanity caused me not to give one iota what you think about this case or the questions you have.
Now, if you want to talk about how you want to change your nasty, foul-infested self, then talk.
Otherwise, I will only allow you to amuse me, just as that Here Is Stupid character.
Now, give it another try.
Why did the Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump "lie" when he presented witness #8 as a "minor" when he knew that she was 18 years old at the time of the shooting?

Why did witness #8 "lie" about not attending the Martin funeral because of a non-existent medical condition?

Why did witness #8 admit to investigators that she had "guilt" about her role in the minutes leading up to the Martin shooting?

Witness #8 is not only not credible, but she is also a serial liar who will be exposed at trial. So I ask you, like I asked that Hawaiian POS who ignored me, what is it that motivates witness #8 and attorney Crump to lie so easily and with such frequency?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Read if you are able the coroner's report. If you're able to comprehend what it says... We know you're not able to comprehend most conservative posts.
If by "conservative posts," you mean LYING posts, then, yes, I am able to comprehend them for the LIES they are.

The only kind of post you should be interested in writing is a TRUTHFUL post.

It is YOU who needs to read the coroner's report. I've read the report many times.

You say Trayvon, the murdered child victim was 6' 1" and 165 lbs.

That is NOT true and it is NOT what the coroner's report says.

Go read the coroner's report, not the one supplied by Faux-News. Read the one supplied by the Medical Examiner of Volusia and Seminole Counties.

It is all over the internet and has been posted on this thread many, many times.

If you can't find it, let me know.
almighty truth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

<quoted text>
Abhhhhh...
Now you sound like a hypocrite.
What happened to this being a "public place" and all that other mess you were spouting?
It only applied to you?
Yep, sounds soooooo Hypocritical.
Oh well.

almighty truth

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

<quoted text>
No, it didn't have anything to do with you.
True, this is a public domain, but not everything in the public domain has to do with you.
Now, keep doing what you do best.
Keep doing what you do best,making wise ass comments and deflecting from the main topic. When will any of you clowns answer simple questions?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Traybon B Algone wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...not a crime. Prosecution just lost credibility on one if its star witnesses,
The defense long ago lost the credibility of its child-killing murder suspect.

In case you missed it, that would be Thug Zimmerman.
Ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
How comical that you chastise one of the sane people on here, one who doesn't spew hate rants.
I didn't see you telling Buffoon Bill to get back to the topic. Guess you love to read his posts about bowel movements, gas and shit. You're both full of it.
Please grow up. I know nothing about posts about bowel movements but I am addressing a rather juvenile reaction to them. So, please quit making accusations and focus on the topic. I have to wonder if you and the Be truthful are the same person since you answered a post that was meant for him/her. Oh well. Just move on and quit nitpicking.
Ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

almighty truth wrote:
<quoted text>Why did the Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump "lie" when he presented witness #8 as a "minor" when he knew that she was 18 years old at the time of the shooting?
Do you know if witness #8 will receive any kind of fine or jail time for causing a man to be locked up based on her testimony?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

<quoted text>You responded just as I suspected you would, and you just assured me that Zimmerman will walk. The State doesn't have a case, and you don't have a brain. Isn't it about time for one of your daily jerk-offs?

Don't ever change, the world would be a little less comedic if you ever did. Besides, trying to act rationally and being rational are two different things. Keep on acting like a buffoon, many here think it's amusing.
My words or non-words will not set Thug Zimmerman free and they will not put Thug Zimmerman in prison.

You give me way too much credit, credit I don't want or need.

Only the actions of Thug Zimmerman will determine whether or not he goes to prison or not. I have no control of the actions of that child killer, nor does he want me to.

Your post is a laughable one.

Continue.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

almighty UNtruth wrote:
<quoted text>Why did the Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump "lie" when he presented witness #8 as a "minor" when he knew that she was 18 years old at the time of the shooting?

Do not allow your lowly, slimy self to become the mouthpiece of the other slime.

You've got enough problems.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

almighty truth wrote:
<quoted text>Keep doing what you do best,making wise ass comments and deflecting from the main topic. When will any of you clowns answer simple questions?
All questions will be answered in the proper place, if you care.

That place will be in a Seminole County courtroom.

Keep up.
Ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

<quoted text>
No, it didn't have anything to do with you.
True, this is a public domain, but not everything in the public domain has to do with you.
Now, keep doing what you do best.
And someone said YOU were the only 'sane' person here? Hmmmm. I'm just trying to tell you as politely as I can that you're rude for remaining off topic will all your personal attacks. Your rudeness is quite public and distractig to anyone reading this. I'm just trying to make you aware but it appears you are not interested. Kind of reminds me of the person who dumps trash on the sidewalk. Now that certainly isn't all about me if I take issue with that, is it? Sure I can ignore it. As more and more trash builds up, people leave and it remains a ghetto. Maybe I'm not very good at slumming. Sorry.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Please grow up. I know nothing about posts about bowel movements...
Then you are a selective Hypocrite.

But then, is there any other kind?
Ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

<quoted text>
Do not allow your lowly, slimy self to become the mouthpiece of the other slime.
You've got enough problems.
Now this is a perfect example. A poster put up some facts of this case and your comments are nothing but off topic and rude. Your comments seem to be meant to start fights rather than good conversation.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know if witness #8 will receive any kind of fine or jail time for causing a man to be locked up based on her testimony?
Do you know if Thug Zimmerman will receive any kind of prison time for causing a child who was minding his own business to be killed based on the wannabe cop's actions?
Ohwell

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

<quoted text>
I think zazz and the "Be Free" moron are one in the same. They accuse me of being somebody else, which means that he is probably the same poster, one posing as a black man, and his other personality posing as a white woman.
It takes all kinds I suppose.
I suspect the same thing based on Zazz answering a post meant for Be Free. Oh well. I am more interested in what is going on with this case. Do you know why this case is going forward? Do you know anything about the minor kid left at home when all this went down?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,801 - 42,820 of65,532
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••