Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Traybon B Algone

Newport News, VA

#53275 Mar 6, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
The defense long ago lost the credibility of its child-killing murder suspect.
In case you missed it, that would be Thug Zimmerman.
child killing...LOL. The only thug is in da ground. Z-man is gonna walk....sniff sniff....I smell acquittal.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53276 Mar 6, 2013
Traybon B Algone wrote:
<quoted text>child killing...LOL. The only thug is in da ground. Z-man is gonna walk....sniff sniff....I smell acquittal.
You could have left off your last word and that would probably be more accurate!
Casper The Friendly ghost

Cologno Monzese, Italy

#53277 Mar 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Seems your 'logic' is tied to 'prejudice!'
And it seems like you logic is still tied to your mothers umbilical cord. Looks like it ran down the crack of your mamma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#53278 Mar 6, 2013
Casper The UnFriendly Moron wrote:
Go piss up a rope numbnut!

Don't let the ground hit you in the butt when it snaps under pressure.
That's it, let your true self on out.

That's the first step towards redemption. Recognize and realize what you are.

Come on out, Buffalo Bill. Come ALL the way out, you Fool.

Now, let's see if ohwell can interject himself into this conversation and tell YOU to stick to this case and stop being so rude.

I surely doubt it, for he has had MANY opportunities to correct you and the likes of you.

His refusal to do so only cements him as the selective Hypocrite he is.

Oh well.

Truth's Door

#53279 Mar 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You could have left off your last word and that would probably be more accurate!
AMEN!!!

Truth's Door

#53280 Mar 6, 2013
Casper The Friendly ghost wrote:
And it seems like you logic is still tied to your mothers umbilical cord. Looks like it ran down the crack of your mamma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.
Where are you, Oh well?

This poster needs your correction on being rude and not talking about the case.

Where are you?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#53281 Mar 6, 2013
Traybon B Algone wrote:
<quoted text>child killing...LOL. The only thug is in da ground. Z-man is gonna walk....sniff sniff....I smell acquittal.
Yea he gonna walk. Not very far in that 6x8 cell.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53283 Mar 6, 2013
Stink Bomb wrote:
<quoted text> So are you saying that you are incapable of having a discussion pertaining to known facts of the case. Are you saying that you refuse to answer questions because you dont like the answer,, or shall i say dont agree with the truth. You are the hypocrite
It looks that way. I've noticed she/he/it would rather inflame and insult rather than discuss the facts of this case.

I am curious how this witness is able to get out of lying and misleading unscathed.
Stink Bomb

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53284 Mar 6, 2013
witness 8 was a main reason why the probable cause affidavit was signed ..

Chief witness in Trayvon Martin case lied under oath

From Vivian Kuo and Josh Levs, CNN
updated 3:56 PM EST, Wed March 6, 2013
be truthful be free YES

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53285 Mar 6, 2013
The state's chief witness in the Trayvon Martin murder case lied under oath, prosecutors say.
be truthful be free YES

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53286 Mar 6, 2013
The young woman who says she was on the phone with Martin when he encountered George Zimmerman lied about her whereabouts at another time, the prosecution told a judge Tuesday.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53287 Mar 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you may not tell me how to post. I only started posting this way after tiring of the posts of Buffoon Bill and a few other racist haters. Although many are removed by the moderators it usually takes them a few days to do so.
I find it interesting that you have no problem with the racist hate rants or the vulgar posts on here but bitch and whine about my posts and that of another poster.
It would be better if you would put up the sock puppets and stay on topic. For all I know, YOU are posting as Buffalo Bill and are seeking attention.

So far, I haven't seen anything coming from you that has anything to do with the topic. All you do is whine and complain like a nutjob. What's worse you use additional sock puppets which makes this thread tedious to get through if you want to actually talk about the case.
TRUTH IS FREE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53288 Mar 6, 2013
Crump said the witness was 16 years old. But prosecutors have since said she was already 18 -- legally an adult -- on the night of the killing, February 26, 2012, in Sanford, Florida.
TRUTH IS FREE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53289 Mar 6, 2013
In court on Tuesday, the state said the woman, known as Civilian Witness 8, was not in the hospital, so there are no such records to be turned over.
TRUTH IS FREE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53290 Mar 6, 2013
Some applaud his lawsuit against NBC over the altering the recording of his police call, allegedly to "create the myth that George Zimmerman was a racist and predatory villain."
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53291 Mar 6, 2013
Stink Bomb wrote:
witness 8 was a main reason why the probable cause affidavit was signed ..
Chief witness in Trayvon Martin case lied under oath
From Vivian Kuo and Josh Levs, CNN
updated 3:56 PM EST, Wed March 6, 2013
Surely there has to be more than that to it. Zimmerman must have a real shtty attorney. It doesn't help that Zimmerman and his wife are not very bright. They are very vulnerable when they expose themselves to the racist media sharks.
TRUTH IS FREE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53292 Mar 6, 2013
Police would later explain that the dispatcher's imperative was "not a lawful order that Mr. Zimmerman would be required to follow."
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53293 Mar 6, 2013
TRUTH IS FREE wrote:
Police would later explain that the dispatcher's imperative was "not a lawful order that Mr. Zimmerman would be required to follow."
But he still stopped following and Martin vanished. I don't understand how anyone can say Zimmerman followed Martin when he was long gone.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53294 Mar 6, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> But he still stopped following and Martin vanished. I don't understand how anyone can say Zimmerman followed Martin when he was long gone.
When you simply view things through Zimmerman's glasses, everything is so clear.

Too bad that's the only perspective you allow.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53297 Mar 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>When you simply view things through Zimmerman's glasses, everything is so clear.
Too bad that's the only perspective you allow.
I only take sides when the facts are clear. Can you explain how Zimmerman could have followed Martin? You could hear on the call he stopped. There is no way Martin would have been in his view after the call was over. If Martin were worried and afraid, he would have gone home and end of story. Looks like Crump is a liar and witness 8 is too. It's beyond me why Zimmerman was even arrested except that he kind of dumb and so is his attorney. No one has mentioned the minor child at home during the shooting. Any thoughts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's First 100 Days: Has Black America Been ... 3 hr lol 20
News President Trump gestures to the crowd while lea... 4 hr Red Crosse 2
News Wheelchair users dragged away from McConnell's ... 4 hr donkelphant 67
News Severed-hand burglary accomplice takes plea deal 5 hr weaponX 2
News Man pleads no contest to stealing over $260k fr... 6 hr good day 1
News UPDATED: Vigo County official accused of living... 8 hr isu 14
News FBI probe investigating police chief now zeroin... 10 hr We ALL love Prez ... 9
More from around the web