Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#53161 Mar 6, 2013
Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to portray me as being somebody else is about par for your warped racial course. But I don't care who or what you think I am. Besides, who would believe a humongous mound of gelatinous cellulite like you?

I speak Truth, and I always back it up. You, on the other hand, are a lying, race baiting, sub-human aberration, full of envy and hatred, and full of sh1t.

Your weekly bowel movement wont even help you any more. Time to try a 5 gallon hot water enema. Let us know how it turns out.
Hi, Buffalo Bill.

Truth's Door

#53162 Mar 6, 2013
To all the racists on this thread....

Good morning.

I hope this is the day that your immoral and evil ways change.

Whether you're in "Puerto Vallarta," "Singapore," Ft. Lauderdale...Ringwood, Illinois...Rome, Georgia or Carmel, Indiana...

May your day end the opposite as it began.

Miracles STILL happen!

Truth's Door

#53163 Mar 6, 2013
The more I stay away from this thread, the more things stay the same.

The world moves on, but the racists, bigots and haters stay the same. In this thread they have found refuge to write their filth and hate. Their ways are etched in stone.

Since I was last on here...

The Pope has resigned and the world awaits a new one...

The stock market has reached a new all time high. This is not a surprise, as the stock market always rises under Democratic Presidents...

The Miami Heat cannot lose and the Chicago Blackhawks cannot be beaten...

The racists and bigots and haters on this thread are as bold and brazen as ever.(Of course!)

Oh well...

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Truth's Door

#53164 Mar 6, 2013
Casper The UnFriendly Moron wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to portray me as being somebody else...
HA!

You portray yourself as "somebody else" ALL THE TIME.

But you won't be getting any Oscars, you filthy Fool.

Truth's Door

#53165 Mar 6, 2013
Casper The UnFriendly Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care who or what you think I am.
HA!

Sure you do. That's why you wrote that post.

You Prince of Fools.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53166 Mar 6, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Listening to the 911 call you can tell by Zimmerman's voice he wasn't exerting himself. That just doesn't fit in the mind of the black racists on here.
Agreed. Racism is rampant among blacks and yet they get a free pass to spew their hatred. But if a white person dared to say the same thing, he would be fired from his job, sued, jailed, banned from the Internet and tarred and feathered by the media.

Truth's Door

#53167 Mar 6, 2013
Casper The UnFriendly LIAR wrote:
<quoted text>I speak Truth, and I always back it up.
You speak idiocy, lies and hate.

You ALWAYS back it up.

You bottom-feeding sewer rat.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53170 Mar 6, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
To all the racists on this thread....
Good morning.
I hope this is the day that your immoral and evil ways change.
Whether you're in "Puerto Vallarta," "Singapore," Ft. Lauderdale...Ringwood, Illinois...Rome, Georgia or Carmel, Indiana...
May your day end the opposite as it began.
Miracles STILL happen!
I think you left yourself out of list. Your bigotry is as obvious as the Martins faux victim act. This is a case exploited by a racist media and it's racist followers. I think it's time people spoke up against this racism and toss it right back. There are chiggers who deserve to be called out for what they are.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53175 Mar 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
But you cant seem to post any evidence that proves that statement either..........ROTFLMAO
lol! Only if you close your eyes son.

Which you do on a constant basis.

Truth's Door

#53176 Mar 6, 2013
Casper The UnFriendly Filthy Pig wrote:
<quoted text>Your weekly bowel movement wont even help you any more. Time to try a 5 gallon hot water enema. Let us know how it turns out.
There you go, again.

Welcome back, Buffalo Bill. But you were never gone.

You had all your racist pals at "bowel."

You can fool some of the people all of the time BUT on your very best day you'll NEVER fool me on my very worst day.

Welcome back as whoever you want to be today. You can change your name and location as often as suits your fancy. But the true you ALWAYS seeps out.

You can't hide, Buffalo Bill. But your stench exposes you no matter who you claim to be.

You stink. Go cleanse yourself in the Fountain of TRUTH. Go wash yourself in the Waters of Honesty. Go bathe yourself in the Pond of Goodness.

Wash your filthy mouth with the Aroma of Veracity. Deodorize your spirit with the Scent of Respectability. Immerse yourself in Intellectual and Spiritual Honesty.

Buffalo Bill, I guarantee that if you follow those instructions that you'll change your name only once more. It'll be a name you'll be proud to have, one that you can live up to.

But you'll only know what that name is once you change your hateful, spiteful, awful ways.

Try it Buffalo.

Don't be shy.
Rosie

Brooksville, FL

#53177 Mar 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Buffoon Bill, you don't fool anyone. You're too dumb.
Buffs not coming back til June.

Truth's Door

#53178 Mar 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>It does everyday..........The sun comes up on the east side of my home and sets on the west side......
Please shut up and don't address me today, you nutcase!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#53179 Mar 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
But you cant seem to post any evidence that proves that statement either..........ROTFLMAO
That is Yeahoo, running in circles, saying 'Look at me, Look at me'?

Truth's Door

#53180 Mar 6, 2013
Ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>I think you left yourself out of list. Your bigotry is as obvious as the Martins faux victim act. This is a case exploited by a racist media and it's racist followers. I think it's time people spoke up against this racism and toss it right back. There are chiggers who deserve to be called out for what they are.
You're calling yourself out for what you are.

Continue.

Truth's Door

#53181 Mar 6, 2013
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>Buffs not coming back til June.
Hi, Rosie.

Do not be deceived. Buffalo NEVER left us. He's been here all the time.

Don't you smell him?
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53185 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
There you go, again.
Welcome back, Buffalo Bill. But you were never gone.
You had all your racist pals at "bowel."
You can fool some of the people all of the time BUT on your very best day you'll NEVER fool me on my very worst day.
Welcome back as whoever you want to be today. You can change your name and location as often as suits your fancy. But the true you ALWAYS seeps out.
You can't hide, Buffalo Bill. But your stench exposes you no matter who you claim to be.
You stink. Go cleanse yourself in the Fountain of TRUTH. Go wash yourself in the Waters of Honesty. Go bathe yourself in the Pond of Goodness.
Wash your filthy mouth with the Aroma of Veracity. Deodorize your spirit with the Scent of Respectability. Immerse yourself in Intellectual and Spiritual Honesty.
Buffalo Bill, I guarantee that if you follow those instructions that you'll change your name only once more. It'll be a name you'll be proud to have, one that you can live up to.
But you'll only know what that name is once you change your hateful, spiteful, awful ways.
Try it Buffalo.
Don't be shy.
Seems to me, you should take your own advice.
Ohwell

Carmel, IN

#53186 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're calling yourself out for what you are.
Continue.
But you're the one who wastes pages and pages of space naming endless folks for their 'racism' when it is YOU who is the biggest offender. This subject is about the Trayvon Martin case and yet you seem to focus endlessly on the people who disagree with you. That is really loony! Now please quit ruining this discussion with your personal issues and get back to the topic. Thank you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53187 Mar 6, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That is Yeahoo, running in circles, saying 'Look at me, Look at me'?
lol! Shout it louder son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53188 Mar 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where troll???.......When and where..........ROTFLMAO
What?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#53189 Mar 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes none of these black thugs have shown one bit of evidence that Zim broke any law......
lol! You keep repeating the same thing and the only response is that's how justice is done in America.

Clearly you aren't American son. Otherwise you'd know better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Liverpool woman busted for working 2 jobs while... 4 hr Tanika 8
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 7 hr Into The Night 1,605
News Callihan indicted on pain clinic charges (May '12) 12 hr Markle 170
News Pelosi's claim the House GOP is 'inviting' viol... 14 hr okimar 5
News Widow renews request to collect Lt. Gliniewicz'... 15 hr Irish Willie 1
News Brinks robbery driver sues parole board for den... 18 hr tru dat 1
News Former DCF supervisor files lawsuit against agency (Sep '07) 19 hr sassy 381
More from around the web