Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,172

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52777 Mar 1, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your full of it. The murder and killing in black hoods is 100 times higher than in ANY other hood in this country.
You take those white shooters, add all their victims and it doesn't even come close to the victims in a week in your black hoods.
Yeah white serial killers usually have mental imbalances. Not so in Your black hoods, you kill each other for being on the wrong street or wearing a red shirt instead of a blue one. Daily.
But hey it's Your culture. Now go play a rap song about blowing away some cop and how you ho's a bitch. LOL Only in Your Culture.
You must be real stupid to think anyone buys your bullshit about the poor victim, LOL
oh... so what your saying is: school shootings are just a minor inconvenience. Ok jackazz, brilliant..... Gang banger typically shoot other gang bangers. They live the life...the know the risks and they deal with it. No great loss to me when they take each other out.\BUT, THERE'S NO FCUKING WAY A 6 or 7 GETS UP IN THE MORNING, GETS DRESSED, EATS BREAKFAST, AND GOES TO SCHOOL THINKING HE WON'T BE COMING HOME THAT AFTERNOON. See the difference, dipsh!t???

Also... it's nice to know that you will at least excuse "mental illness". But sad you don't see the rampant racism that keeps minorities in the ghetto. Don't believe racism exists, jackazz?? Go back to the being of this forum and read it again.... and tell me there's no racism problem in your country. Except, you won't see it.. and do you want to know why?? YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

And finally, funny you should mention "HOs". Went to a Sabres game in Buffalo last week... and was approached by some HOs trying to sell their wares..... interestingly... they were all white. Go figure, eh?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52778 Mar 1, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
If Trayvon Martin's parents had spend as much energy teaching him not to be a thug-ass piece of crap as they have spent trying to get a payoff, the punk would still be alive.
If your mother had just aborted you, like she wanted to....
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#52779 Mar 1, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
If Trayvon Martin's parents had spend as much energy teaching him not to be a thug-ass piece of crap as they have spent trying to get a payoff, the punk would still be alive.
Funny how there's absolutely no official record of ANY type against Trayvon Martin... but a criminal record a mile high against GI Jane. It's absolutely laughable how you backwoods, snot nosed, inbred POS bigots will defend a steaming pile of dog sh!t, calling it a rose, with such fervent conviction. Well, dumbazz, be prepared for a conviction..... Thug Zimmerman a.k.a. GI Jane... convicted for 2nd degree murder and get's 25 years with no parole. Bank on it.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#52780 Mar 1, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>Your full of it. The murder and killing in black hoods is 100 times higher than in ANY other hood in this country.

You take those white shooters, add all their victims and it doesn't even come close to the victims in a week in your black hoods.

Yeah white serial killers usually have mental imbalances. Not so in Your black hoods, you kill each other for being on the wrong street or wearing a red shirt instead of a blue one. Daily.

But hey it's Your culture. Now go play a rap song about blowing away some cop and how you ho's a bitch. LOL Only in Your Culture.

You must be real stupid to think anyone buys your bullshit about the poor victim, LOL
Your fervent defense for White shooters and White serial killers is immoral.

It is one thing to criticize any murder, but it is another to make light of one murder when comparing it to another murder when to only variant is race.

Shame on you.

You must have missed it when Thug Zimmerman spoke of his "Ho" when he spoke of his fiancé. And he wasn't singing a tune.

Truth's Door

#52781 Mar 1, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>Well why don't you instill that in your children, their the ones doing most of the killing.
In my children?

Apparently you don't know who I am.

It's ok, it's a frequent mistake your kind makes.
You Are A Liar

Chicago, IL

#52783 Mar 2, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
In my children?
Apparently you don't know who I am.
It's ok, it's a frequent mistake your kind makes.
The poster was speaking figuratively. We know you're a fruit pie. lol. You and the pedophile bareback make a lovely couple. Do you really believe you can hide your perversion? Keep up.
Casper The Friendly Ghost

Germany

#52784 Mar 2, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your full of it. The murder and killing in black hoods is 100 times higher than in ANY other hood in this country.
He is a detestable sort. He also thinks he's God. His kind will never understand. He will never speak a word against the murdering black thugs who kill each other every day. The only time these perverts complain is when a man like Zimmerman is forced to kill one of em in self defense. Then, as you can see, he rails about it non-stop, 24/7, for probably over a year. What a fricking moron! This idiot is a joke.

Like you said, there is a big difference between the cultures and what motivates these murderers. The nits only want to make a big deal out of it if the shooters happen to be white.

They are 100 times more racist than whites. They cast a dark shadow over their own race. They hate each other because they are black, and they hate us because we are white.

They don't want harmony.

They want to spread their hatred and misery onto others, and especially onto those of us who don't buy into their bullshat because we know better. They live to stir up racial discord just like their fearless leader, the irreverent al sharpton, and the corkslacker jesse speech impediment sore tongue jackson, lol.

Give em hell.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#52785 Mar 2, 2013
No shovel ready jobs for Trayvon? That's sad.

Germany

#52786 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Your fervent defense for White shooters and White serial killers is immoral.

It is one thing to criticize any murder, but it is another to make light of one murder when comparing it to another murder when to only variant is race.

Shame on you.

You must have missed it when Thug Zimmerman spoke of his "Ho" when he spoke of his fiancé. And he wasn't singing a tune.
Your fervent defense of black murderers and black serial killers is immoral.

It is one thing to criticise any murder, but it is another to make light of one murder when comparing it to another murder when the only variant is race.

Shame on YOU.

You must have missed it when the body count was released from last nights killings in Chicago. They weren't just whistling Dixie.

Go ef yourself nitwit!

Germany

#52787 Mar 2, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
No shovel ready jobs for Trayvon? That's sad.
His ma and pa cheated the gravediggers out of a job and had the kids teeth removed before they somoked his ass.

Truth's Door

#52788 Mar 2, 2013
You Are A Liar wrote:
<quoted text>The poster was speaking figuratively. We know you're a fruit pie. lol. You and the pedophile bareback make a lovely couple. Do you really believe you can hide your perversion? Keep up.
I was speaking TRUTHFULLY.

When you get enough of your appetite of errant name-calling, perhaps you'll see the TRUTH.

Do tell what "perversion" I'm hiding. Be specific and provide examples, lest you expose yourself to be a confirmed LIAR.

There was a Topix " social worker" a few days ago that I challenged to do the same. Just as you, she possessed the foot-on-mouth disease. She (or he) boasted of her specialized training to spot certain behavior and come to a certain conclusion.

But when it was time to walk the walk, she could barely crawl. HA!

I hope you can crawl too. Because their is NO line you (or anyone else) can walk that connects me with perversion. You sound just like your friend who called Trayvon a "vicious murderer."

Lies flow from your lips as easily as the hot air flows from your mouth.

Par for the course.

You shoulda been a golfer. Par usually lets you play the weekend.

Truth's Door

#52789 Mar 2, 2013
Casper The Friendly Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Your fervent defense of black murderers and black serial killers is immoral.

It is one thing to criticise any murder, but it is another to make light of one murder when comparing it to another murder when the only variant is race.

Shame on YOU.

You must have missed it when the body count was released from last nights killings in Chicago. They weren't just whistling Dixie.

Go ef yourself nitwit!
You've NEVER (nor will you) see me defend any murderer, any serial killer, any child killer.

It is a fantasy of your imagination that allows you to think such a foolish and incoherent thought.

On the other hand, this thread is FULL of defenders and apologists for the child killer THUG Zimmerman.

How could you miss them? They're on here incessantly with their whining and hatred. There is nothing their hero, THUG Zimmerman can do that's wrong.

Never has a THUG been defended so much for killing anyone, let alone a child. Shame on all of you.

Your mind is invisible as you are, Casper, to miss such an obvious thing.

Oh well, par for the course.

You should try golf too. You'd be better at it than being a ghost who can't see, who can't be seen, who can't think, who can't be seen thinking.
You Are A Liar

Chicago, IL

#52790 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
When you get enough of your appetite of errant name-calling, perhaps you'll see the TRUTH.
Do tell what "perversion" I'm hiding. Be specific and provide examples, lest you expose yourself to be a confirmed LIAR.
There was a Topix " social worker" a few days ago that I challenged to do the same. Just as you, she possessed the foot-on-mouth disease. She (or he) boasted of her specialized training to spot certain behavior and come to a certain conclusion.
I hope you can crawl too. Because their is NO line you (or anyone else) can walk that connects me with perversion. You sound just like your friend who called Trayvon a "vicious murderer."
Par for the course.
lol. It doesn't take a social worker to see right through your disgusting racial perversion. Anyone who reads your posts knows you're an offender. Just like your buddy bareback, you don't even realize what you're posting, you think it's normal, lol.

Prove it you say? lol. Prove you're a pervert? You've got to be putting me on! You're a pervert alright. It drips from your lips and flows out of your mouth.

Par for the course, your course that is. I bet you're into water sports too, so open wide for a steady stream. Here it comes.

Niagara Falls.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#52791 Mar 2, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how there's absolutely no official record of ANY type against Trayvon Martin... but a criminal record a mile high against GI Jane. It's absolutely laughable how you backwoods, snot nosed, inbred POS bigots will defend a steaming pile of dog sh!t, calling it a rose, with such fervent conviction. Well, dumbazz, be prepared for a conviction..... Thug Zimmerman a.k.a. GI Jane... convicted for 2nd degree murder and get's 25 years with no parole. Bank on it.
Judge, Jury, and Executioner, you're the whole ball of wax? Why don't you let the criminal justice system do its work.. It's a damn sure bet you aren't going to be sitting in the jury box...

Germany

#52792 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Par for the course.

Me thinks thou protest too much.

ROFLMFAO!

Truth's Door

#52793 Mar 2, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
If Thug Zimmerman's parents had spent as much energy teaching him not to be a thug-azz, woman-beating, child-killing piece of crap as they have spent trying to get a payoff and begging for money, the punk would not be facing murder charges.

Germany

#52794 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You've NEVER (nor will you) see me defend any murderer, any serial killer, any child killer.
It is a fantasy of your imagination that allows you to think such a foolish and incoherent thought.
On the other hand, this thread is FULL of defenders and apologists for the child killer THUG Zimmerman.
How could you miss them? They're on here incessantly with their whining and hatred. There is nothing their hero, THUG Zimmerman can do that's wrong.
Never has a THUG been defended so much for killing anyone, let alone a child. Shame on all of you.
Your mind is invisible as you are, Casper, to miss such an obvious thing.
Oh well, par for the course.
You should try golf too. You'd be better at it than being a ghost who can't see, who can't be seen, who can't think, who can't be seen thinking.
lol. How long have you been a registered sex offender?

Truth's Door

#52795 Mar 2, 2013
You Are A Liar wrote:
<quoted text>lol. It doesn't take a social worker to see right through your disgusting racial perversion. Anyone who reads your posts knows you're an offender. Just like your buddy bareback, you don't even realize what you're posting, you think it's normal, lol.

Prove it you say? lol. Prove you're a pervert? You've got to be putting me on! You're a pervert alright. It drips from your lips and flows out of your mouth.

Par for the course, your course that is. I bet you're into water sports too, so open wide for a steady stream. Here it comes.

Niagara Falls.
Just as expected, you are a crawler.

And a filthy one at that. Your post says more about you than I ever could.

Thanks for the confirmation, AGAIN.

Truth's Door

#52796 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>Me thinks thou protest too much.

ROFLMFAO!
You can't think, Casper.

Remember?

Oops, you cannot.

Truth's Door

#52797 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>lol. How long have you been a registered sex offender?
Ask yourself that question.

The next time you get the urge to question me, let that urge pass you by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former police officer appeals termination 6 min Ditto 53
Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 1 hr Mee 323
Family ties cancer to Berlin & Farro (Jan '08) 1 hr Larry 62
White House intruder got far past front door 1 hr Deo Vindice 4
N.C. Dunkin' Donuts bakery sued for religious d... 3 hr sitka happy 321
What life is like for Casey Anthony 7 hr Lon Spector 259
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 7 hr Lon Spector 314

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE