Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51222 Feb 5, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
what fact?? ROTFALMFAO!!
The FACT that nobody can show any evidence that proves Zim broke ANY law..........ROTFLMAO
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#51223 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I think two or three moron/liberals/blacks have taken the stand in the last 30 years.........LOL
How many murder trials in the last 30 years???
typical fright wing two-step..... but.... I'm glad you admit you were wrong.... that is so atypical of a fright wing moron.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#51224 Feb 5, 2013
has obama pardoned Trayvon Martin yet?
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#51225 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we knew you like everyone else here has ZERO evidence that Zim committed any crime....
That's right fartbag, here in america, like the former Soviet Union, we charge people with ZERO evidence. Like I said before, your single-celled brain appears to be running on empty.
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#51226 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The FACT that nobody can show any evidence that proves Zim broke ANY law..........ROTFLMAO
Enough evidence, fartbat, that he was charged with 2nd degree murder. ROTFALMFAO!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#51227 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I think two or three moron/liberals/blacks have taken the stand in the last 30 years.........LOL
How many murder trials in the last 30 years???
Today. Jodi Arias. Arizona. She willget death.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#51228 Feb 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing, that's why he can't answer you.
In California 215 refers to carjacking
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#51229 Feb 5, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Today. Jodi Arias. Arizona. She willget death.
That's impossible. Jodi Arias is white. She shouldn't have even been charged.
Just a note to all you single-celled brain whacko lunatics out there..... THAT WAS SARCASM.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#51230 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered the fool over a dozen times and then told her to google it but I see you both are too stupid to use google
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-po...
You said 215 was for a burgular suspect. Where does carjacking come into it.
Laughing North of 49

Ancaster, Canada

#51231 Feb 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
My chef delivers food and we don't eat any processed meats
Your chef... now would he be that dude that dumps expired MickeyD food in the back alley dumpster??? Here's a hint for you doofus..... MickeyD's IS processed meats.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51232 Feb 5, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Be patient, fartbag.... it will all come out in court ending in a 2nd degree murder rap for GI Jane. God speed...
You have to forgive the little tyke. He believes the world revolves around him... and so should everyone else.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51233 Feb 5, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough evidence, fartbat, that he was charged with 2nd degree murder. ROTFALMFAO!!
lol! I keep telling the little dummy that's what a trial is for.

But he doesn't believe me.

So I ask him what country he's from... and he doesn't answer.
Laughing North of 49

Ancaster, Canada

#51234 Feb 5, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
has obama pardoned Trayvon Martin yet?
LOL! Inbred, we have idiots just like you in Canada!!! Nah... just funnin' ya! Actually, we don't! Just like poking dried shxt with a stick to see if it stinks. And, yesserie Bob... it surely does!
funny

United States

#51235 Feb 5, 2013
heard trayvons mammy is trying to start a scholarship for her thug...roflmao!!!! wonder who is funding that? im sure it isnt her. she aint gonna tap into her weave money. wonder what the scholarship will be called, THUG TRAYVON?? or the MEANICING MARTIN FUND...lmao i wonder if it will go to teach future thugs how to break into houses successfully? or how to roll a blunt? or maybe it will pay for the baby-mammys to get abortions....TNB

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#51236 Feb 5, 2013
zazz ass transplant wrote:
How big is it you ask?.....That big?.....This big?.....This fcking big?.....Holy sh1t!.....WTF?
That is certainly one big fat SOB! Her ass is so large when she passes wind it sterilizes the landscape. Some who were downwind called it the Mars effect. Total annihilation!
Not even microscopic life can survive.
That's your breath you're smelling BuffaLIE BilLIE

Location hidden

#51237 Feb 5, 2013
dodge ball wrote:
<quoted text> heres a thought and a great start for the black youth. start wearing a belt with your jeans and stop showing your ass. how about developing better communicating skills rather than hoot en and hollering like a gorilla in the classroom. how about staying on task and not skipping school and breaking into houses. how about putting down the blunts and doing school work. how about respecting authority figures, how about not joining some street gang and start to have a family life.
I'm an adult and white at that so I don't need your advice.

The above behavior is not limited to black kids in case you are blind as well as stupid. You moronic fool.

Location hidden

#51238 Feb 5, 2013
funny wrote:
heard trayvons mammy is trying to start a scholarship for her thug...roflmao!!!! wonder who is funding that? im sure it isnt her. she aint gonna tap into her weave money. wonder what the scholarship will be called, THUG TRAYVON?? or the MEANICING MARTIN FUND...lmao i wonder if it will go to teach future thugs how to break into houses successfully? or how to roll a blunt? or maybe it will pay for the baby-mammys to get abortions....TNB
When your mammy attempted to abort you it left you brain dead.

Location hidden

#51239 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I think she loves to suck those big black meat-poles when they're not pulsating up inside that big ole ghetto booty she got goin' on there.
The fat goes straight to her ass. So she eats herself into a feeding frenzy after each and every post. She uses aliases so her true weight can't be ascertained.
I'd put it at 400lbs.
LOL!....No wonder she likes black dick. No self respecting man would want anything to do with her disgusting smelly fat ass.
Normally, anyone would feel sorry for somebody like that, but I don't, because she is a hateful racist POS.
OMG!
I'm so freaking glad I'm me.
You see Resident Pervert, this is why I turned you down when you tried to hook up with me. You're disgusting trash.

You are such a perverted loser. You lied and said you would go away until the June trial.

Location hidden

#51240 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I think she loves to suck those big black meat-poles when they're not pulsating up inside that big ole ghetto booty she got goin' on there.
The fat goes straight to her ass. So she eats herself into a feeding frenzy after each and every post. She uses aliases so her true weight can't be ascertained.
I'd put it at 400lbs.
LOL!....No wonder she likes black dick. No self respecting man would want anything to do with her disgusting smelly fat ass.
Normally, anyone would feel sorry for somebody like that, but I don't, because she is a hateful racist POS.
OMG!
I'm so freaking glad I'm me.
Having a golf pencil dick must be something a "man" never gets over. Is that why your wife dumped you? I thought it was your mean, perverted personality but now I know better.
zazz ass transplant

Amman, Jordan

#51241 Feb 5, 2013
zazz thinks I'm somebody else and that's fine with me....lol. But she will never understand or know what's going on. That's because she's so freaking fat that her ass drags on the ground wherever she goes.

When she ends up in the gutter she will be able to get a job with the city cleaning streets. With that bulbous rear-end she's dragging around, she would make a perfect street sweeper! Holy sheep sh1t! If it got any bigger it would explode with tremendous force and disperse deadly fecal matter all over the freaking place.

Be afraid!

Be very afraid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... 19 min Duh 15
News Study: 'Obamacare' repeal-only would make 30M u... 42 min WasteWater 23
News Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) 1 hr Little girl 60
News 'The fight is absolutely on' 2 hr MO_EATS_DUNGS 5
News Pittsfield Mayor Daniel Bianchi, challenger Lin... (Jul '15) 3 hr Cops are degenerates 26
News Forget populism - Trump's picking orthodox Repu... 3 hr Le Jimbo 5
News Dear President-Elect Trump, Please Don't Let Ra... 4 hr Wildchild 1
More from around the web