Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#48625 Jan 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
If that is the case, then you are correct about one thing: he lied. If so, when did he lie?
When the prosecutors told him they put him jail if he lied.

Location hidden

#48629 Jan 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
It was Zim's decision NOT TO receive treatment for his injuries--not anybody else's decision.
Yeah... not until he met with a lawyer and after he got the traces of drugs out of his system did he feel the need to go.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#48632 Jan 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh... I guess it's okay to blame the victim for being "hopped up" on grass but not point to the pedophile thug who was a "recovering" drug user who was on prescription pills...
Once again folks, public education at it's finest.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#48633 Jan 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The report detailed two open wounds on the back of Zimmerman’s head, one two centimeters and one half a centimeter, which did not require stitches. She described his head as “normocephalic and atraumatic’’— normal and without injuries.
They were lacerations, not scratches. That's the point. You don't bleed that bad from scratches.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#48634 Jan 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
As if we didn't know that.
Yes, it was his decision. He knew he wasn't hurt and didn't require medical treatment. He did however want a doctor's note.
He also had a broken nose and two black eyes. Yes, I would think that you would need some medical attention for a broken nose for it to heal properly, but again, he didn't want medical treatment.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#48635 Jan 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
When the prosecutors told him they put him jail if he lied.
What they probably told him is that they won't provide 24/7 protection for him before and after the trial.

Location hidden

#48636 Jan 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again folks, public education at it's finest.
"it's", eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Once again, folks, we have some DOLT who tries to point to "public education" who is stupid enough to make a grammar error in his one sentence post.

I guess Catholic schools were tougher on the Gospel...

Location hidden

#48637 Jan 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He also had a broken nose and two black eyes.
Black eyes come with broken noses, lampchop, and it appears to the impartial viewer that this cop wannabee dope got hit in the face by the recoil as he cowardly shot this unarmed boy with his pistol.

Location hidden

#48638 Jan 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They were lacerations, not scratches.
Tiny scratches and if the pedophile had stayed with the truck on the cell phone like he was told he would have had scratches in his nostrils from picking his nose.

Is what a parent would call a "boo boo".

Location hidden

#48639 Jan 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What they probably told him is that they won't provide 24/7 protection for him before and after the trial.
"Probably" is one of those words someone uses when he is full of [email protected] and can't back up what he said.

In a murder case, you can be sure that the cops made it very clear what the consequences were for perjury.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#48640 Jan 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're in that position, you don't know. Did Zim have a doctor by his side to let him know how serious his injuries were when he decided it was his life or Martin's?
Oh? So now YOU'RE saying Zimmy didn't know?

So he lied to the police?

I'm not surprised. Since he's already lied to a judge!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#48642 Jan 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Probably" is one of those words someone uses when he is full of [email protected] and can't back up what he said.
Oh, you mean like your claim that the city threatened John? Of course, you have no proof as usual.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#48643 Jan 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh? So now YOU'RE saying Zimmy didn't know?
So he lied to the police?
I'm not surprised. Since he's already lied to a judge!
How can one know? You're in extreme pain, you're bleeding, and you have this maniac continuing his assault in spite of your disadvantage. Now you think he was in the position to evaluate his own wounds--wounds he could not even see?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#48644 Jan 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"it's", eh?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Once again, folks, we have some DOLT who tries to point to "public education" who is stupid enough to make a grammar error in his one sentence post.
I guess Catholic schools were tougher on the Gospel...
You wouldn't know grammar if it moved into your trailer park.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#48645 Jan 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tiny scratches and if the pedophile had stayed with the truck on the cell phone like he was told he would have had scratches in his nostrils from picking his nose.
Is what a parent would call a "boo boo".
No, you are a boo-boo because you don't have the intelligence to listen to a stupid tape. Once again, nobody told GZ to stay in his truck. Nobody. Nobody told him to stay in his truck, nobody told him to go back to his truck, nobody told him to wash his truck. Nobody even mentioned his truck. Get it yet?

Of course, I expect you to post the stupid idiotic lie over and over again, but just a fair reminder, I'll be pointing out your obsession with children, perversion and lies. Now back under the bridge with you.
ALICIA BANKS

Taylor, MI

#48646 Jan 15, 2013
cc that armed kkkiller gz

hobama is grabbing all of our guns
as
he has ensured his own armed guards for life

cc fema camps/dhs ammo/wwiii/ndaa/africom etc

shame on the bilked blind fooled fleeced sheeple!

aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/selection-201...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#48648 Jan 15, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Any scratch on a head bleeds. The scratches on Zimmerman did bleed, just not much. They were too tiny.
The report detailed two open wounds on the back of Zimmerman’s head, one two centimeters and one half a centimeter, which did not require stitches. She described his head as “normocephalic and atraumatic’’— normal and without injuries.
Scratches barely bleed and the police report matched the blood marks on the cement with Zim's head injury. Didn't you ever have a scratch before?

Location hidden

#48650 Jan 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean like your claim that the city threatened John? Of course, you have no proof as usual.
Of course: you are making things up again as usual.

Must be your Catholic school education? You can be forgiven for telling lies?

Location hidden

#48651 Jan 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are a boo-boo because you don't have the intelligence
You told us I didn't have enough intelligence just a few minutes ago and made a grammar mistake that a fifth grader would catch in the one sentence post.

You aren't really in the position to judge, Pinocchio.

Location hidden

#48654 Jan 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Scratches barely bleed
I see, now you are a doctor as well as a constitutional scholar...

Head scratches do bleed: those of us that use razors know nicks can bleed for hours.

I understand, since the operation and taking all those estrogen shots you may have forgotten.

PS: Most of the blood seen in Zimmerman's "head shots" we put there with someone with creative license and access to photoshop.

PS: It would not have matter if Zimmerman was decapitated when he fell to the sidewalk, he put himself there in front of the boy at night with a weapon after being told to break off the pursuit.

As we all know, not only was this pedophile not a cop, he flunked out of being a rent-a-cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboys' Elliott gets another reprieve, will pl... 47 min Cordwainer Trout 1
News Trump to halt subsidies to health insurers 1 hr DJTrump 234
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 2 hr Quirky 215
News Catawba DA finds Sheriff candidate Jason Reid n... 5 hr MeJustMe 4
News Hepatitis C 5 hr Kreally 2
News Crime 44 mins ago 12:22 p.m.Rogersville pediatr... 7 hr Jerry 76
News Republican senator says bipartisan deal reached... 10 hr mr gleeble 1
More from around the web