Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,355

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#44575 Dec 23, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Your correction about your claims against ABC is noted.

Now please show the arrest and/or conviction records for what you claim.

And while you're looking at criminal records, check out the ones on this punk...

GEORGE MICHAEL ZIMMERMAN

Let me help you out in case you can't find his records....it's filed under "T" for Thug.
I did post what the school did
Learn to read

If the black punk had not chose to attack Zim he might only be in jail and not dead
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44576 Dec 23, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman did not follow the advice of the police dispatcher. That is why he hung up the phone, so he could continue to chase Trayvon down and shoot him.
The 911 tape clearly shows that Zimmerman DID stop following Martin. The reason the dispatcher asked if he was following Martin was because he heard Zimmerman panting, he heard the phone brushing against something, he heard Zimmerman out of breath. Within a few seconds after the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that" Zimmerman's started to breathe in a normal manor. His voice returned to a normal and quite tone. The brushing against the phone stopped. It's clear that he did exactly what the dispatcher asked, and I'm sure Zimmerman's defense lawyer will be quick to bring that up.

More importantly is that Zimmerman told the dispatcher he lost sight of Martin. If he were still chasing Martin, he wouldn't have said that.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#44577 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>So now you are a mind reader and know what Zim was thinking..........ROTFLMAO

Then why did he stay on the phone so long?

OOOOPS that blows your mind reading claim

Don't give up your day job

I would have recorded the entire episode and I would not have been arrested and the black punk would still be dead
Reading Thug Zimmerman's mind does not require much.

Also, reading your mind, and your many rants about what you would have done to the "black" child does not require a degree in a multitude of subjects.

We read your nasty butt loud and clear.

Thug Zimmerman knew exactly what he was doing and he (and you) are a fool for thinking others cannot figure it out.

That's exactly why he's charged with murder...because he's a fool.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44578 Dec 23, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
As always, you are correct. Zimmerman admitted to police detectives that he did NOT identify himself. The rules don't apply to this gangsta thug.
Here is what Zimmerman said: Martin was behind the house where Zimmerman was attempting to get an address from. Martin asked "Do you have a problem with me?" Zimmerman responded "No, I don't have a problem." Martin replied "Well you do now Mother-F'er" and that's when he sucker punched Zimmerman.

Truth's Door

#44579 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>His story
The 911 tape

More than a dead black punk has.........
You have given absolutely NO evidence that Thug Zimmerman identified himself to Trayvon. Show the specific evidence.

FYI...we all know such info isn't on the 911 tapes.

Still waiting.

I'll get some hot chocolate while I'm waiting. You want some too? With marshmallows?

It's Christmastime. I'm trying to be nice to you.

I'll get a big mug for you. But you gotta get that info first. Hurry. Hot chocolate isn't hot chocolate if it's cold.

Truth's Door

#44580 Dec 23, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>As always, you are correct. Zimmerman admitted to police detectives that he did NOT identify himself. The rules don't apply to this gangsta thug.

Neither do laws according to the way he conducts himself. He instructed his wife to commit perjury and by remaining silent did so himself, according to the judge they both lied to.

I'll bet after 25 years in a Florida state correctional facility he won't be murdering any more unarmed children when he gets out.
He'd better not!

Truth's Door

#44581 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Following anyone is not a crime

Attacking someone is a crime and the punk died because of it.........
Murdering someone is a crime.

At least in Florida it is...even if you murder a black child.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44582 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>Reading Thug Zimmerman's mind does not require much.

Also, reading your mind, and your many rants about what you would have done to the "black" child does not require a degree in a multitude of subjects.

We read your nasty butt loud and clear.

Thug Zimmerman knew exactly what he was doing and he (and you) are a fool for thinking others cannot figure it out.

That's exactly why he's charged with murder...because he's a fool.
Really ..........LOL

I told you all he needed to do to make sure it was a justifiable shooting....

That is why I started carrying a recorder around my neck

Simply press your chest and high quality audio is recorded

A better trained person would never have allowed the punk to knock him to the ground

And the recording would have set him free

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44583 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>You have given absolutely NO evidence that Thug Zimmerman identified himself to Trayvon. Show the specific evidence.

FYI...we all know such info isn't on the 911 tapes.

Still waiting.

I'll get some hot chocolate while I'm waiting. You want some too? With marshmallows?

It's Christmastime. I'm trying to be nice to you.

I'll get a big mug for you. But you gotta get that info first. Hurry. Hot chocolate isn't hot chocolate if it's cold.
We have a dead punk and witness that back Zim

Case closed

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44584 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>Murdering someone is a crime.

At least in Florida it is...even if you murder a black child.
Killing a punk that attacks you is not a crime

Punks beware
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44585 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ..........LOL
A better trained person would never have allowed the punk to knock him to the ground
As far as Zimmerman was concerned, Martin ran away and kept going. Little did he know that Martin stopped and waited for him. I'm sure if Zimmerman knew that, he would not have tried to get an address from the front of the house.

Truth's Door

#44586 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>I did post what the school did
Learn to read

If the black punk had not chose to attack Zim he might only be in jail and not dead
Apparently, it is YOU who cannot read.

I asked you to post the arrest and/or conviction records of Trayvon. You did not do that. I'll give you a hint:

You CANNOT do that.

But you can point us to the criminal records of Thug Zimmerman. You just choose not to.

Did you actually read that last sentence in your post? Just for sh!ts and giggles...

If Thug Zimmerman wasn't attacked, what would Trayvon be in jail for?

Walking While Black?

You're too much. Just too much. Thug Zimmerman wasn't attacked. He was the attacker and child killer. The State of Florida will prove he is a murderer.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44587 Dec 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>As far as Zimmerman was concerned, Martin ran away and kept going. Little did he know that Martin stopped and waited for him. I'm sure if Zimmerman knew that, he would not have tried to get an address from the front of the house.
Or he would have drawn his gun before the punk attacked him

Truth's Door

#44588 Dec 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>The 911 tape clearly shows that Zimmerman DID stop following Martin. The reason the dispatcher asked if he was following Martin was because he heard Zimmerman panting, he heard the phone brushing against something, he heard Zimmerman out of breath. Within a few seconds after the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that" Zimmerman's started to breathe in a normal manor. His voice returned to a normal and quite tone. The brushing against the phone stopped. It's clear that he did exactly what the dispatcher asked, and I'm sure Zimmerman's defense lawyer will be quick to bring that up.

More importantly is that Zimmerman told the dispatcher he lost sight of Martin. If he were still chasing Martin, he wouldn't have said that.
HA!

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44589 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>HA!
Yes the facts do prove Zim innocent but liberals never look at facts or they would not like oslamacare.......

How stupid to you have to be to think raising taxes on medical devices will lower healthcare cost???????

Truth's Door

#44590 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Really ..........LOL

A recording of a murder would NOT have set Thug Zimmerman free.

Only one thing would have set Thug Zimmerman free...simply following the advice of the 911 operator.

Then there would be no murder. Simple.
Santa

Scranton, PA

#44591 Dec 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey Santa, how old are you? Seems as though you're losing it, old man.
Trayvon is no Lanza or anything like that mass murderer. You need to have Mrs. Claus take you to the local mental facility and have yourself checked out for a range of mental deficiencies.
Hurry now. Kids the world over are depending on your appearance in a couple of days.
You done let us down on here with that utter nonsense. Don't let the kids down too.
Get well Santa.
By bringing Misses Clause into this conversation you have demonstrated to me that you are lacking the necessary social etiquette one needs to succeed in modern society. Only a lowlife scumbag such as yourself would stoop to such a cowardly act. Better watch out, Santa will put coal in your stocking if you continue breaking the law.

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

You have also demonstrated by your lack of wishing Santa a Merry Christmas that you again are a lowlife scumbag of the highest order.

Those boys who want to harm America always end up getting trampled under foot by Santa's reindeer, and run over by Santa's sleigh. No presents for you poop heads....so straighten up.

Be a good little boy and Santa will reach deep into his sack and pull you out a nice surprise for the holidays.....so listen up,...that red light over there isn't a freaking whore house dumbass,....it's Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer...ho ho ho.

Truth's Door

#44592 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>We have a dead punk and witness that back Zim

Case closed
As expected, you CANNOT provide such evidence that Thug Zimmerman identified himself to Trayvon. He didn't.

That is already in evidence. You just choose to ignore it.

It's ok. Corey won't.

You still want the hot chocolate? It's not so hot anymore.

Truth's Door

#44593 Dec 23, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>As far as Zimmerman was concerned, Martin ran away and kept going. Little did he know that Martin stopped and waited for him. I'm sure if Zimmerman knew that, he would not have tried to get an address from the front of the house.
You can buy that convoluted story of getting an address if you want.

There was already a place agreed to for Thug Zimmerman to meet the police when they arrived. It is he who then told the 911 operator to have police call him when they arrived.

He then proceeded to stalk and kill the child...who was minding his own business.

It's funny how he didn't tell the 911 operator that he was going to go find an address. You do know when he came up with that LIE, right?

Read the evidence.

Truth's Door

#44594 Dec 23, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the facts do prove Zim innocent but liberals never look at facts or they would not like oslamacare.......

How stupid to you have to be to think raising taxes on medical devices will lower healthcare cost???????
You sure you want to go from one subject that you know little about to another that you know very little about?

Wouldn't you rather drink some cold chocolate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... 5 min Boy 4
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 21 min Edmond Pulpo 114
Pittsfield jeweler defaults in civil case alleg... (Apr '14) 31 min BigBoboBosaChrome6 14
Prostitution arrest made in Town of Delbarton 33 min Bubba 6
3 arrested on drug charges in Donora 47 min The 411 2
MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on (Sep '12) 51 min Aida 595
Dallas begins testing backlog of 4,140 rape kits 1 hr no moleste el gato 2

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE