Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,680)

Showing posts 33,581 - 33,600 of65,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

OneRyder wrote:
I pray this family is blessed with all the strength needed to deal with the loss of their child in such a hateful and painful manners.
I wonder if the dad tracked down Zimmerman, and shot him dead, could the dad get away with claiming "self defense"?
Under Obama's new regime he might very well be able to get away with such a murder. Actually I think Zimmerman was stupid and a cop wanna be and he caused the situation that led to the death of a wanna be thug teen. Both of them met at the wrong place and time. But under Florida law Zimmerman deserves to walk because Obama's "justice" department pushed Florida into over reaching and charging Zimmerman with a crime they cannot prove. Trayvon's parents are disgusting to be profiting from his demise as well.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>

"Nowadays"?

Bush wrote the manual on that.
LOL!

Benghazi-gate!

It's not going to go away!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Rivitt

Rivvit

Rivitt
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

duncanmc wrote:
<quoted text>Under Obama's new regime he might very well be able to get away with such a murder. Actually I think Zimmerman was stupid and a cop wanna be and he caused the situation that led to the death of a wanna be thug teen. Both of them met at the wrong place and time. But under Florida law Zimmerman deserves to walk because Obama's "justice" department pushed Florida into over reaching and charging Zimmerman with a crime they cannot prove. Trayvon's parents are disgusting to be profiting from his demise as well.
Show us where Trayvon's parents are profiting over the murder of their son.

I can certainly show you where the Zimmermans are profiting over the murder of a child if you've been living on another planet the past few months.

ZimmerThug doesn't "deserve" to walk. He deserves Justice, just like anyone else being accused of murder.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

I can certainly show you where the Zimmermans are profiting over the murder of a child if you've been living on another planet the past few months.
LOL!

Really?

Oh do tell!

How much has George made so far?

I'm getting bored.

Spout off some more of your filthy lies.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!

Really?

Oh do tell!

How much has George made so far?

I'm getting bored.

Spout off some more of your filthy lies.
Now you're showing your ignorance.

It is well known that ZimmerThug and his wife have paid off credit card bills and normal monthly expenses from his blood money fund. He and wife Shellie even lied and misled the court about their blood money fund.

Those same funds have been used to enrich his attorney, who originally said that he would take this case pro bono.

And now, ZimmerThug's parents want in on the action with their own blood money fund.

The Truth is not your friend, Idiot. If you're getting bored, good. It is but a symptom of those whose minds are wasting away.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>ZimmerThug, his family and his attorneys are the ones profiting over this murder, not TM's family. But, it makes those morons feel better to make such false claims.
They feel good about expressing and embracing Lies.

It is their trademark.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>

ZimmerThug doesn't "deserve" to walk. He deserves Justice, just like anyone else being accused of murder.
LOL!

George Zimmerman fought for his life after being attacked by a violent criminal.

George Zimmerman not only deserves to walk, but he deserves to be compensated from all those involved who have assassinated his character and dragged his reputation through the mud.

I hope that fat basturd Al Sharpton gets the sh!t sued out of his disgusting fat ass!

What say you, scumbag?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>

Well at least you have something to vomit out now that you are not telling us how Obama is going to lose the election, and posting
Rasmussen polls.

ROFLMFAO.
LOL!

You win some, you lose some.

Don't you know?

Benghazi-gate!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Show us where Trayvon's parents are profiting over the murder of their son.
You mean the "child" who was found with burglary tools? The Child who'd been kicked from school for being a wannabe gangster? The "child" who was bigger and stronger than Zimmerman and only stopped trying to kill him because he caught a bullet in the pump? Trayvuns folks legally protected his name and likeness so they could profit from the whole mess. For the record, I don't care that the kid was a punk. I don't think he deserved to DIE for being a stupid kid. But when the Feds and their racist boss Holder try to railroad a citizen by forcing a State AG to file unreasonable un-provable charges then I think the citizen should walk.
Buffalo Bill

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

President Obama dug himself in a little deeper this afternoon.

He admitted sending Susan Rice out to do the five Sunday shows on September 16th, five days after the September 11th attacks.

Rice said the attack in Benghazi was caused by a spontaneous uprising that was sparked by an anti-Islamic video.

Yet at the second debate in October the President said that he had called it an act of terror in the Rose Garden on September 12th.

Yet on September 25th at the United Nations address he blamed it six times on the video.

The President was squarely on the defensive this afternoon. As he was floating the Susan Rice trial balloon and thumbing his nose at Congress, the President dodged questions and thumbed his nose at Congress.

Benghazi-gate!

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>

You obviously are not familiar with the events leading up to the charges being filed against GZ, the charges Obama had no part in.
LOL!

http://i.minus.com/idk3ySq8iB3RI.gif

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!

George Zimmerman fought for his life after being attacked by a violent criminal.

George Zimmerman not only deserves to walk, but he deserves to be compensated from all those involved who have assassinated his character and dragged his reputation through the mud.

I hope that fat basturd Al Sharpton gets the sh!t sued out of his disgusting fat ass!

What say you, scumbag?
ZimmerThug is a dirtbag.

Whatever is left of that Lying Scum's reputation, I drag through the sloppy mud of your filth.

Let his child-killing butt come and sue me. I have no shortage of accurate things to say about that POS or you...Sucker.

Truth will always rule the day!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!

You win some, you lose some.
Tell it to Wrongly and the GOP.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

duncanmc wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the "child" who was found with burglary tools? The Child who'd been kicked from school for being a wannabe gangster? The "child" who was bigger and stronger than Zimmerman and only stopped trying to kill him because he caught a bullet in the pump? Trayvuns folks legally protected his name and likeness so they could profit from the whole mess. For the record, I don't care that the kid was a punk. I don't think he deserved to DIE for being a stupid kid. But when the Feds and their racist boss Holder try to railroad a citizen by forcing a State AG to file unreasonable un-provable charges then I think the citizen should walk.
You are uninformed, misinformed or just don't care about the Truth.

It is ZimmerThug who initiated and exacerbated the situation that led him to kill a child. He can dress himself up, go on TV, shout about it being God's Plan, swindle people out if their money, mislead the court. It doesn't change the fact the he's a child-killer and a murderer to many.

You have failed to show where Trayvon's parents are profiting from his death. The Truth is you cannot and you know it. Keep on spewing the rat wing's Lies about that.

Attorney General Holder did not force the State Prosecutor to do any such thing as you claim. Provide proof of such foolishness. Just more rat wing talking points. Here is what we know...the republican State Prosecutor was appointed by a republican Governor and republican Attorney General.

ZimmerThug deserves no special consideration, such as was afforded him by the Sanford Police Department and the local immoral State Attorney. He's an accused murderer. He deserves to go through the process just as other accused murderers.

Never before have I seen such unrepentant support for a child murderer. My Truthful conclusion is that it has everything with the victim being a Black child.

It is a valid conclusion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are uninformed, misinformed or just don't care about the Truth.
It is ZimmerThug who initiated and exacerbated the situation that led him to kill a child. He can dress himself up, go on TV, shout about it being God's Plan, swindle people out if their money, mislead the court. It doesn't change the fact the he's a child-killer and a murderer to many.
You have failed to show where Trayvon's parents are profiting from his death. The Truth is you cannot and you know it. Keep on spewing the rat wing's Lies about that.
Attorney General Holder did not force the State Prosecutor to do any such thing as you claim. Provide proof of such foolishness. Just more rat wing talking points. Here is what we know...the republican State Prosecutor was appointed by a republican Governor and republican Attorney General.
ZimmerThug deserves no special consideration, such as was afforded him by the Sanford Police Department and the local immoral State Attorney. He's an accused murderer. He deserves to go through the process just as other accused murderers.
Never before have I seen such unrepentant support for a child murderer. My Truthful conclusion is that it has everything with the victim being a Black child.
It is a valid conclusion.
I'm sure that you feel it is valid, I however think it is quite biased as nearly everything racists say is biased. I have declared that I did not think this kid should have been killed for his poor upbringing and subsequent stupidity. I have declared that the situation was caused by Zimmerman's actions. But the point is that he should walk because the Florida law demands more proof than they can provide to convict him of murder 2. And if the charge had not been racially motivated by the "Justice" department then they'd have been more realistic and gone with negligent homicide or some such. But NO, they had to make a special example of this idiot Zimmerman. The sad thing is that with everything else that's troubling the world this trial could actually spark violence in the inner cities because the media whores that call themselves leaders of the black community will stoke the anger as the trial approaches next June. If Z does walk - as he should under these circumstances - then more black "children" may die. Of course, they might pass away in the middle of a gunfight. Why is it so difficult to see that the hate helps NO ONE?
Ascendo Tuum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
What say you, scumbag?
A kid, with a chocolate bar and a bag of skittles.... a violent criminal!!! ROTFALMFAO!! I guess that makes Georgie Porgie a pissant wimp for only assaulting a law officer, beating up his ex-wife, raping a woman over a period of years..... Another clear example of a brainless fright wing moron looking a pile of dog sh!t and calling it a rose...
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

A kid, with a chocolate bar and a bag of skittles.... a violent criminal!!! ROTFALMFAO!! I guess that makes Georgie Porgie a pissant wimp for only assaulting a law officer, beating up his ex-wife, raping a woman over a period of years..... Another clear example of a brainless fright wing moron looking a pile of dog sh!t and calling it a rose...
LOL!

You're just another lying racist N-word, consumed by your fear and your hatred of Whitey.

You voted for President Obama,(by far, the worst president in American History), not because he was the better choice for America, but because he is black, and because you somehow stood to profit from his reelection in the form of entitlements.

Sooner or later you will get caught committing a crime and end up in prison.

Perhaps we will see you on TV spouting off to a reporter about how you are innocent, and about how you were "framed" for the hideous crimes you have been convicted of.

But don't despair, prison life wont be that bad for you.

It never is for homosexuals.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

duncanmc wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm sure that you feel it is valid, I however think it is quite biased as nearly everything racists say is biased. I have declared that I did not think this kid should have been killed for his poor upbringing and subsequent stupidity. I have declared that the situation was caused by Zimmerman's actions. But the point is that he should walk because the Florida law demands more proof than they can provide to convict him of murder 2. And if the charge had not been racially motivated by the "Justice" department then they'd have been more realistic and gone with negligent homicide or some such. But NO, they had to make a special example of this idiot Zimmerman. The sad thing is that with everything else that's troubling the world this trial could actually spark violence in the inner cities because the media whores that call themselves leaders of the black community will stoke the anger as the trial approaches next June. If Z does walk - as he should under these circumstances - then more black "children" may die. Of course, they might pass away in the middle of a gunfight. Why is it so difficult to see that the hate helps NO ONE?
LOL!....Trying to have a rational conversation with "Be Truthful Be Free", aka Crisco, is like beating your own self over the head with a sledge hammer.

She is not interested in having an honest respectful discussion.

You'd have a better chance of being struck by lightning than having an intelligent conversation with Crisco, zazz, zerosum, etc.

You'll find this out for yourself if you continue to pursue a dialog with this person and her big fat followers.

Welcome to the club.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 33,581 - 33,600 of65,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••