Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,335

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#41807 Nov 14, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Hey n!@@*er!

If you play you cards right I'll let you polish my nob!
Buffalo ill's post #41721...

"But instead of trying to engage in an intelligent conversation about these issues that are destroying the fabric of our nation, all you do is demonise the rich and insist on taking even more of their hard earned money to perpetuate this hideous cycle."
Rod

Mission Viejo, CA

#41808 Nov 14, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
We're sure you'd be afraid of this child .
CHILD? Yuu call that gold toothed mugger a CHILD? What fantasy world are you living in?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41810 Nov 14, 2012
America Lost wrote:
Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

OMG!!!

I think that's zazz giving birth to Crisco!

Who ever said that baby pictures were cute?

Yuck!

Crisco was one UGLY baby!

LOL!!!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41811 Nov 14, 2012
Breaking News!

Elmo's a homo!

LOL!
Obama friend

Grove City, OH

#41812 Nov 14, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama won.
What does the end justifies the means mean?

Consequences of one's conduct are the ultimate basis for any judgment about the rightness of that conduct.

Doing anything whatsoever that is required to get the result you want, regardless of the methods used. It does not matter whether these methods are legal or illegal, fair or foul, kind or cruel, truth or lies, democratic or dictatorial, good or evil.

The President taught a class about this conduct. Saul Alinsky is someone this President worships. Just remember, there are consequences.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41813 Nov 14, 2012
Obama friend

Grove City, OH

#41814 Nov 14, 2012
Free phones
Food stamps
Section 8 housing
Pizza if you vote for me
Women I'm your friend, right up to sharia law
Democratic platation
Chicago crime
Treyvon looks like my son
Benghazi
Fast and Furious
Gitmo
Drone strikes,but no enhaced methods
Turn back on Israel
I'm against gay marriage until I need elected
Obamacare
Controls the press
90 billion for green
Nation debt
No budget

I could go on, but everyone gets the point. 4 more years. Yea, I can't wait.
Obama friend

Grove City, OH

#41815 Nov 14, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
Breaking News!
Elmo's a homo!
LOL!
On the government payroll?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41816 Nov 14, 2012
Obama friend wrote:
<quoted text>

On the government payroll?
LOL!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41817 Nov 14, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
I pray this family is blessed with all the strength needed to deal with the loss of their child in such a hateful and painful manners.
I wonder if the dad tracked down Zimmerman, and shot him dead, could the dad get away with claiming "self defense"?
Under Obama's new regime he might very well be able to get away with such a murder. Actually I think Zimmerman was stupid and a cop wanna be and he caused the situation that led to the death of a wanna be thug teen. Both of them met at the wrong place and time. But under Florida law Zimmerman deserves to walk because Obama's "justice" department pushed Florida into over reaching and charging Zimmerman with a crime they cannot prove. Trayvon's parents are disgusting to be profiting from his demise as well.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41819 Nov 14, 2012
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>

"Nowadays"?

Bush wrote the manual on that.
LOL!

Benghazi-gate!

It's not going to go away!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41820 Nov 14, 2012
Rivitt

Rivvit

Rivitt
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41821 Nov 14, 2012

Truth's Door

#41822 Nov 14, 2012
duncanmc wrote:
<quoted text>Under Obama's new regime he might very well be able to get away with such a murder. Actually I think Zimmerman was stupid and a cop wanna be and he caused the situation that led to the death of a wanna be thug teen. Both of them met at the wrong place and time. But under Florida law Zimmerman deserves to walk because Obama's "justice" department pushed Florida into over reaching and charging Zimmerman with a crime they cannot prove. Trayvon's parents are disgusting to be profiting from his demise as well.
Show us where Trayvon's parents are profiting over the murder of their son.

I can certainly show you where the Zimmermans are profiting over the murder of a child if you've been living on another planet the past few months.

ZimmerThug doesn't "deserve" to walk. He deserves Justice, just like anyone else being accused of murder.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41826 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>

I can certainly show you where the Zimmermans are profiting over the murder of a child if you've been living on another planet the past few months.
LOL!

Really?

Oh do tell!

How much has George made so far?

I'm getting bored.

Spout off some more of your filthy lies.

Truth's Door

#41827 Nov 14, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!

Really?

Oh do tell!

How much has George made so far?

I'm getting bored.

Spout off some more of your filthy lies.
Now you're showing your ignorance.

It is well known that ZimmerThug and his wife have paid off credit card bills and normal monthly expenses from his blood money fund. He and wife Shellie even lied and misled the court about their blood money fund.

Those same funds have been used to enrich his attorney, who originally said that he would take this case pro bono.

And now, ZimmerThug's parents want in on the action with their own blood money fund.

The Truth is not your friend, Idiot. If you're getting bored, good. It is but a symptom of those whose minds are wasting away.

Truth's Door

#41828 Nov 14, 2012
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>ZimmerThug, his family and his attorneys are the ones profiting over this murder, not TM's family. But, it makes those morons feel better to make such false claims.
They feel good about expressing and embracing Lies.

It is their trademark.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41829 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>

ZimmerThug doesn't "deserve" to walk. He deserves Justice, just like anyone else being accused of murder.
LOL!

George Zimmerman fought for his life after being attacked by a violent criminal.

George Zimmerman not only deserves to walk, but he deserves to be compensated from all those involved who have assassinated his character and dragged his reputation through the mud.

I hope that fat basturd Al Sharpton gets the sh!t sued out of his disgusting fat ass!

What say you, scumbag?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41830 Nov 14, 2012
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>

Well at least you have something to vomit out now that you are not telling us how Obama is going to lose the election, and posting
Rasmussen polls.

ROFLMFAO.
LOL!

You win some, you lose some.

Don't you know?

Benghazi-gate!

It's not going to go away!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41831 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Show us where Trayvon's parents are profiting over the murder of their son.
You mean the "child" who was found with burglary tools? The Child who'd been kicked from school for being a wannabe gangster? The "child" who was bigger and stronger than Zimmerman and only stopped trying to kill him because he caught a bullet in the pump? Trayvuns folks legally protected his name and likeness so they could profit from the whole mess. For the record, I don't care that the kid was a punk. I don't think he deserved to DIE for being a stupid kid. But when the Feds and their racist boss Holder try to railroad a citizen by forcing a State AG to file unreasonable un-provable charges then I think the citizen should walk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vallejo is not Ferguson a " officials working t... 2 hr Doh 1
News Obama to ask agency official to step down amid ... 3 hr Dix 16
News Former worker accused of beating disabled resid... 6 hr guest 15
News Luverne man, 77, who had sex with adopted daugh... (Aug '09) 9 hr Mr concerned 40
News Brattleboro man faces life imprisonment 9 hr tanya 3
News MADD and Fieger react to drunk driving pardon 12 hr Steve 1
News Child abuse, neglect allegations investigated a... 14 hr Dogs 10
More from around the web