Savage killing, sex at heart of Jodi ...

Savage killing, sex at heart of Jodi Arias murder trial

There are 687 comments on the KTVK Phoenix story from Jan 8, 2013, titled Savage killing, sex at heart of Jodi Arias murder trial. In it, KTVK Phoenix reports that:

A nude Jodi Arias on Travis Alexander's bed. A naked Alexander in the shower. Then minutes later, an image of Alexander stabbed and slashed nearly 30 times in the heart, back, hands and torso, shot in the head, his throat slit from ear to ear.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVK Phoenix.

Demulen 21

Spring, TX

#693 May 6, 2013
For those of you who feel sorry for poor little fake femme, read on:

http://www.dmagazine.com/Home/1991/07/01/fata...

This woman did flee to France, created a facade, and fooled quite a few.
She was finally brought to justice.

I am not going to wish for a certain outcome for Jo_Joy. I am just going to hope that justice will be served when the verdict is read for Jo_Joy.
Demulen 21

Spring, TX

#694 May 6, 2013
Back to the Arias case, here is an updated pic of Bobby Juarez

http://jodiariasguilty.com/wp-content/uploads...

Since: Jan 13

Merrylands, Australia

#696 May 7, 2013
Demulen 21 wrote:
Back to the Arias case, here is an updated pic of Bobby Juarez
http://jodiariasguilty.com/wp-content/uploads...
yep
gay
that is why the anal started
Tex Waiting

Spring, TX

#697 May 7, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
yep
gay
http://thepotpapers.files.wordpress.com/2013/...

Pretty sure she has her own genitalia issues. If your hypothesis is correct, it explains everything.
Good detective work, Pharmabill. I know it doesn't change the trial, but some of the aspects of it bothered me. It's all come full circle.
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#698 May 7, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
<quoted text>
yep
gay
Yes, Pharmabill, twisted her even beyond the Anal
LA Guy

Los Angeles, CA

#699 May 7, 2013
Tex Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure she has her own genitalia issues. If your hypothesis is correct, it explains everything.
Good detective work, Pharmabill. I know it doesn't change the trial, but some of the aspects of it bothered me. It's all come full circle.
Brilliant, Tex Waiting

Many aspects have obviously bothered me ... Evil had visited JA, beyond the mere physical act ... darkness vectored in on TA...he had no chance

My 2 AM epiphany, LWOP

Devil possessed

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#700 May 7, 2013
LA Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant, Tex Waiting
Many aspects have obviously bothered me ... Evil had visited JA, beyond the mere physical act ... darkness vectored in on TA...he had no chance
My 2 AM epiphany, LWOP
Devil possessed
Oh, thank God! Have you seen the light??

Merrylands, Australia

#701 May 7, 2013
I want to know about the three bank deposits on the same day. two to the one account. total about $600.
I'd also like to know how much money she had saved. OK she probably lived rent free with the grandparents so that saves a bit but she was a server and I just don't have it in my mind she could make a lot of money. Yet travis asked her for a loan and she obliged.

Merrylands, Australia

#702 May 7, 2013
I have some issues that bother me:
Why do some photos have time stamps and others not?
Where is the missing pillow? Arias said fibres were from the pillow and then later said it was the rope.
Following on how come there is no stippling from the gunshot wound? Could the pillow have been used as a silencer?
Does anyone know if you can upload images to a memory card? or just download?
Why did she hardly make any food purchases on her trip? But she bought two meals within minutes at in and out burger in sparks.
Why did the car smell of smoke? I have never seen any evidence that she smokes.
The grandparent's gun was .25 with 7 hollow point bullets. I don't think a hollow point was used to shoot Travis.
I wonder if she had an accomplice and deliberately changed the bullets to confuse the issues.
She was pretty cocky when she said no jury will convict me.
The killing has blood atonement written all over it.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#703 May 7, 2013
Pharmabill wrote:
I want to know about the three bank deposits on the same day. two to the one account. total about $600.
I'd also like to know how much money she had saved. OK she probably lived rent free with the grandparents so that saves a bit but she was a server and I just don't have it in my mind she could make a lot of money. Yet travis asked her for a loan and she obliged.
According to Jodi...

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#704 May 7, 2013
Remember when Orlando had this many threads about Casey? Seems Scrams hasn't made it here. Sweet reprieve from crazy.

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#705 May 7, 2013
Tex Waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
You joking, right? You seriously don't believe she had genetic issues, do you? Mental issues, most certainly. But she's a small framed woman, nothing more.

Merrylands, Australia

#708 May 8, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Jodi...
no according to receipts found

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#709 May 8, 2013
Verdict to be delivered any minute!
Fracture

Spring, TX

#710 May 8, 2013
boogiesmom wrote:
Verdict to be delivered any minute!
Jury came to a verdict, no mistrial in this case.

Unanimously decided.

They have been saying ANY MINUTE for so long that I no longer believe them.

Candle still lit. Prayer angels gathered.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#711 May 8, 2013
Candle still lit.
will she get death

Anonymous Proxy

#714 May 31, 2013
or will she get a lifetime of interviews?
hey demulen 21, are you available for time w/a Vet in the Houston area? Flying in soon, like your style. Let me know, I like big TX girls, are u one?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#715 Jun 4, 2013
I think how can you do that to someone you loved so much and if she wanted to get away then why come back if it wasn't for a reason to do something not so nice. I haven't been following this since I seen her tell her stories and do a head stand in the interview room and worried how she looked for her mug shot. She needs help I don't think a normal minded person would commit such a crime. They better not let her make money off this that would really be a stab in the back to his family. Just my thoughts.
Hotti Biscotti

Bethlehem, PA

#716 Jun 4, 2013
Horse Jockey wrote:
I think how can you do that to someone you loved so much and if she wanted to get away then why come back if it wasn't for a reason to do something not so nice. I haven't been following this since I seen her tell her stories and do a head stand in the interview room and worried how she looked for her mug shot. She needs help I don't think a normal minded person would commit such a crime. They better not let her make money off this that would really be a stab in the back to his family. Just my thoughts.
I agree. Wherever there is a buck to be made, there is someone right there waiting for their golden opportunity. As for Jodi, she is likely still tweeting and trying to sell her domestic violence T-shirts - trying to make money for her commissary so she can stockpile goodies.
brian border

Chicago, IL

#717 Oct 24, 2014
dahtoo wrote:
This bs needs to stop, i.e., the media glamourizing these mediocre dogs.
Guess they think doing so elevates the appeal. If I hear one more time how 'beautiful' this subhuman is I shall puke something more attractive. And the skank was a freakin dropout. Trash.
A PLEA to STOP calling ugly beautiful, especially you, news outlets.
Am sick of hearing all the talking heads on HLN as well as CNN talking about what an attractive defendant she is. This was a horrific crime deserving the worst punishment available. She WAS attractive when the make up covered her bad skin and the bleach allowed a lighter color in her hair . Seems as if something is very different about her teeth now too. I wouldn't have let my buddy leave the bar at closing time with her. When you take that away {wash the lipstick off the pig} well you're left with the pig. J/S We need to stop with the favorable shade for female offenders .If this were a man no matter what he looked like everyone would be calling for the rightful punishment.I hope she gets what she deserves. I'm not following this case for any other reason than to see if Justice will be served. To find out if the system still works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Did sanctuary law lead to slaying? 48 min Urineidiot 6
News Clinton says Puerto Rico should have access to ... 50 min Eleanor 5
News US appeals court upholds EPA plan to clean up C... 2 hr halo13del 1
News Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 2 hr jim 403
News 2016 hopefuls react to Obamacare ruling 8 hr Insiders R crooks 23
News Inside Ted Cruz's new war on the Supreme Court 8 hr serfs up 4
News Josh Duggar and the Fifth Amendment 10 hr Miss Id 1
More from around the web