Polk officers to meet with West Side ...

Polk officers to meet with West Side group

There are 55 comments on the Cedartown Standard Plus story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Polk officers to meet with West Side group. In it, Cedartown Standard Plus reports that:

A bridge on Morgan Valley Road is located near West Side Community, which has boundaries in both Polk County and the City of Rockmart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cedartown Standard Plus.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
John

Conley, GA

#1 Jul 12, 2012
...And then folks say the cops are racist being over there. I hope it works though to get rid of those guys that stand at the roadwsy
John

Cedartown, GA

#2 Jul 12, 2012
Wanna clean up these type areas?What have the same Sheriff,D.A,Judge's done over the last few years?
VOTE-VOTE-VOTE.And make sure it is for someone not in charge at the present.
We can't do the same thing over and over and expect different results.VOTE. PEACE
Buford

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2012
John wrote:
Wanna clean up these type areas?What have the same Sheriff,D.A,Judge's done over the last few years?
VOTE-VOTE-VOTE.And make sure it is for someone not in charge at the present.
We can't do the same thing over and over and expect different results.VOTE. PEACE
Voting really has nothing to do with it. The Sheriff does not patrol. Their function is the courthouse and jail. The D.A.'s function is to prosecute cases that have been made by officers and the current has done quite well. There is nobody running against the Judge's either.
Agree

United States

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Voting really has nothing to do with it. The Sheriff does not patrol. Their function is the courthouse and jail. The D.A.'s function is to prosecute cases that have been made by officers and the current has done quite well. There is nobody running against the Judge's either.
I agree.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#5 Jul 18, 2012
See there is no money in stopping these thugs and it is much safer and more profitable to hand out tickets. Thats the police of the 21st century, ticket writers.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#7 Jul 19, 2012
Tall in the Saddle wrote:
With your attitude you must have been the recipient of some of those tickets or youre still very young and ignorant.
Sure thing Knight. Like I said, take a notice where cops are these days, patrolling roads to give out tickets. You will hardly ever catch them set up in a high crime area stopping those thugs.
Buford

United States

#9 Jul 19, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure thing Knight. Like I said, take a notice where cops are these days, patrolling roads to give out tickets. You will hardly ever catch them set up in a high crime area stopping those thugs.
Set up and catch the thugs. Yes if they set up all the thugs will come out while the police are there. MS04 you have already proven that you know absolutely nothing about law enforcement. Stop giving law enforcement advise it makes you look stupid.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Set up and catch the thugs. Yes if they set up all the thugs will come out while the police are there. MS04 you have already proven that you know absolutely nothing about law enforcement. Stop giving law enforcement advise it makes you look stupid.
With the crime rate in Rockmart and Polk County, I can see the cops also know absolutely "nothing" about law enforcement either. Just ask Shayne Garrison or Mr Gilstrap. lol!

Like I said slick, to me LE is nothing more than "criminals with badges".
Buford

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>With the crime rate in Rockmart and Polk County, I can see the cops also know absolutely "nothing" about law enforcement either. Just ask Shayne Garrison or Mr Gilstrap. lol!

Like I said slick, to me LE is nothing more than "criminals with badges".
It would be best to ask them. Asking you anything about the law or law enforcement would be a waste of time because you have already proven you know absolutely nothing about it. Sounds like you are a little jealous because you failed the entrance exam to the police academy. That's ok 04 somebody has to cut yards and rake leaves for people.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#12 Jul 19, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be best to ask them. Asking you anything about the law or law enforcement would be a waste of time because you have already proven you know absolutely nothing about it. Sounds like you are a little jealous because you failed the entrance exam to the police academy. That's ok 04 somebody has to cut yards and rake leaves for people.
No, I am content making hash browns at Huddle House. I would not qualify to make the big bucks LE makes. What is the starting pay?$12 an hour? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't qualify if it was minimum wage.
No, I really do not feel like competing with you. It is not your fault you are the way you are, ask your mom if it was her or your dad that was the dumbass.
Buford

United States

#15 Jul 23, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I really do not feel like competing with you. It is not your fault you are the way you are, ask your mom if it was her or your dad that was the dumbass.
Who do you blame for your ignorance? Was it mom or dad or were you adopted. You are the one that makes stupid comments about things you have no clue about and proven wrong on numerous occasions. Nobody seems to believe anything you post on here because you are always proven wrong. It must make life sad for you.
Buford

United States

#16 Jul 23, 2012
MS04 please tell us how law enforcement can bring the crime rate down? What strategy do you think would work? If you have a good enough plan some of the voters might write you in for Sheriff? Please hurry with your strategy because election time is close.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#17 Jul 24, 2012
Buford wrote:
MS04 please tell us how law enforcement can bring the crime rate down?
Thanks for proving my point. LE will never lower the crime rate, because LE focuses on enforcement of traffic laws instead of enforcement of criminals robbing and stealing. Just watch and count how many times a cop patrols your street. What, maybe one will ride by once a day?

Handing out tickets is too lucrative for the fools making $12 an hour.
BLACK KNIGHT X

Rockmart, GA

#18 Jul 24, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for proving my point. LE will never lower the crime rate, because LE focuses on enforcement of traffic laws instead of enforcement of criminals robbing and stealing. Just watch and count how many times a cop patrols your street. What, maybe one will ride by once a day?
Handing out tickets is too lucrative for the fools making $12 an hour.
The rantings of a sad,pathetic,uneducated fool should be dismissed as what they are...mso4 needs a different drug,this one isnt working.
Buford

United States

#20 Jul 24, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for proving my point. LE will never lower the crime rate, because LE focuses on enforcement of traffic laws instead of enforcement of criminals robbing and stealing. Just watch and count how many times a cop patrols your street. What, maybe one will ride by once a day?

Handing out tickets is too lucrative for the fools making $12 an hour.
You definitely proved my point that you know absolutely nothing about law enforcement or anything else you post about. You said that handing out tickets is to lucrative for the fools. Once again you have proven yourself to be a fool. Police officers do not get a commission from the tickets they write. How would you know how many times an officer patrols your street night and day? If you know the answer then you must be one of those that sits on the porch all day living off the government. Get a job. Please don't get one in law enforcement because you don't have a clue about law enforcement. I think Waffle House is hiring

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#21 Jul 26, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Police officers do not get a commission from the tickets they write. How would you know how many times an officer patrols your street night and day? If you know the answer then you must be one of those that sits on the porch all day living off the government. Get a job. Please don't get one in law enforcement because you don't have a clue about law enforcement. I think Waffle House is hiring
Look dumbass, we both know a ticket writer does not get some money back, but the city or county does, and thus favoritism is shown. BTW, answer my question, how many time do you see LE in your hood patroling? You do not, because they are too damn busy sucking ass writing tickets.

Truly pathetic losers.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#22 Jul 26, 2012
Bearly wrote:
<quoted text>How much do you make cleaning stalls in the mens room at the bus station?...not counting your SSI.
More than your wife makes on Elm street fro 11pm to 3am.
Pit Bull

Rockmart, GA

#23 Jul 26, 2012
Youre truly a frustated fool 04.Your Childish "answer"proved what everyone says about U...your a man-child.
Buford

United States

#24 Jul 26, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Look dumbass, we both know a ticket writer does not get some money back, but the city or county does, and thus favoritism is shown. BTW, answer my question, how many time do you see LE in your hood patroling? You do not, because they are too damn busy sucking ass writing tickets.

Truly pathetic losers.
I see them quite often actually. So do you sit on your porch 24 hours a day. If not then how do you know when they are patrolling on your street? So humor us all ignorant one and tell everybody how to catch a burglar. I can't wait for your reply. I will be ready to rip your idiotic strategy apart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President takes victory lap on Supreme Court Ob... 14 min Le Jimbo 2
News Las Vegas man accused of threatening Obama on s... 38 min Le Jimbo 14
News 121 murders attributed to illegals released by ... 51 min Emily Latella 4
News Lewis Cold Case. Weston. Lewis County, West Vir... (Nov '13) 54 min Piii 37
News Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 58 min jim 401
News Church fires in spotlight post-Charleston 3 hr xplode 12
News Supreme Court upholds Obamacare subsidies 8 hr Synque 99
More from around the web