Candidate Kelly: Ready to be a face of fairness in Erie County

Apr 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Erie Times News

A judge has the power through his or her decisions to shape the face of an entire community, Erie lawyer Bill Kelly Jr.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Aug 15, 2013
Perry Mason

Erie, PA

#1 Apr 7, 2013
How does Bill become so special that the Erie Bugle writes a story about how wonderful he is? Will all of the judicial candidates have the same opportunity?

Maybe Kelly realizes that not everyone thinks he is a good candidate. Maybe his pompous attitude has come back to bite him - I think so.
Janey

Erie, PA

#2 Apr 8, 2013
amen
Interested

United States

#3 May 16, 2013
How can neither he nor Schaffner know that they have to register the Committe? He expects the electorate to take him seriously? His fellow lawyers gave him the lowest rating, that should tell you something (and not that they are upset because he beat them).

So if he doesn't have a registered committee does the money he accepted from it amount to illegal campaign contributions?

His father would kick his ass for being so arrogant!
Henry Watson

Erie, PA

#4 May 16, 2013
I haven't met too many children of wealthy people in this town who have not been arrogant or have a sense of entitlement. That behavior is learned from the parents.
observer

Erie, PA

#5 May 17, 2013
Henry Watson wrote:
I haven't met too many children of wealthy people in this town who have not been arrogant or have a sense of entitlement. That behavior is learned from the parents.
I knew his parents and they were very decent and humble people, they raised three fine daughters....and little Billy, who was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple. He needs a serious wake up call.
Artie

Erie, PA

#6 Aug 14, 2013
I may say 2 fine daughters, a murderer and Bill
Shaddock

Allison Park, PA

#7 Aug 15, 2013
met him at waldameer. he seems like a decent guy with a very nice family.
observer

Erie, PA

#8 Aug 15, 2013
Shaddock wrote:
met him at waldameer. he seems like a decent guy with a very nice family.
He carries many faces with him, before he ran for judge he would never have given anyone he did not go to Prep or Notre Dame with a second glance unless it meant money in his pocket. Shallow and callow is he.
wigwammuffdiver

Sarahsville, OH

#9 Aug 15, 2013
He is a self serving self centered acshole. Vpting him in would be a huge mistake.
Kerry

Erie, PA

#10 Aug 15, 2013
wigwammuffdiver wrote:
He is a self serving self centered acshole. Vpting him in would be a huge mistake.
Voting for his opponent would be a bigger mistake.
observer

Erie, PA

#11 Aug 15, 2013
Kerry wrote:
<quoted text> Voting for his opponent would be a bigger mistake.
Hi Bill!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 min Lon Spector 191
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 26 min Lon Spector 247
Defiant Gov. Perry rejects 'outrageous' indictment 38 min Le Jimbo 126
How to Talk About Trayvon (Jul '13) 3 hr Midnight Sergent 3
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 493
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) 7 hr Sir Samuel 18
Sumner judge refuses to grant retrial for Linds... (Feb '14) 8 hr Fat Debbie 10
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••