Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64792 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#67075 Oct 30, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
By what was said, in that video, I still think it was Michael who raped Corey Haim. Corey Feldman, in the meantime, keeps flopping around, first by saying some of Michael's behavior was questionable, then trying to defend Michael.
He really don't know how to address the matter. Says one thing one interview, says another in a different interview. You can't trust anyone like that. We know he's lying about being friends with MJ especially like that but if they were and he didn't stop his "friend" from allegedly messing with Haim as it appears during their argument then that speaks volumes about Feldman than anyone else. It's like "how can you let someone do that to another person you considered your friend too?" Makes no sense.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#67076 Oct 30, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
He really don't know how to address the matter. Says one thing one interview, says another in a different interview. You can't trust anyone like that. We know he's lying about being friends with MJ especially like that but if they were and he didn't stop his "friend" from allegedly messing with Haim as it appears during their argument then that speaks volumes about Feldman than anyone else. It's like "how can you let someone do that to another person you considered your friend too?" Makes no sense.
It certainly makes no sense to be seeing signs of 'pedophilia' and molestation where none exist.

Even in the absence of any actual accusation, you maintain that there was one. It would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#67077 Oct 30, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> It certainly makes no sense to be seeing signs of 'pedophilia' and molestation where none exist.
Even in the absence of any actual accusation, you maintain that there was one. It would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.
Your refusal to acknowledge there is too much evidence proving Michael had an unhealthy interest in children and got away with child molestation would be laughable if it weren't so alarming. You have to know you're giving hope to pedophiles who want to make their sick behavior legal.

By the way, do you have links to legal documents about the two grand juries? I'm still waiting for you to post them because I'd really like to read about it. In the meantime, I should think Judge Melville's acknowledgement about the child accurately drawing and describing Michael's blemished penis and not hearssay should be enough for you to change your tune.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#67078 Oct 30, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
<quoted text>
I kind of feel sorry for Feldman. He clearly needs professional help. I'd take his opinions a little more seriously if he addressed the matter, first, and then wrote about it.

It has to gnaw at him that he let his so-called best friend physically harm Corey H. Would he want somebody doing that to his own son?

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#67079 Oct 30, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> It certainly makes no sense to be seeing signs of 'pedophilia' and molestation where none exist.
You maintain there isn't any 'pedophilia' and molestation despite signs of it existing.

You haven't one clue, genius. Badman has no interest in replying to your drivel about pedophilia ever since he came here half a year ago.

These discussions are reserved for those of us who actually think and want to share some interesting observations.
(judging from actions)
achyfi

United States

#67081 Oct 30, 2013
Jesus I hate repeats. This channel needs new programs. I hate seening the same old programs over and over again
MICHAEL JACKSONS GHOST

United States

#67082 Oct 31, 2013
Happy halloween. Boys I wish I could give you my special treat. But remember I am with you in spirit. -----ho satan says hi. Bye

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#67083 Nov 4, 2013
achyfi wrote:
Jesus I hate repeats. This channel needs new programs. I hate seening the same old programs over and over again
Weaning f'loons off the jesus-juice spiked kool-aid will change the channel programming.
jazz

Toledo, OH

#67084 Nov 4, 2013
Pedo and gay! Lisa marie was a beard. Those kids arent his, etc, if you google " mj not guilty" u get all these women that think hes innocent and sexy. I question how a womam cam find a dude w lipstick and chick features sexy. Very odd!! Sad too, cuz mj did seem a kind yet messd up person.

#67085 Nov 4, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Weaning f'loons off the jesus-juice spiked kool-aid will change the channel programming.
We'd rather be discussing the title, so yeah - the f'loonsqueals are a bit boring.
achyfi

Spokane, WA

#67086 Nov 4, 2013
All gay people are messed up. He was trying to fight against his sexuality by going on dates with girls and marrying them but lost the fight with all the little boys surrounding him. He gave in and looked what happened.
achyfi

Spokane, WA

#67087 Nov 4, 2013
Here we go again. Nothing is as boring as people talking with others on how right they are.
lester

Auburn, WA

#67089 Nov 5, 2013
Yep this thread is boring now. Maybe it will finally die of.without a mj friend and a eric cartman. this thread got boring. Who wants to read a couple of people writing about how stupid others are and how right they are

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#67093 Nov 5, 2013
achyfi wrote:
All gay people are messed up. He was trying to fight against his sexuality by going on dates with girls and marrying them but lost the fight with all the little boys surrounding him. He gave in and looked what happened.
How dare you insult gay people. I can assure you there is nothing in common between gay people and pedophiles. In addition, two of my relatives are gay, a cousin and a nephew. They like and date adults of the same sex. I will not stand quietly while you insult them. Either address your homophobia or keep it to yourself.
achyfi

United States

#67094 Nov 6, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you insult gay people. I can assure you there is nothing in common between gay people and pedophiles. In addition, two of my relatives are gay, a cousin and a nephew. They like and date adults of the same sex. I will not stand quietly while you insult them. Either address your homophobia or keep it to yourself.
blah blah blah.jesus. Don't you ever shut up. I can't imagine living with someone like you. I think I kill myself after the first week. For gods sake SHUT THE FU#K UP ! God no one cares what you think. Now woman get off the computer and bake some cookies
achyfi

United States

#67095 Nov 6, 2013
With women like you its no wonder why there are more michael jacksons in the world today. You probably scared your relatives into the gay world. I wouldn't want to be straight either if the choices were someone like you.
achyfi

United States

#67096 Nov 6, 2013
Now here she comes again with more blah blah blah

#67097 Nov 6, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Someone is confused about the title of this thread.

Len, I think she has a crush on you.
achyfi

United States

#67098 Nov 6, 2013
Hahaha. Lol

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#67099 Nov 6, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Someone is confused about the title of this thread.
Len, I think she has a crush on you.
*shudder*

She certainly didn't like being called out on her homophobia. We'll see if she notices this is a thread about recognizing Pedo Pan fit the profile or if she comes back with more inflammatory posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump is making a last-ditch effort to resurrec... 6 min Ms Sassy 2
News Sessions greenlights police to seize cash, prop... 11 min spud 7
News Op-Ed Columnist: The Health Care Collapse Is a ... 1 hr Fundiementally ill 28
News Trump stops hundreds of planned regulations 1 hr CodeTalker 34
News paige_winfield_cunningham 1 hr Fundiementally ill 3
News GOP health care plan draws mixed reaction from ... 1 hr Putins Glock Holster 137
News US restoring asset seizures - with safeguards 1 hr Putins Glock Holster 5
More from around the web