Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64668 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

ERIC CARTMAN

United States

#66800 Sep 18, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
So eric , when i asked you what would it take for you to step back and see that michael was innocent........ You criticized him for who he was...... And this my friend , is the reason he went to trial based on what he looked like , his mannerism , and that he appeared different... None of which involves evidence of wrong doing , or guilt. tHis was an embarrassment to the judicial system.
when it comes to the trial I don't like to repeat what I see that's already been discuss and tackled so i am just gonna keep things simple. Let others argue documents. George zimmerman I felt was guilty but I also felt they didn't prove it
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#66801 Sep 18, 2013
You asked how michael changed the world with his music.Michael Jacksons power to make a difference with his singing and dance,with messages with hope love and humanity his music that made everyone listen,speak the same Language,and brought communion between every race and culture.Michael was one of those rare artists whose music shook hands with the world
and brought people together.Michael had the biggest heart.we are all so proud of you.thank you for caring.and bringing so much joy to so many people and you will always have me to defend you.stand by you and have faith in all you do.all your fans will be there for you.Michael you will always be my sweet angel..I want you back so much Michael.I would do anything just to see you again and hear your voice of an angel.with your gorgeous good looks most beautiful face
Gorgeous locks of hair.stunning beautiful eyes and sweet smile.I love Michaels music and dance and being wonderful man
Michael was such a nice sweet guy with a gentle heart.I love that man so very much.hes just amazing and wonderful.
Michaels unbreakale and the fans are unbreakable
MJ Missing you my Angel
I love you so much Michael Jackson and always will forever

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#66802 Sep 18, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
To Eric , you stated in your comment when asked what would it take for you to step back and say maybe jackson didnt do all these things......your reply was that if he didnt do all kinds of strange things....and that he was strange. Your judging the man not the crime , correct? Yet there are priests walking around seemingly living a life for God until 30 victims pop up.. There was a burly popular football coach , married, manly, and at the same time raping little boys in the showers. iIm forced to say this , you cant judge a book by its cover........this includes jackson. You believe jackson did those crazy things based on a preconceived judgement of the man. This is why we have court systems , so that people like you do not condemn a man based on what he looks like , the color of his skin , or his mannerism. YOU eric Cartman are phoney and not as meek and polite as you appear in some of your posts.
Don't insult Eric Cartman or anyone else on this forum who recognizes Michael was a pedophile. It's not a question of judging a book by its cover. It's a matter of reading legal documents and accepting the fact they reveal Michael's name was really Pedo Pan. He was just as sick as the preists and the football coach of which you speak.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#66803 Sep 18, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't insult Eric Cartman or anyone else on this forum who recognizes Michael was a pedophile. It's not a question of judging a book by its cover. It's a matter of reading legal documents and accepting the fact they reveal Michael's name was really Pedo Pan. He was just as sick as the preists and the football coach of which you speak.
WHO the hell are you to say that?? You ain't the boss or the law....
Jaffa

United States

#66805 Sep 18, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey...dish dash...don't know what your prob is...but I bet it is hard to pronounce...
Why with the stupid brain-dead replies all the time?

If you don't believe the information that people are presenting to you then why don't you offer a counterargument?

What's the point in coming here if you're not going to offer something? Most 5 year old kids act more mature than you do.

Location hidden

#66806 Sep 18, 2013
Jaffa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why with the stupid brain-dead replies all the time?
If you don't believe the information that people are presenting to you then why don't you offer a counterargument?
What's the point in coming here if you're not going to offer something? Most 5 year old kids act more mature than you do.
Go to fcking hell..

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#66808 Sep 18, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO LEN IS DISGUSTED : I have a problem with the word "recognizes " that michael eas a pedophile., when he was not. The correct word is "believes " YOu people "believe " and this belief is based on your feelings that he was a "strange " man with "strange " behavior." Your convicting someone based on what he looked like and his mannerism, and this is not fair to do to anyone.
I really do struggle how you are unable to see the connection between MJ's behavior traits and the;
- Sleepovers, Allegations, witnesses, pay offs, child erotica, photographs, semen stains, description, only ''boy'' special friends, showing boys diseased genitals, offering boys wine, inviting boys in the middle of the night and many more.

Why are you unable to connect the dots with those things? Instead of looking at them individually, look at them like JIGSAW PUZZLE. Each piece of creates a clearer picture.

Location hidden

#66809 Sep 18, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
To eric. What your basically saying is , if michael was a priest and lived a life for god, and spoke articulately , and never lied , you would have given him the benifit of the doubt , or if he was a married man , with children and a respected coach who never lied, you would have given him the benifit of the doubt. TWO examples of how you cannot judge a book by its cover. I know in the past there were a few hells angels accused of things they did not do. There are innocent men put away for years for rape and set free after new dna testing.....mostly black men. There are many innocent people accused of things because they are different or do not fit societies norms.. Because they are outcasts....michael jackson reigned on the stage....but he did not fit into society ....he was different.. This was his "strangeness" he lived with the cascios in n j to "see" how "real" people live. HE had no practice living in the real world with real people.
Very good post. This is why he was so misunderstood....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#66810 Sep 18, 2013
Does Michael fit halle mounds??????

Location hidden

#66812 Sep 18, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
TO Eric michael was a very nice person. NO , he never said anything intentionally to hurt anyone, if he did he didnt mean to . He said very little to the medis regarding surgeries to prevent misquoting Yes , michael got angry but he never yelled , he threw things out of frustration, or he would break things. NO , he was not a saint. HE was a target for mean people because he did not know how to relate to people or spot trouble. He was a target just like that retarded man you claim you helped when he was being bullied. Michael is not unlike this vulnurable man you claim you protected from harm . Which is why I dont believe your "story" cause now michael is the helpless man who cannot speak admidst all this bullying , and I see no understanding on your part. IF you truly defended this retarded man, you would at least show you were " on the fence " about jackson.
Its insulting to compare MJ to those who genuinely suffer from mistreatment and targeting.

MJ was constantly praised and treated like royalty by most people around him, he was blindly defended endlessly by MJ fans and others. MJ did not have to sleep with boys, he did not have to involve himself in behaviour that would make people question him. He chose to behave that way, and suffered the consequences.

Even if MJ did not molest those boys, he behaved selfishly and inappropriately just so he can get his own way. His kids, and some of the boys he slept with had to suffer along the way. If he had an ounce of dignity and sense, he would have kept the identity of those boys private... A truly despicable man
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#66813 Sep 18, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its insulting to compare MJ to those who genuinely suffer from mistreatment and targeting.
MJ was constantly praised and treated like royalty by most people around him, he was blindly defended endlessly by MJ fans and others. MJ did not have to sleep with boys, he did not have to involve himself in behaviour that would make people question him. He chose to behave that way, and suffered the consequences.
Even if MJ did not molest those boys, he behaved selfishly and inappropriately just so he can get his own way. His kids, and some of the boys he slept with had to suffer along the way. If he had an ounce of dignity and sense, he would have kept the identity of those boys private... A truly despicable man
It wasn't his responsibility to keep anyone's identity private.

Why was Janet Arvizo's identity so carefully protected and concealed throughout the trial? She wasn't a minor, nor was she a 'victim'; yet her lying face never was shown anywhere in the media.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#66814 Sep 18, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really do struggle how you are unable to see the connection between MJ's behavior traits and the;
- Sleepovers, Allegations, witnesses, pay offs, child erotica, photographs, semen stains, description, only ''boy'' special friends, showing boys diseased genitals, offering boys wine, inviting boys in the middle of the night and many more.
Why are you unable to connect the dots with those things? Instead of looking at them individually, look at them like JIGSAW PUZZLE. Each piece of creates a clearer picture.
It's beyond me why you are unable to see that such 'victims' fabricated such molestation stories specifically for the purpose of getting money. Why do you condemn MJ for capitulating to a civil settlement which was the motive all along?

And now, after all these years, here's WR, and what is he doing? Why, he's looking for money!

It isn't MJ supporters who are hopelessly blind and refuse to see the truth. It's you.

Location hidden

#66815 Sep 18, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> It's beyond me why you are unable to see that such 'victims' fabricated such molestation stories specifically for the purpose of getting money.
What do you base this on? I gave you a whole list of reasons to why I think MJ molested those boys.. Your main basis for believing MJ is innocent is because of his celebrity status. For you to not question one part of his behaviour and not even admit that he did behave inappropriately only reinforces my previous point.
persephone wrote:
<quoted text>And now, after all these years, here's WR, and what is he doing? Why, he's looking for money!
Did Terry George ask for money? Did Gavin ask for money? Lets not forget the families Jimmy Savile paid off aswell, are those families lying?

And according to sources allegedly closely connected to the Jackson
has said that Wade is not asking for much money, just reimbursement for his therapy sessions, estimated $15,000. Whether this is true, I dunno..

But regardless, it is not uncommon for abused family victims to accept money

Location hidden

#66816 Sep 18, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> It's beyond me why you are unable to see that such 'victims' fabricated such molestation stories specifically for the purpose of getting money. Why do you condemn MJ for capitulating to a civil settlement which was the motive all along?
And now, after all these years, here's WR, and what is he doing? Why, he's looking for money!
It isn't MJ supporters who are hopelessly blind and refuse to see the truth. It's you.
They will never see the truth because they do not want to give up their hating an innocent man.
John

United States

#66817 Sep 18, 2013
How in the hell would anyone know what MJ did ??.....besides he's dead so who cares ??
ERIC CARTMAN

United States

#66818 Sep 18, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
gee thanks
ERIC CARTMAN

United States

#66819 Sep 18, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
To eric. What your basically saying is , if michael was a priest and lived a life for god, and spoke articulately , and never lied , you would have given him the benifit of the doubt , or if he was a married man , with children and a respected coach who never lied, you would have given him the benifit of the doubt. TWO examples of how you cannot judge a book by its cover. I know in the past there were a few hells angels accused of things they did not do. There are innocent men put away for years for rape and set free after new dna testing.....mostly black men. There are many innocent people accused of things because they are different or do not fit societies norms.. Because they are outcasts....michael jackson reigned on the stage....but he did not fit into society ....he was different.. This was his "strangeness" he lived with the cascios in n j to "see" how "real" people live. HE had no practice living in the real world with real people.
gee no practice living with real people. That's odd. Oprah. Bill gates. Charlie sheen. The osmonds. Lindsay lohan or jack nicholson all don't seem to have that problem. So that's the excuse. He was different. Well I have news for u. He wasn't.
ERIC CARTMAN

United States

#66820 Sep 18, 2013
At least brady had an good excuse for his behavior. He was retarded. michael jackson never had any good excuse. All he did this man 35 to 50 years of age. Was Cried. They are picking on me. Its not true. They lie. No one force michael jackson to sleep with little boys he wasn't related to. No one told him to hold a baby over a balcony. No one force him to change his face from a normal looking black man to ronald mcdonald. And no one force him to pay off someone for telling lies 25 million dollars. No. I feel sorry for real people with real problems and problems they don't causes on their own. Brady was a man in his 40s acting like a 10yr old for he had a real problem of retardation. He had a good excuse. Michael didn't. He wasn't a retarded superstar who thought he was peter pan. No he was a RICH MAN who had everything he wanted. He Had friends kissing his ass. Co workers kissing his ass and family members kissing his ass and you have the nerve to put him in the same catagory with brady or john marrick. THIS RICH MAN thought he could buy everything. Including children. And this RICH MAN had friends like elizabeth taylor calling him king. While brady had me coming to his defense from 2 boys pushing him around teasing him. michael had RICH FRIENDS like marlon brando giving him praise.while Brady was picking up trash
ERIC CARTMAN

United States

#66821 Sep 18, 2013
I also don't see people in terms of black or white. Michael jackson wasn't a saint and wasn't jesus christ. He was a human so He had the same emotions we all have.that includes anger He wasn't different. He suffered from insecurities but thoses insecurities were insecurities we all have had one time or another. And just like we all have. He had a darkside too. For all humans have one. He just wasn't in control of his. His darkside was in control of him
ERIC CARTMAN

United States

#66822 Sep 18, 2013
John wrote:
How in the hell would anyone know what MJ did ??.....besides he's dead so who cares ??
true but people care becauses of the children and the superstar status this man had and the crime he was accuses of

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Health care co-ops awash in red ink, lacking mo... 3 min Your Ex 6
News Remaining Occupy protesters plead a no contesta... 3 min Surrender Dorothy 9
News Planned Parenthood chief slams 'sensationalized... 9 min Cat74 52
News Trump aide Cohen apologizes for 'rape' comment 1 hr Responsibility 55
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 1 hr I do not live here 2
News USA - Fluoridation may open Asheville to litiga... 6 hr Get rid of it 1
News 276 sanctuary cities have released more than 17... 14 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 13
More from around the web