Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64791 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#65861 Aug 3, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
JACKSON WASNT A PEDOPHILE BECAUSE HE HAD NO VICTIMS. WHEN YOU ARE A VICTIM OF A SERIOUS CRIME YOU GO WHERE? A THERAPIST? THE POLICE DEPARTMENT ? OR TO THE MEDIA? OR DO YOU GO TO YOUR ABUSER AND ASK FOR MONEY? NO PARENT EVER REPORTED michael to the police Len is disgusted: your list is tabloid old garbage. WHY DONT YOU GUYS RAG ON sandusky? Because you all know that was a horrific crime and you cant have fun with it. With Jackson, you all know he was found not guilty and all thats left is speculation and accusation.
UNFORTUNATELY. JACKSONS YOUNG CHILDREN DONT UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR HAVING FUN AT THEIR EXPENSE. AND YES THE JACKSON SIBLINGS DO REBUTT UNDER ALIAS' ON MANY WEB SITES THEY believe people are hating on their father because he was so talented and the biggest star on the planet.
Correction: Michael Jackson isn't in the news because he was so talented or the biggest star on the planet. He was in the news because of his bizarre, chaotic, and criminal activities surrounding his addiction for being with children. Why did Michael Jackson pay families off? Why don't you concentrate on answering that?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#65863 Aug 3, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
To TRIPLEH1976: Penn state most likely offered money to hush things up, but did the parents take the money?
Penn State never offered hush money. From which Wacko Jacko fan pages do you people get such crap?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#65864 Aug 3, 2013
Course he f**ckin' does! C'mon, what grown man has a f**kin' funfair in his front garden? Neverland, mate, was the world's richest pedo's kiddie trap. Should've been sent down to HMP Bumrape, ok it's american equivalent, I'm sure they got one somewhere... If not for kiddie-fiddling then for being too f**kin' weird for society to tolerate! Just goes to show the power of money, s'pose...
Shadow

Kansas City, MO

#65865 Aug 3, 2013
It's obvious that MJFRIEND is that brain-dead idiot who used to call themselves mjlover4life.

Canada

#65866 Aug 3, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
To TRIPLEH1976: Penn state most likely offered money to hush things up, but did the parents take the money? No they pursued a criminal trial. Something all parents would do if their child was assaulted. There are audio tapes of evan chandler threatening MIchael. You can find this anywhere. SORRY, BUT WHEN i hear a parent taking money instead of pursuing a criminal trial It proves to me money was more important to the parent than justice for the child., in fact, it makes me question whether or not a criminal act really took place in the first place. IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE TO ME THAT A GLOBAL SUPERSTAR WOULD PAY MONEY TO MAKE RUMORS AND THREATS GO AWAY, THAN IT IS TO UNDERSTAND HOW A PARENT WOULD NOT WANT TO PUT A PERSON WHO MOLESTED THEIR CHILD BEHIND BARS. this act by the Chandlers does not make sense to any parent of a victimized child. Aparent wants justice. Michael was a victim of many people threatening to go to the media to spread rumors , this time it involved a child
It is not up to you to determine what is "justice" for a parent. F'loons say, "real victims pursue justice not money" but this is a cliche. The line isn't inscribed in stone or any law book and the legal system permits civil settlements as an option. You continually forget the hellish treatment Michael Jackson's accusers go through. A parent wishing to accept a civil settlement instead of facing months of death threats and harassment from the media and Michael's fans doesn't make them liars. The environment one faces when they accuse Michael of wrongdoing is a nightmare. It is not the walk in the park you make it believe. Even if accusers go straight to law enforcement they are not believed by fans. One Jackson employee went to the police and told them Michael was a "chicken hawk". A term for child molester and her life became hell for it. Michael's people threatened her until she retracted the words. You show a lot of compassion and understanding for Michael Jackson and ZERO for his accusers?? Put yourself in their shoes first.

The adult accusers in the Jerry Sandusky case received compassion and sympathy from people. They didn't face an atmosphere of hostility which is a guarantee when you accuse Michael Jackson of wrongdoing. The knee-jerk response of Michael Jackson fans is to call a person a "liar" when they hear something negative about him. His fans are not open to listen to a single accuser. When millions of people are calling you a "liar" from the onset it makes weaving through the legal system extremely difficult.

An NFL Fan

USA

#65868 Aug 3, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH FANS BUT THE FACT THAT JORDY CHANDLER did NOT believe Michael belonged in jail.
Tell me how and when Penn State offered hush money, fanatic.

Canada

#65869 Aug 3, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
MIchael was a champion for disadvantaged children, sick children and children dying of cancer. THIS WAS HIS LIFE BECAUSE HIS LIFE REVOLVED AROUND CHILDREN, BOTH GIRLS AND BOYS, THIS MADE mIchael an easy target for anyone who wanted money by threatening to tell rumors to the press.That this rumor involved Jordy, devestated Michael because it involved a child. Michael gave evan everything he wanted to make the threats , harassment, badgering go away so that he could get on with his life. evan chandler used his son to victimize MIchael. Jordy was in new york at the time of the trial, when asked to testify against MIchael and help put him in jail, Jordy refused. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH FANS BUT THE FACT THAT JORDY CHANDLER did NOT believe Michael belonged in jail.
It is not unusual for victim to have compassion for his abuser. When Jordan was a child he did express to his father he didn't want to see Michael hurt. He told his therapist he wanted the sexual abuse to stop and not see Michael again. It is evident part of Jordan did have compassion for Michael. It isn't unheard of. I don't care if Michael was a champion for the disadvantaged. All because he went around the world kissing sick children on the foreheads and giving them his money doesn't mean in private he harboured a sick sexual desire for children. Many predators in the past contribute to children's causes too. Wake up and stop sipping the Jackson pablum.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#65870 Aug 3, 2013
And if you noticed from Wade that Wade didn't HATE Michael, he felt he was a child molester and pedophile but he also said he was a genius at what he did and did thank him for his career, which obviously caused him enough grief to quit because of the abuse and psychological damage that was done on him by MJ. It took him being a father to realize how warped MJ had him. And I'm sure Wade and Jordan are not the only ones who feel compassion for their abuser but can still call them out on it. It's more difficult than people think because MJ wasn't that type of child molester that would be so obvious. He fitted the profile of a "nice guy pedophile" to a t.

An NFL Fan

USA

#65872 Aug 3, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
IN THIS COUNTRY SOME WERE KILLED FOR CRIMES THEY DID NOT COMMIT
Name one in this country who's been executed after a trial by court, fanatic.

How and when did Penn State pay hush money?

An NFL Fan

USA

#65873 Aug 3, 2013
*unfairly executed

An NFL Fan

USA

#65875 Aug 3, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
I feel for the victims of SAndusky, I know they are victims, they were brutalized and raped by this monster, yet no one on this forum has called him a monster even though I mentioned him several times , something else.
Yeah yeah.

How and when did Penn State pay hush money?

Canada

#65876 Aug 3, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
I feel for the victims of SAndusky, I know they are victims, they were brutalized and raped by this monster, yet no one on this forum has called him a monster even though I mentioned him several times , in fact someone humanized him and called him Jerry Sanusky.. To me, when he destroyed those boys lives, he lost the right to be called a human. YET someone who was cleared of any wrong doing is called a "monster" on this forum. Hes called "child molester" when the law said he did not molest a child. Things happen in hollywood. Things happen on tour. Teenagers experiment, get high, fool around, especially the show business crowd they are expose to alot. Michael saw strippers at age 8 yrs old when performing in clubs. On tour with the Jackson Five they all squished together sleeping in beds with groupies in small motel rooms. Michael was exposed early to adulthood and so was wade, corey, Macauley aaron. What they do is party, hang out, it's unfortunate, years later its called something else.
You are still missing the point!!! MICHAEL JACKSON'S FANS HAVE NEVER GIVEN A SINGLE ACCUSER A FAIR, UNBIASED, OPPORTUNITY TO BE HEARD!!!!!! THEY HAVE ALWAYS MADE PREJUDICE CONCLUSION BEFORE A WORD IS SPOKEN!!!

1. Jordan Chandler.-- Extortion, dad wanted a movie deal.

2. Jason Francia - They took money, but they never asked for it nor did they take Jackson to civil court. Jackson gave the money to shut them up.

3. Gavin Arvizo - Extortion - All stemming from the fact that the family won a litigation with JC Penny in 2001.

4. Wade Robson - Money as usual.

It doesn't matter how the abuse is reported regardless if you go straight to the police, therapist, attorney, media, it doesn't matter. Michael Jackson fans refuse to accept their Saint possibly commits wrong.

Canada

#65877 Aug 3, 2013
@MJFRIEND - All you do is make the same excuses and apologies I have been hearing from Jackson f'loons for years. I don't deny Michael Jackson had a rough upbringing, but how long was he going to continue to use that excuse for his sleepover addiction? When was enough going to be enough?? With fans like you making excuses for him he was going to continue this behaviour until the day he died of natural causes. This behaviour is unhealthy. Children should be having sleepovers with other children. That's the way I grew up and so do other children. Children shouldn't be helping a grown man compensate for his lost childhood.

Michael Jackson wasn't a little boy. He was a man and his penchant for sleeping with youngsters required clinical intervention. Maybe he did have mindless innocent fun with most children, but his desire to be unsupervised with others gives credence he was looking for something nefarious as well.

Since: Jun 13

Fuquay Varina, NC

#65878 Aug 3, 2013
Celebrity worship syndrome is a real problem...

Canada

#65879 Aug 3, 2013
BadMan84 wrote:
And if you noticed from Wade that Wade didn't HATE Michael, he felt he was a child molester and pedophile but he also said he was a genius at what he did and did thank him for his career, which obviously caused him enough grief to quit because of the abuse and psychological damage that was done on him by MJ. It took him being a father to realize how warped MJ had him. And I'm sure Wade and Jordan are not the only ones who feel compassion for their abuser but can still call them out on it. It's more difficult than people think because MJ wasn't that type of child molester that would be so obvious. He fitted the profile of a "nice guy pedophile" to a t.
Yeah, f'loons have the misconception if you are sexually molested you will hate the abuser and want the very worse for him. That is false. When your abuser built a friendship with you and was nice, caring, and loving. The victim, right or wrong, preserves this in memory. Michael Jackson wasn't accused of abducting, torturing, and raping children. When that occurs the thoughts for the victim changes. In those situations the victim will hold more animosity and will want the abuser in prison.

Canada

#65885 Aug 3, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the most ridiculous statements I have ever heard in my life. The State Of California in Superior Court in 2004 gave any and every accuser, willing to come forth a fair, unbiased opportunity to be heard.
Jordy Chandler left the country. The other accusers presented their case with a team of skilled prosecutors, before an FAIR, UNBIASED Jury.
The result:"NOT GUILTY" of 15 charges.
Do you really believe there is truth in what you say?
Or are you just rambling on without regard for truth or fact?
It must be the latter.
The 2005 criminal trial was not about Jordan Chandler. Even if Jordan testified and the jurors felt he was truthful it does't necessarily indicate Michael Jackson was to be found guilty. The case in chief was about the sexual molestation of Gavin Arvizo. I suggest YOU get your facts straight. I don't believe the jury was in the mood to find Michael Jackson guilty. If Jordan had testified they would have disbelieved him, because his father accepted a civil settlement. He did the right thing in leaving the country. You're nothing but a tool for the Jackson family.

Canada

#65886 Aug 3, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem here is Denial. The media proposed the CWS. Because, the media, in their "Rush To Judgment", couldn't accept that they were wrong. The same media who writes the National Enquirer. Seen Big Foot Lately?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-thomson...
I don't know. Name me another 25-50 year old man spending years and years innocently sleeping with other people's children?

An NFL Fan

USA

#65887 Aug 3, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you don't really believe that do you?

There are lynch mobs throughout modern American history. A trial was not even needed.
Try to keep up,stooge.I asked about fair trials, but you puked up a sermon about lynching.

Again, try to keep up, vicar.

Since: Aug 13

Whitehorse, Canada

#65888 Aug 4, 2013
Yes

Canada

#65891 Aug 4, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
CHASUGC : You get it. Nobody has been more victimized, scrutinized, ruined, chased from his home and his country, for no proof of criminal activity than MIchael Jackson. Public opinion and speculation was based soley on his looks and how people perceived him to be. EVEN IN DEATH HE CONTINUES TO BE TORTURED, SPIT ON, AND RIDICULED BASED ON BELIEF , WHAT HE APPEARED TO BE AND WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE AND NOT WHO HE TRULY WAS AS A HUMAN BEING. HE IS A MODERN DAY EXAMPLE OF PREJUDICE IN THIS COUNTRY.
Boo Hoo! Go Cry your River to people who care, stupid f'loon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Area Police (Jun '12) 1 min Amber 39
News Tougher penalties for domestic violence, sex tr... 2 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Denver Decriminalizes Domestic Violence To Prot... 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News The challenges in setting up a California singl... 3 hr Denizen_Kate 9
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... 6 hr Putins Glock Holster 151
News Boulder's notorious JonBenet Ramsey case sees T... (Aug '16) 9 hr Tex the MultI-Tasker 16
News McCracken deputy jailer charged with misconduct 11 hr Withhold 4
More from around the web