Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64798 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#65799 Apr 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
heh
It seems someone has 'daddy issues'.
No, that's not it. Haven't you ever noticed that most serial killers and mass murderers are white?

I'm not proud of it, but it's true.
Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#65800 Apr 3, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lee, Gavin Arvizo did not file a civil suit against Pedo Pan Jackson. Therefore, he did not receive any money. He has, however, been stalked, threatened, and harassed by Michael's f'loons, ever since the trial. THAT is why f'loons need psychiatric help. It is NOT normal to need a celebrity to worship to the point at which anything rocking the fantasy boat is regarded with too much hostility.
In addition, your comments "very small price" are horrible. What a calloused attitude to take toward victims of child molestation.
Well, considering how much money the got from him, I don't see how they can complain.
Lee

Los Angeles, CA

#65801 Apr 3, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I can honestly say that none of my family members or friends display any of those characteristics.
You must rub shoulders with some very strange people, Chastity.
Maybe not, but there are a lot of single people who do.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#65802 Apr 3, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's not it. Haven't you ever noticed that most serial killers and mass murderers are white?
I'm not proud of it, but it's true.
Give me a break. Your false assumption fits only the population percentages.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65803 Apr 3, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
But Butterballs told the truth. Gavin and his family never sought a financial settlement.
And if I remember correctly, Jason had no idea his mother had received a settlement which was believed to be in the region $2.5 million from Michael Jackson until, days before the trial.

And according to Jordy's uncle Raymond, the bulk of the money he received went into a trust fund and couldn't be touched until he became an adult. There is certainly no record of Evan, using the money to fund a big budget movie as f'loon's like to claim.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65804 Apr 3, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very flattered you think I am Butterballs, since I like that person's posts. Alas, I only have one user nic.
That's weird, Mr paranoia was calling me indahouse when I first asked him some very simple questions.

Who will I be next?

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65805 Apr 3, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately almost all the "really bad guys" are mostly whit males!
Really? Are you sure you're not that f'loon, who used to call everybody racists when they question Wacko Jacko's behaviour with little boys.
Kevin Got Punked

Sydney, Australia

#65806 Apr 3, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Lee, Gavin Arvizo did not file a civil suit against Pedo Pan Jackson. Therefore, he did not receive any money. He has, however, been stalked, threatened, and harassed by Michael's f'loons, ever since the trial. THAT is why f'loons need psychiatric help. It is NOT normal to need a celebrity to worship to the point at which anything rocking the fantasy boat is regarded with too much hostility.
In addition, your comments "very small price" are horrible. What a calloused attitude to take toward victims of child molestation.
Lee has already established she is a child hater.
Kevin Got Punked

Sydney, Australia

#65807 Apr 3, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately almost all the "really bad guys" are mostly whit males!
Ah, so you are a racist child hater.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65808 Apr 4, 2013
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
And if I remember correctly, Jason had no idea his mother had received a settlement which was believed to be in the region $2.5 million from Michael Jackson until, days before the trial.
And according to Jordy's uncle Raymond, the bulk of the money he received went into a trust fund and couldn't be touched until he became an adult. There is certainly no record of Evan, using the money to fund a big budget movie as f'loon's like to claim.
That's right, Jason didn't know his mother had received a settlement. So much for the f'loon theory all those molested children lived privileged lives, after being inappropriately fondled by Pedo Pan.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65809 Apr 5, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, Jason didn't know his mother had received a settlement. So much for the f'loon theory all those molested children lived privileged lives, after being inappropriately fondled by Pedo Pan.
I know all f'loon's like to claim that Jordy has been living like a king in a swanky Manhattan apartment on Jackson's money. But that is pure f'loon bullshite and for all we know he may have donated most of that settlement to charity.
downfall

Portland, OR

#65810 Apr 5, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Well, considering how much money the got from him, I don't see how they can complain.
i thought most child molesters were arab....white male bad guys...or is it where most places where white men are these places have the tech and media that report these things, i also here blacks do the same just in these cases its there daughters they hid and impregnate just to repeat with there kids,. evil knows one race. its reported more in some area than others, igorance is bliss isnt't it....
downfall

Portland, OR

#65811 Apr 5, 2013
ah befor people start oh look angry white man there...im a mix american mut...im white, black, indian and japanes mix....most of you pure bead races are dieing off, between your genetic diseases and killing each other of us mix breeds are disease free and we don't hate as much as you all...good day

Since: Nov 11

Lawrence, MA

#65812 Apr 5, 2013
They say u should not alk bad about the dead. Maybe the guy did not do any thing wrong. Just had a lot of pressure from family to be a money making machine. And must have taken a toll on his childhood. Just wanted to have a childhood.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Glens Falls, NY

#65813 Apr 5, 2013
The dead Michael Joseph Jackson was a filthy, disgusting child molester that stripped nude and masturbated, urinated and shit in front of children.

Since: Nov 11

Lawrence, MA

#65814 Apr 6, 2013
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
The dead Michael Joseph Jackson was a filthy, disgusting child molester that stripped nude and masturbated, urinated and shit in front of children.
soooo u actually witnessed this, whooo whoooo, heee, heeee, jamm oen, whooo heeee heeee, jam oen.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65815 Apr 7, 2013
docreflex wrote:
<quoted text> soooo u actually witnessed this, whooo whoooo, heee, heeee, jamm oen, whooo heeee heeee, jam oen.
So, if you don't think the children saw Michael's wee-wee, how was Jordan able to identify a certain marking on that spotted thang so accurately, the D.A. wanted to introduce the drawing, description, and photos in the courtroom?
500 Name Man

Sydney, Australia

#65816 Apr 28, 2013
docreflex wrote:
They say u should not alk bad about the dead. Maybe the guy did not do any thing wrong. Just had a lot of pressure from family to be a money making machine. And must have taken a toll on his childhood. Just wanted to have a childhood.
A childhood that included porn, drug abuse, alcohol and buying babies? Not many children live like that.

*eyeroll*
valentijn

Den Haag, Netherlands

#65817 May 11, 2013
with the new sexual allegation that has already been proven how many young boys has michael jackson now sexually molested and violated in his lifetime-?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65819 May 11, 2013
valentijn wrote:
with the new sexual allegation that has already been proven how many young boys has michael jackson now sexually molested and violated in his lifetime-?
I shudder to think about that, given his fame and access to children. Probably far more than we'll ever know about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crime 44 mins ago 12:22 p.m.Rogersville pediatr... 1 hr blondy4 1
News Most charges against Trump protesters dropped; ... (Jan '17) 2 hr C Kersey 2
News 'You're Fired' may be harder than Trump thinks ... 3 hr NOM s Waffle House 1
News Two bills now seek to allow dogs on Ohio restau... 4 hr shadow_hunter 4
News UPDATE 3-Health insurer Aetna profit rises as O... 6 hr Television Engineer 3
News Bed bug issue at Maximus call center 6 hr Television Engineer 2
News California sues Trump administration over sanct... 10 hr Bomb Mexico 16
More from around the web