Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64778 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#65582 Jan 10, 2013
Anna69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you found you way out the hole you live in yet????
It must hurt for you to be so ignorant and yet LOUD about it. Let me know when you can back up your pile of BS, Wacko Jacko freak.
The Man in The Know

United States

#65583 Jan 10, 2013
Offender-Victim Bond

Because victims of acquaintance exploitation usually have been carefully seduced and often do not realize or believe they are victims, they repeatedly and voluntarily return to the offender. Society and the criminal-justice system have a difficult time understanding this. If a boy is molested by his neighbor, teacher, or clergy member, why does he “allow” it to continue? Most likely he may not initially realize or believe he is a victim. Some victims are simply willing to trade sex for attention, affection, and gifts and do not believe they are victims. The sex itself might even be enjoyable. The offender may be treating them better than anyone has ever treated them.

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications...

There's no doubt about it, Michael Jackson was a pedophile.
mjj

Houston, TX

#65584 Jan 10, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not consider legal documents gossip. They prove Michael was a pedophile who got away with it.
By the way, Kasey Anthony got a not-guilty vote, and she wasn't innocent of murdering her child. O.J. Simpson got a not-guilty vote, and he wasn't innocent of murdering two people. The family of the man he murdered sued him and won.
These cases have Nothing to do with Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was Innocent.
mjj

Houston, TX

#65585 Jan 10, 2013
The Man in The Know wrote:
Offender-Victim Bond
Because victims of acquaintance exploitation usually have been carefully seduced and often do not realize or believe they are victims, they repeatedly and voluntarily return to the offender. Society and the criminal-justice system have a difficult time understanding this. If a boy is molested by his neighbor, teacher, or clergy member, why does he “allow” it to continue? Most likely he may not initially realize or believe he is a victim. Some victims are simply willing to trade sex for attention, affection, and gifts and do not believe they are victims. The sex itself might even be enjoyable. The offender may be treating them better than anyone has ever treated them.

NO. He was Innocent.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65586 Jan 10, 2013
mjj wrote:
<quoted text>
These cases have Nothing to do with Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was Innocent.
Those cases are further demonstration of flaws in the american judicial system that literally allow people to get away with murder - and child molestation, in Michael's case.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65587 Jan 10, 2013
Anna80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously they didn't as he was found INNOCENT, get over it!!!! It is not as if your opinion we are all waiting for
But the legal documents back up my statement, Michael was a pedophile who got away with it.

You have yet to provide a link, proving Jordan Chandler lied.

Since: Oct 11

Channel Islands

#65588 Jan 11, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
But the legal documents back up my statement, Michael was a pedophile who got away with it.
You have yet to provide a link, proving Jordan Chandler lied.
What have you been reading, the Gospel According to St. Bastard?

Since: Oct 11

Channel Islands

#65589 Jan 11, 2013
The Man in The Know wrote:
Offender-Victim Bond
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Since: Nov 11

Melrose Park, IL

#65590 Jan 11, 2013
This is jus a theory on my part but the families gave up their sons for cash pay outs . I am sure it was planned on some of the parents part, so quite your whinining. The parents wanted it. How come no one talks about the parents sending the sons for sleep overs,??
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#65591 Jan 11, 2013
docreflex wrote:
This is jus a theory on my part but the families gave up their sons for cash pay outs . I am sure it was planned on some of the parents part, so quite your whinining. The parents wanted it. How come no one talks about the parents sending the sons for sleep overs,??
Dozens of child celebrities went for sleepovers at Michael's Neverland ranch. I bet it was a really fun place to hang out.
Michael was able to renew his lost childhood at Neverland, and share it with other children. And they all said that it was innocent. Michael always said the same and a jury agreed with him.

It was only the money hungry-broke extortionists that used Michael's generosity as a mean to extort money from him.

It was a good setup for them. All they had to do was get into Michael's inner sanctum, and condition their child to lie.

What parent would continually send their child into a situation where they feared for his safety, and then want money?

Michael wouldn't pay off the Arviso's, so the only hope they had was a criminal trial and then a civil trial if they won the first.
But, everyone knew they were a bunch of liars and they failed miserably at the criminal trial.

You don't send your child to sleepovers, period, if you have concerns, unless you have a devious plan in mind.

Why would a child say that nothing ever happened, over and over, and then, suddenly when Michael won't finance the father's big movie idea, he is accused of molesting their child?
(The Chandler's)

Everyone says that Michael should have learned the first time.
But, if you did nothing wrong, what is there to learn?

Do you learn never to trust anyone, and never have friends over to your house to visit your Neverland escape?

If one of the "Lost Boys" charged Peter Pan with child molestation, would Peter Pan stop being Peter Pan? NO!

The children are innocent. Michael was innocent. It is the parents that used Michael's innocence and his love for children as a means to a very devious plan.

It all really stinks, unless you are a hater.

Leave Michael alone, he's dead now.

Why must haterz hound him, even in death?

Oh yeah, I know, because they are haterz.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#65592 Jan 11, 2013
The disgusting pedophile, Michael Joseph Jackson lie dead in his feces while the hero, Dr Conrad Murray went out to dine at one of the finest establishments in LA and ordered a ten thousand dollar bottle of wine with his filet and rock lobster with buttered shallots. When the doctor came back to the death house, the nude body of Michael Joseph Jackson was finally cold and stiff as a board. Conrad removed filthy sheets and cut the chest of Michael Joseph Jackson and took out its dead heart with special bladed kitchen knives, saving the blood for a celebration which included at least one hundred recording exclusives of Sony entertainment. Drinks and cheers flowed like happy hour as the corpse was hung and nailed to the wall as people danced and laughed in the lights. Michael's dead mouth was stuffed with horse meat and its tongue was sewed onto its plastic chin...

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65593 Jan 12, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
Dozens of child celebrities went for sleepovers at Michael's Neverland ranch. I bet it was a really fun place to hang out.
Michael was able to renew his lost childhood at Neverland, and share it with other children. And they all said that it was innocent. Michael always said the same and a jury agreed with him.
How is sleeping in bed with little boys, renewing your childhood?

And why do you believe those who denied anything went on, but brand those who did accuse Wacko Jacko as extortionists?

Haven't you done any research into paedophilia. Don't you know that some children develop a bond with their abusers and think they're the best guys in the world.

Here's what Ken Lanning, a former FBI special agent for 30 years and now a consultant in the area of crimes against children had to say.....“I can’t tell you how many cases where there are letters from the victim written to the accused, saying,‘You’re the nicest person I ever met,’ or ‘You’ve been so good to me,’” said Lanning.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2011/11/17...

And here's another interesting link, that you very conveniently skipped past.

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackso...

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#65594 Jan 12, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
It was only the money hungry-broke extortionists that used Michael's generosity as a mean to extort money from him.

It was a good setup for them. All they had to do was get into Michael's inner sanctum, and condition their child to lie.
What extortionists? Have you been getting your information from Wikipedia again.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#65595 Jan 12, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
What parent would continually send their child into a situation where they feared for his safety, and then want money?
Gavin's mother didn't want any money. As soon as she found out Wacko Jacko was giving her son (who had a depleted immune system by the way) alcohol she wanted him out of pedo land.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#65596 Jan 12, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael wouldn't pay off the Arviso's, so the only hope they had was a criminal trial and then a civil trial if they won the first.
But, everyone knew they were a bunch of liars and they failed miserably at the criminal trial.
"Wacko Jacko wouldn't pay off the Arviso's"

No it wasn't possible for him to pay them off because the law was changed in the state of California to prevent multimillion dollar out-of-court settlements like the one he made to Jordy Chandler.

And you don't have to win a criminal trial to proceed with a civil trial.

I can't believe you don't even know the laws of your very own state.

(LAUGHTER)

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#65597 Jan 12, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't send your child to sleepovers, period, if you have concerns, unless you have a devious plan in mind.
Are you saying it's completely fine to send your child to an unrelated man's home, knowing very well, that man will be sleeping in bed with your child, providing you have no concerns?

Are you one of those moron parents, who would have happily handed over your child to Wacko Jacko?

I personally think it's unacceptable to send any child to have sleepovers with any unrelated grown adult, unless there is a very valid reason for it. And you certainly don't send your child to have sleepovers with a man who fitted the profile of a paedophile and had severe drug problems, full stop. Those parents (and I mean absolutely all of them) were unbelievably stupid to offer their children to that drug addict racist paedophile.

Did you know that Wade Robson's mother was allowing her son to sleep with Wacko Jacko after he'd been accused of kiddie fiddling? Did you know, she was answering phone calls late at night, and then delivering her son to Wacko Jacko's bedroom at 1:30 AM in the morning. Yes, Michael Jackson was telephoning one parent well past midnight and asking her to deliver their child to his bedroom. That really sounds like "innocent sleepovers".

But if you had done your research, Mr irrelevant, you would know paedophiles go to great length to make themselves appear the most loving and trustworthy and respectable people on this planet. Those parents were sucked in by the fake facade that sissy namby-pamby pervert put on.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#65598 Jan 12, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a child say that nothing ever happened, over and over, and then, suddenly when Michael won't finance the father's big movie idea, he is accused of molesting their child?
(The Chandler's)
If a child is being bullied in school, do they go straight to their teacher or headmaster? Or do they tell their parents? 99% of the time, they probably won't.

So would a child who's being sexually abused tell somebody they trust immediately? Probably not.

If you did your research you would know that children often feel they've done something wrong or feel ashamed or even don't realise they are a victim of sexual abuse.

I'm sure Wikipedia can even tell you that, you vile disgusting pig.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#65599 Jan 12, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone says that Michael should have learned the first time.
But, if you did nothing wrong, what is there to learn?
Most of us will do something stupid in our lifetime. And whatever that may be most of us will never repeat that action.

For example, I'm sure thousands of kids every single year stick something into the electrical socket in their home and blow the entire fuse board, or receive a nasty electric shock. The chances that they would do it again are slim, because they would have learnt from their mistakes.

If you are caught speeding in your car, and then receive a hefty fine and points on your licence, you would probably drive a lot more carefully in future, because you've learnt from your mistakes.

If you are falsely accused of a crime, because you put yourself in a stupid position by spending hundreds and hundreds of nights in bed with unrelated little boys, then you would probably change your ways and never put yourself in that position again, correct?

So what did Wacko Jacko do? Did he change his ways and make sure he never put himself in such a stupid position again? No, he effing didn't. He was a proud boy lover, who wouldn't stop his little boy sleepovers, no matter what people thought of him.

Once again, if you had done your research you would know that paedophiles have one of the highest rates of reconviction out of all criminals. That's why they are put on the sex offenders register and banned from living by or going near schools.

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#65600 Jan 12, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you learn never to trust anyone, and never have friends over to your house to visit your Neverland escape?
So why is it that he couldn't just invite children to play on the fairground rides, at his Neverland escape? Why did he feel the need to take little boys who were no relation to him to his bed for hundreds and hundreds of nights.

What valid reason, can you give me for that?

“Evolution is fab!”

Location hidden

#65601 Jan 12, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
If one of the "Lost Boys" charged Peter Pan with child molestation, would Peter Pan stop being Peter Pan? NO!
Peter Pan isn't real, he's a fictional character.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton On Police Murders: 'Don't Let Hate Infe... 2 hr True Judgement 61
News Supreme Court hands President Obama a major vic... (Jun '12) 16 hr swedenforever 3,701
News GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away (Oct '14) 23 hr swedenforever 205
News Victorville ranked No. 9 on 'California's most ... Fri Lulubelle Fire 5
News Ezekiel Elliott Accused of Domestic Violence [U... Fri Go Blue Forever 1
News Veteran Ogdensburg police lieutenant charged wi... Thu Petey 1
News Al Franken: Health reform has made a difference... (Sep '10) Jul 21 Not True Franken 243
More from around the web