Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael ...

Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?

There are 64798 comments on the crime.about.com story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Profile of a Pedophile: Does Michael Jackson fit?. In it, crime.about.com reports that:

Pedophiles can be anyone -- old or young, rich or poor, educated or uneducated, non-professional or professional, and of any race. However, pedophiles often demonstrate similar characteristics, but these are merely indicators and it should not be assumed that individuals with these characteristics are pedophiles. But knowledge of these characteristics coupled with questionable behavior can be used as an alert that someone may be a pedophile.

[The part about Stockholm Syndrome is VERY interesting indeed... -ek.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at crime.about.com.

Since: Oct 11

Channel Islands

#65503 Jan 4, 2013
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a sex offender need to have on them other than a penis, a hand, a mouth etc? Those things are their weapon and everything else is gravy. I am sure there are offenders who have opted for castration out there but,boy, would they be the exception and they still have hands etc.
It may have been just a matter of time and MJ took on the role of offender, judge and even executioner rather than allow himself to endure the further humiliation or exposure.
You probably aren't a child hater but nor are you well versed on pedophilia or investigative thought. I would hope no child of yours fell into the hands of someone who dazzled others but ended up just being a damaged human.
Hi, I appreciate your views, as unlike some they were intelligently put, but I know a lot more than you think I do and that is why I am qualified to say MJ was no pedophile. Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#65504 Jan 4, 2013
Anna69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I appreciate your views, as unlike some they were intelligently put, but I know a lot more than you think I do and that is why I am qualified to say MJ was no pedophile. Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR
You know about things? Great! Now give me the link to the Chandlers''confessions'.

Channel Islands

#65505 Jan 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know about things? Great! Now give me the link to the Chandlers''confessions'.
Sorry but BUGGER OFF!!!! You know F all. I really would love to meet you, I am coming to America soon hey you will only be on the net so I am sure you can spare some time

An NFL Fan

USA

#65506 Jan 4, 2013
Anna69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but BUGGER OFF!!!! You know F all. I really would love to meet you, I am coming to America soon hey you will only be on the net so I am sure you can spare some time
Meet YOU? I can find maladjusted, ignorant fools just about anywhere, so why bother?

I'm waiting for the Chandler link.

Channel Islands

#65507 Jan 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet YOU? I can find maladjusted, ignorant fools just about anywhere, so why bother?
I'm waiting for the Chandler link.
yeah what your frienda here???? lol

An NFL Fan

USA

#65508 Jan 4, 2013
Anna69 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah what your frienda here???? lol
You and that creepy old bigot, KJ should have a nice time together.
Mj old news

Ardsley, NY

#65510 Jan 4, 2013
Anna80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great ! Are you going to Graceland so visit the home of the greatest cultural icon in history ?
mjj

Houston, TX

#65511 Jan 4, 2013
MJ Innocent!
RIP MJ :)
mjj

Houston, TX

#65513 Jan 4, 2013
Jordie never confessed wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbazz, you just said you were at work. Still have no idea what time it is in Europe bafoon. Priceless! Fraud!
Jordie...talk about Fraud!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#65514 Jan 4, 2013
Anna80 wrote:
<quoted text>
For somebody who refuses to read the legal documents and posts links to a website proving the opposite of what you want to believe, you are the last person to claim expertise.

Michael was a pedophile.

Channel Islands

#65515 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>Dumbazz, you just said you were at work. Still have no idea what time it is in Europe bafoon. Priceless! Fraud!
Can you die of constipation? I am a little concerned how full of shit you are

Channel Islands

#65517 Jan 5, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
For somebody who refuses to read the legal documents and posts links to a website proving the opposite of what you want to believe, you are the last person to claim expertise.
Michael was a pedophile.
No, no, sorry you read only the bits you want to read, you hate MJ so much probably due to jealousy, never mind you can be renowned for talking crap, you do such a good job of it!

Channel Islands

#65518 Jan 5, 2013
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma and still haven't answered about your multiple nics
Patrick

Ardsley, NY

#65519 Jan 5, 2013
Anna80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma and still haven't answered about your multiple nics
Anna u r getting funnier

Channel Islands

#65520 Jan 5, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Anna u r getting funnier
Awww thank you
Patrick

Ardsley, NY

#65521 Jan 5, 2013
Anna80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww thank you
I don't think you are good vibration . She is cold and logical . You have made many people laugh ( and I am no mj Fan) so thank you
Patrick

Avon, CT

#65522 Jan 5, 2013
Anna80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you die of constipation? I am a little concerned how full of shit you are
Funny
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

#65523 Jan 5, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael was a pedophile.
Everyone all over the world knows that MJ was found Not Guilty of all the charges against him.

This is where your "legal documents" exist. But, somehow you expect everyone to ignore the courts decision, and become professional lawyers and judges, and persecute MJ outside the law.

Sorry, but the world follows the courts decision, and not haterz persecutions. Your "legal documents" are just crap after the fact.

You are the last person who should even mention "expertise".
You can't even accept fact.

Fact No. 1- MJ was found "Not Guilty" by a "non-bias" jury of his peers on all 14 counts.

Now, give me more of your "haterz spin". But, try not to forget about Fact No. 1. Not that haterz care about facts.
vindicatemj

Europe

#65524 Jan 5, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>

Fact No. 1- MJ was found "Not Guilty" by a "non-bias" jury of his peers on all 14 counts.
That is not true http://www.mjfacts.info/jurors.php

Channel Islands

#65525 Jan 5, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you are good vibration . She is cold and logical . You have made many people laugh ( and I am no mj Fan) so thank you
Hey there, thank you for your compliment. I understand you are not an MJ fan and I respect your decision, and I hope you understand that I am just supporting a cause that I actually really do feel strongly about and I have reasons to do so. That was kind of you. Hope you are well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican senators blink on a big chance to re... 3 min CodeTalker 18
News If there's a war between California and Kentuck... 2 hr Old Sam 143
News Minimum wage law buoys pay for all of us (Jan '11) 7 hr C Kersey 4
News Schumer Tells Dems To Grow A Spine In Tax Negot... (Oct '12) 8 hr C Kersey 3
News Dozens Arrested In Mercer County Drug Sweep (Oct '10) 10 hr For sure 175
News Stage set for high drama during US Senate vote ... 13 hr Red Crosse 13
News We could do more to fight cancer like McCain's.... 15 hr Theocraencyclical 38
More from around the web