MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on

Sep 15, 2012 Full story: Charleston Gazette 595

Roslyn Artis, executive vice president at Mountain State University, told a group of nursing anesthesia students she isn't afraid of their lawsuits and that they should "bring it." CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Top Mountain State University officials intimidated and threatened students after learning they were going to sue the university, according to audio ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Aida

Beckley, WV

#691 Feb 28, 2014
Topix is the only place I feel I have any friends, the only place I have any contact with people. I have alienated myself from people to the extent with my slander and hate that I am now a lonely, bitter person. I have no friends, no love, no real life. My only obsession is, well, her.

Job? LMAO, I had a career, at one time, now its more of a memory, now its more of a, well, hey, we will call you. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

No one has sympathy for me. Not my family, not my..........I was going to say friends, but I have none. That is sad. And pathetic.

That is how my slander and hate has impacted my life. I have no life.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

So early and all I can think about is how much I want a drink.
Roslyn Clark Artis

Morrisville, NC

#692 Feb 28, 2014
Wonder if Faky Aida thinks this is funny...
Please be good wrote:
The MSU administrators who lied to students, faculty, staff, accreditors, and the community should have the guilt. Many were aware the school was going down and just said:
Everything is just fine
Sign right up for nursing or other programs
Don't worry we will be here forever
MSU is a great school, don't worry about the facts such as the Dropout Factory designation, the loss of many professional accreditation's among other factors
The fact that if anyone disagreed they were brutally Boxed, remember those box parties!!!!!!!!!
May we never let the community forget those. Just think how many hundreds of families were touched by those box parties. Disgusting behavior of the administration.
Don't worry we are taking all those plane rides to Florida and other places on school business. We all know how that turned out as the school could not pay the bills.
Don't worry about those administrators salaries. WE all know how much they were worth.
Don't worry about the many perks the administration had...it will be okay...cars, cell phones, apartments, plane rides, dinners,...We all know how these expenses turned out to.
Those people who are talking about accreditation problems are bad
In the end the MSU administrators led the school into a downward spiral of Apex Thinking and closure.
MSU is no more! The MSU administration should wear the Scarlet Letter of shame forever. If they had stood up for what was right the school might be open.
Fake Aida ______. Why don't you try working on your broken personality and become a better person.
<quoted text>
Aida

Beckley, WV

#693 Feb 28, 2014
Roslyn Clark Artis wrote:
Wonder if Faky Aida thinks this is funny...
<quoted text>
Funny, all I can do is think of her name, her full name. I wonder why I never mention my families name, or any other name? I guess it is because of my obsession with her. My wish to be like her. My life long dream to be in her shoes, which I could never fit into. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL

Only thing I find funny is how pathetic my own life is compared to hers.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I am such a loser.

I wish I could spend the rest of the day in a drunken stupor like I do on the weekends.

Soon. Very soon.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Artis

United States

#694 Mar 12, 2014
Please read this important article. Disgusting.
gazette artis wrote:
WOW The truth comes out!!!!!!!!!!
Aida

Beckley, WV

#695 Mar 12, 2014
Artis wrote:
Please read this important article. Disgusting.
<quoted text>
Damn, I am so drunk I even forgot to ad my link this time. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

All the same, I get to sit here all lonely and look at these beautiful pics of her all my myself.

As I pour another drink.

Yea

Beckley, WV

#696 Mar 12, 2014
Aida wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, I am so drunk I even forgot to ad my link this time. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
All the same, I get to sit here all lonely and look at these beautiful pics of her all my myself.
As I pour another drink.
Everyone knows this is a fake person. You must live such a sad and pathetic life that you are
STILL so obsessed with MSU. I really don't care that you got screwed over. No one does. No one believes a word you say on here. It is all repetitive bullshit that is not even remotely funny. The MSU drama happened a long time ago, get over it already. Stop being such a immature and obsessed loser.
Aida

Beckley, WV

#697 Mar 13, 2014
Yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows this is a fake person. You must live such a sad and pathetic life that you are
STILL so obsessed with MSU. I really don't care that you got screwed over. No one does. No one believes a word you say on here. It is all repetitive bullshit that is not even remotely funny. The MSU drama happened a long time ago, get over it already. Stop being such a immature and obsessed loser.
Everyone? Everyone but me, Aida, the one that matters. Yes, you do have one fact right. I do live a sad, pathetic life. And STILL so obsessed with MSU and her. I wish I could get over it, but it rules my life, and drama is a part of me, part of my upbringing, who I am. I wish I could get over it, move on, but the immature, obsessed loser in me is a big part of who/what I am, always have been. Just ask those I have slandered, those that I used to be able to call friends, co workers.

God I wish the weekend would get here so I could drink myself into a stupor again.
here

Washington, DC

#698 Mar 13, 2014
Is this ever going away
Aida

Beckley, WV

#699 Mar 13, 2014
here wrote:
Is this ever going away
As long as I keep dredging up the past and keep living with my guilt and self loathing, yes. I just cannot move on, move forward with life. I just cannot get over it.

I so look forward to a drink.
Polks girl Artis

United States

#700 Mar 13, 2014
Too bad Artis is not in Beckley where we can look at her and think how evil people can be.

Sad for her new school.
Aida

Beckley, WV

#701 Mar 14, 2014
Polks girl Artis wrote:
Too bad Artis is not in Beckley where we can look at her and think how evil people can be.
Sad for her new school.
Yes, too bad she is not around where I can follow her around, maybe spy on her, try to follow her to her favorite places to eat, shop, but all I can do is look at her on my old links, haunt facebook pages, her new job, obsess over what she has accomplished and how I continue to fail. I wish she where here so I could just be close.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

I need a drink.
Karen Bowlings

United States

#702 Oct 13, 2014
Please read the article about Jeff's sister-Karen Bowlings friend Roslyn Artis.

Disgusting...all of them.
Aida

Beckley, WV

#703 Oct 14, 2014
I just wish people would forget some of the disgusting things I did.
Roslyn Clark Artis

United States

#704 Oct 22, 2014
I am appalled at this article. It is amazing how MSU employed these people and supported such actions.
Aida

Beckley, WV

#705 Oct 23, 2014
I am just so glad it is the weekend, instead of a couple drinks to ease my mind I can get plastered and sit and do nothing but look at my collection of her pictures and articles I cherish. I guess I never will get over this obsession I have of her. The jealousy, anger and bitterness, as well as my own self loathing have ruined any chance of happiness for me. God I need a drink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 46 min rooster 1,990
When Cops Don't Know the Law 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
Driving While Black - And Poor 1 hr stop the war 46
Massena man charged with rape count (Apr '13) 2 hr ailegalcounsel 77
Marijuana research projects getting state funding 2 hr ailegalcounsel 2
Is a Fake Cop Murdering Miss. Motorists? (May '12) 2 hr ailegalcounsel 3
Massena woman admits committing welfare fraud 2 hr ailegalcounsel 24
More from around the web