MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on

Sep 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Gazette

Roslyn Artis, executive vice president at Mountain State University, told a group of nursing anesthesia students she isn't afraid of their lawsuits and that they should "bring it." CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Top Mountain State University officials intimidated and threatened students after learning they were going to sue the university, according to audio ... (more)

Comments (Page 24)

Showing posts 461 - 480 of591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NOT

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Are you kidding. I don't think anyone would want to be her.
Aida wrote:
A person I wanted to be like.
Not Aida

Gainesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

ARTIS is a local lawyer who sold her soul to now deposed President Charles Polk to get ahead. Not a great lawyer, she wanted to believe in MSU but sold out her family, friends, colleagues for a big paycheck. She brags about being mentored by Charles Polk in the newspaper article touting her application to a school in Florida in 2011 (she did not get the job), a man who ripped off your community and has essentially escaped from being held responsible for the damage he caused by Beckley locals like R. Artis. She is supposedly an attorney but her ethics and status as a member of the West Virginia Bar will be challenged. She sold out the local students in her desire to get ahead. Sad, but true. When you challenge her, she plays the race card although she is actually what is known as Mulatto. Not a bad thing but she tries to use her mixed race status to manipulate people. What she does not understand is that "historically Black colleges/universities" don't trust people like her who want to use their mixed status to get ahead.
Not Aida

Gainesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Are you all really that gullible? Has MSU/UC or the Register Herald hired someone to be AIDA and to deflect blame onto non-accountable, INNOCENT former faculty members who had no real power to cause the harm that MSU Foundation and former senior administrators have inflicted on your community? You folks at the Register Herald (Antonnelli?) need to figure out what side you come down on morally and ethically on the MSU Scamming and Racketeering DONE BY Senior Adminstrators and Board members THAT have perpetuated to the financial detriment of your county and community. Are you newspaper people who want to expose the truth or are you POLK/MSU groupies trying to protect those who SOLD OUT your community? Are you choosing Polk and his den of thieves or your local community? This is the stuff HEROES are made of. Where do you stand, protectors of the community or exploiters? And if the FOIA on the real identify of AIDA exposes one of your own, can you handle it?
Aida

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

I have know her for years and never seen her this down. I think she is worried of what will be found out about what she did. I wish she would stop drinking and get her life together. MSU failing was a failure for her. I wish she could find someone to comfort her. She is so alone.
Haymarket Virginia

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Fake Aida Impersonator has a BIG mouth just like one of the MSU administrators. At least Kelli and Cindy could keep their trap shut and not antagonize the public.

This whoreof the Topix communication forum needs to shut up and focus on getting a job.
Not Aida wrote:
Are you all really that gullible? Has MSU/UC or the Register Herald hired someone to be AIDA and to deflect blame onto non-accountable, INNOCENT former faculty members who had no real power to cause the harm that MSU Foundation and former senior administrators have inflicted on your community? You folks at the Register Herald (Antonnelli?) need to figure out what side you come down on morally and ethically on the MSU Scamming and Racketeering DONE BY Senior Adminstrators and Board members THAT have perpetuated to the financial detriment of your county and community. Are you newspaper people who want to expose the truth or are you POLK/MSU groupies trying to protect those who SOLD OUT your community? Are you choosing Polk and his den of thieves or your local community? This is the stuff HEROES are made of. Where do you stand, protectors of the community or exploiters? And if the FOIA on the real identify of AIDA exposes one of your own, can you handle it?
Haymarket Virginia

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Fake Aida bet you are lonely. NO more a kissers around you.

Hope you can keep that playa husband of yours. Be careful or he might just find a little crackwhore in Beckley.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl That would be terrible. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

People are amused as they see you around town. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Aida wrote:
It hurts when words like the above are used. I dont like it when it is let out I whored myself out for gain, then didnt gain a thing. I am so lonely, so self loathing as it is. My friend posted and I wish she had not. I know she meant well, but she spoke the truth.
Please let this pass. Please let the anguish lessen for me. It is eating me alive.
I need another drink.
Sally26

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Not Aida wrote:
These are very good questions. One problem was the nepotism. Several administrators and several programs had spouses, children, parents, siblings, cousins working in the same program. The set up false chain of command to make it look like one was supervised by a different person, but basically spouses supervised a spouse. Not acceptable.
Sally26

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Aida wrote:
I have know her for years and never seen her this down. I think she is worried of what will be found out about what she did. I wish she would stop drinking and get her life together. MSU failing was a failure for her. I wish she could find someone to comfort her. She is so alone.
So, what MSU faculty member or administrator is currently in Texas? Now that's not hard to figure out! Where are the attorneys on the lawsuits? Surely the Aida person posting some of this stuff (not the real Aida) should be subpoenaed as they clearly know a lot of the illegal and improper stuff that occurred.
?

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

A professional talks like this!
CLOSED for good

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Roslyn Clark Artis In her current position, she supervises all academic programs, academic deans, grant writing and alumni development. After enjoying a career as a practicing attorney, Dr. Artis joined Mountain State University in 2003 as the senior academic officer for distance education.

By the way. Please remember with all this wonderful managing the school is CLOSE forever.

http://www.mountainstate.edu/
School is closed la la la

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

I wish I had not taken plane rides to Tenn, kept spending on my charge accounts, worked on my dissertation during the high point of the accreditation mess, enrolled my relatives in programs I managed when this did jeopardize the programs, befriended the likes of William White, and was so mean to others with little regard for their humanity.

Yes as a failed administration I feel so low and bitter. I need another drink.
Aida wrote:
I just wish I had not had a hand in closing the school. I wish then I had not conducted a campaign of slander to cover my misdeeds. It eats at me. It hurts that I cheated then laughed at the kids.
I feel so low, so bitter.
I need a drink.
Sally26

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

LOL
Salvatore

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Feds

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

I heard the feds are investigating the past administration. Is this true?

They also said Fake Aida is a past administrator. If this is true she will never get any of the jobs she is applying for.

SICK.
Salvatore wrote:
http://mountainstatelawsuit.co m/?gclid=CMKJiZXZ8LUCFQ6EnQodw DYA0g
Interesting reading http://mountainstatelawsuit.com/pdfs/Martin-v...

Since: Mar 13

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

For the latest update on MSU please check out the Examiner at:

http://www.examiner.com/article/mountain-stat...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Wow. That was an interesting article. Wow.
Bygone

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

"The leading Executive Chef in charge, Leonard Bailey, was not a good teacher and did not professionally represent the school well. His negative diatribe about Southerners, and local folk, were insulting to me for over an hour drive to the school after picking me up at the airport, and during my entire inspection."

Hypocrite Chef!!!! Wonder what wonderful comments he has in store for the student body and locals were he currently resides? I'm sure he can come up with all kinds of demeaning things to say about the local Indian tribes.
Tickles me

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

I tried to Warn folks but they were to Snooty to listen !! But fighting with Polk was like a Masters Degree Program !!
Roslyn Clark Artis

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

I am shocked at her behavior! OMG what else was going on there.
abghty wrote:
For the latest update on MSU please check out the Examiner at:
Snickering

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Everyone is snickering now but poor FAKE AIDA IMPERSONATOR.

Aida wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish I could put away those pics and articles I save of her. Oh how I wish I where like her, so poised, so...unlike me, unsuccessful, bitter, angry, jealous, drunk.
I wish I had not slandered her and others.
I need a drink.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 461 - 480 of591
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Law Forum right now

Search the Law Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Defend 'Obamacare' Unabashedly, Some Democrats Say 7 min Mothra 14
Kellogg-Martin running for Family Court Judge 21 min Lowdy 52
3 dead, 1 critically injured after shooting at ... 25 min Jeffry Helms 39
Mid-State Officer Off Job Accused Of Bigamy - N... (Aug '09) 38 min HealingThoughts 464
Cruz: Sebelius departure doesn't end O-Care fight 48 min Cat74 28
Justice Dept. prosecutor commits suicide while ... (Sep '10) 50 min yes - Im HAPPY NOW LOL 24
Obama blasts 'least productive Congress in mode... 1 hr mjjcpa 316
•••
•••
•••
•••