MSU administrator on student lawsuits: Bring it on

Sep 15, 2012 Full story: Charleston Gazette 593

Roslyn Artis, executive vice president at Mountain State University, told a group of nursing anesthesia students she isn't afraid of their lawsuits and that they should "bring it." CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Top Mountain State University officials intimidated and threatened students after learning they were going to sue the university, according to audio ... (more)

Full Story
Former MSU student

Hagerstown, MD

#351 Nov 16, 2012
I just read an article today that Artis was commenting about the bookstore advertising merchandise 75% off. Why is she still there at MSU and wonder how much money the school will get from Charleston University and what will be left to pay for all those lawsuites out there.
LOL What a joke Artis

Beckley, WV

#352 Nov 16, 2012
Hopefully she buys most of the stuff. She needs to wear the Sarlet Letter of MSU forever!
Former MSU student wrote:
I just read an article today that Artis was commenting about the bookstore advertising merchandise 75% off. Why is she still there at MSU and wonder how much money the school will get from Charleston University and what will be left to pay for all those lawsuites out there.
Time to go

Beckley, WV

#353 Nov 16, 2012
Excellent point
LOL What a joke Artis wrote:
Hopefully she buys most of the stuff. She needs to wear the Sarlet Letter of MSU forever!
<quoted text>
where is she

Beckley, WV

#354 Nov 17, 2012
Where is aida???
Artis tacky mercedes

Beckley, WV

#355 Nov 17, 2012
Artis is at school every day in the tacky Mercedes.
where is she

Beckley, WV

#356 Nov 17, 2012
Where is crazy aida? Who posted crazy on her religiously?? Roslyn Artis is a great lady, know her personally. What do you drive??
Gone

Pineville, WV

#357 Nov 17, 2012
Glad that psycho isn't posting anymore. She's probably in a deep depression knowing that Aida was offered a full time teaching position with UC. She can't say anything anymore.
Time

Beckley, WV

#358 Nov 17, 2012
Gone wrote:
Glad that psycho isn't posting anymore. She's probably in a deep depression knowing that Aida was offered a full time teaching position with UC. She can't say anything anymore.
Cool. Never knew someone could be so crazy as 'crazy aida'. Way to go real aida
Fake Aida Impersonator

Beckley, WV

#359 Nov 17, 2012
Looks like Ros is getting desperate not having a job.

Merry Christmas Ros
Artis and Wylie

Charleston, WV

#360 Nov 17, 2012
Lets get this straight. Drs Artis and Wylie are guiding the ship during this transition period. They will prolly be hired full time with Charleston University. As they should be. I'm so damn giddy right now! Charleston University needs higher quality admins. They will fill the gap.
Artis Wylie HORRIBLE

Beckley, WV

#361 Nov 17, 2012
LOL They drove the ship at full speed toward the iceberg. We know how that turned out. Hopeful thinking. They are toxic with horrible reputations.
Artis and Wylie wrote:
Lets get this straight. Drs Artis and Wylie are guiding the ship during this transition period. They will prolly be hired full time with Charleston University. As they should be. I'm so damn giddy right now! Charleston University needs higher quality admins. They will fill the gap.
Artis and Wylie

Charleston, WV

#362 Nov 17, 2012
I will hope and I will pray. You are basing your biased poisonous verbiage on hearsay alone. These ladies love their profession and were clear of any wrong doing. Why don't you leave them alone
Artis and Wylie classy

Beckley, WV

#363 Nov 17, 2012
These are beautiful, dynamic, and wonderful human beings.

I love them both and think of them as godly classy woman.

May all young girls want to look at be just like them.

You are classy ladies.
Artis and Wylie wrote:
I will hope and I will pray. You are basing your biased poisonous verbiage on hearsay alone. These ladies love their profession and were clear of any wrong doing. Why don't you leave them alone
O yes LOL

Beckley, WV

#364 Nov 18, 2012
I would say beautiful. LOL
Artis and Wylie classy wrote:
These are beautiful, dynamic, and wonderful human beings.
I love them both and think of them as godly classy woman.
May all young girls want to look at be just like them.
You are classy ladies.
<quoted text>
Former MSU student

Hagerstown, MD

#365 Nov 18, 2012
I am so confused are we saying Mrs. Artis is doing a good job? And we should look up to her?
Artis Wylie White Good

Charleston, WV

#366 Nov 19, 2012
Yes. They've only been misrepresented by some. They are, in fact, truly exceptional leaders who have had and continue to have only the best of intentions.
Snicker

Pineville, WV

#367 Nov 19, 2012
Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. Never knew someone could be so crazy as 'crazy aida'. Way to go real aida
Yah, I know! Do you think real Aida's lawyer got ahold of fake Aida??? Would love to see that real name in the Register Herald for all the stuff she wrote on here.
History Stands

Beckley, WV

#368 Nov 19, 2012
LOL. The school is closed Dec 31, 2012. What do you think. LOL

Listen to the tape of her you make up your own mind.
i hope so

New York, NY

#369 Nov 19, 2012
Snicker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, I know! Do you think real Aida's lawyer got ahold of fake Aida??? Would love to see that real name in the Register Herald for all the stuff she wrote on here.
I sure hope so. If someone defamed me daily I would get an attorney to get a court order for their IP address, then email address and identity follows. People have been found libel in civil suits across the nation for so called anonymous internet posts.
MSU Fails

Beckley, WV

#370 Nov 19, 2012
It is such a shame that these people were not good stewards of the school. The town is suffering terribly.

Very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lansford officer Shubeck gets probation 8 min badone07 10
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 2 hr spud 46
SAFE to hold domestic violence rally on Wednesday 3 hr Liberal forever 1
24 Arrested in Crystal City Area Based Cocaine ... 3 hr danny 21
Santa Cruz court procedure examined in appellat... 3 hr DBS 4
Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 4 hr Creeped out 332
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 4 hr no fatties 4 me 377

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE