Florida prosecutor indicted for falsi...

Florida prosecutor indicted for falsifying arrest warrant against George Zimmerman

There are 2 comments on the Free Republic story from Jul 25, 2013, titled Florida prosecutor indicted for falsifying arrest warrant against George Zimmerman. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Florida State's Attorney Angela Corey has been indicted by a citizens' grand jury, convening in Ocala, Florida, over the alleged falsification of the arrest warrant and complaint that lead to George Zimmerman being charged with the second degree murder of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Truth-Facts

Dayton, OH

#1 Jul 26, 2013
Hopefully this is true. She needs to go to jail like Nyfong in NC. She is a clown and needs to suffer in a jail cell.Then her law license needs to be stripped and then go work for Fidel Hussein Oblama.breaking the law is common place with this administration.
lkjndf

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2013
she is just as worthless as this goon Brad King we have playing persecutor in the 5th circus of Florida. he turns the real criminals aloose especially the sex offenders and persecutes the honest people. How do b'tards like him sleep? It must take a a lot of something.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ocala-fl/TICD...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Peggy Hubbard Exposes Hypocrisy of #blacklivesm... 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Supporters of Ohio charter-school reforms urge ... 7 hr Doc 2
News Alarming Tale of L.A. Sheriff's Officers 8 hr hoodcats 2
News Prosecutor: Slain mom, girl were witnesses agai... 12 hr About time 1
News St. Paul man convicted of stabbing wife 64 time... (Apr '11) 17 hr dGo mdDaen lyHo i... 21
News An Inside Peek of the Ridiculous Pay Gap Betwee... 19 hr fedup taxpayer 1
News Shackling Juveniles in Transportation: Hobbling... 20 hr eddie haskel 1
More from around the web