Bronx man indicted in slaying of estr...

Bronx man indicted in slaying of estranged wife's Teaneck boyfriend

There are 3 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Jun 4, 2013, titled Bronx man indicted in slaying of estranged wife's Teaneck boyfriend. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

Bergen County prosecutors have said Sui Kam "Tony" Tung was not happy when Robert Cantor, a 59-year-old computer technician, began a relationship with Tung's wife, who was in the process of getting a divorce from Tung.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

“Reggae”

Since: Aug 12

Kingston,Jamaica

#1 Jun 11, 2013
sad to hear.
Shannyn

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Yes, it is very sad. I actually knew Tony and hung out with him in the early 90's and just found out about this the other night. I've not lived in NYC for some years, and for some unknown reason, I suddenly decided to google Tony. When I saw the horrifhing headlines along with his picture, I didn't want to believe it was was him. But when I saw his apt building on York Avenue, I immediatedly recognized it as the same one he lived in years ago, and where I had visited him many times, as we lived around the corner from each other.
I would never imagine he was capable of such a horrible thing as taking someone's life. I remember him being very cute, smart and worked toward a promising future. He worked hard, studied hard, was funny and had a soft spot for animals. I remember how he had doted on his dog.
I feel sad where he is now. However, I'm obviously extremly sad for Robert Cantor == may God rest his sou == as well as his family and friends. Albeit from what I read, he was dating Tony's wife, which apparently put Tony over the edge. I'm not condoning taking one's life, of course. But that wasn't the Tony I knew.
The whole thing is devastating;y sad. One life over, and so many others ruined.:(

“Reggae”

Since: Aug 12

Kingston,Jamaica

#3 Jul 15, 2013
THAT'S BAD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Does federal law forbid workplace discriminatio... 33 min Banster 7
News Days after election, mayors pledge to protect u... 56 min Roudy The Second 54
News How Trump can reset the Supreme Court's agenda 3 hr GrowUp 53
News How Trump's deportation plan threatens America'... 3 hr tomin cali 9
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 3 hr WasteWater 33
News One more sentenced in deacon drug-ring case 5 hr DC Dave 17
News Man convicted in bizarre South El Monte home br... 8 hr Christsharian Col... 1
More from around the web