Local: Son accuses Visalia pastor of ...

Local: Son accuses Visalia pastor of sex abuse

There are 151 comments on the The Fresno Bee story from Feb 16, 2013, titled Local: Son accuses Visalia pastor of sex abuse. In it, The Fresno Bee reports that:

A bitter family feud between mega-church pastor Bob Grenier and his estranged sons escalated this month with a son's claim in court papers that his father sexually molested him as a child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fresno Bee.

whiterabbit

Hanford, CA

#136 Mar 23, 2013
Who wrote:
Calling yourself a victim doesn't mean you are a victim. You are constantly selling selling selling your position without producing any evidence beyond the hot air that escapes your fingers when you type your screed.
It will be interesting to see how you handle it when your son falsely accuses YOU of things you didn't do.
I guess you can avoid that by not making him shop at Miller's Outpost, right?
You and Who Stockton are cut from the same cloth. You Who-hacks ought to shut your who holes. The more you talk the more ignorant you show yourselves to be.
whiterabbit

Hanford, CA

#137 Mar 23, 2013
Who wrote:
My family and I were victims of BG's tyrannical leadership. Thank you Alex and others for standing up to this evil and speaking out.
My name is The Real Who.
Thank you Real Who US. None of my Who-hack comments are directed toward you. Stockton and Auston are ignorant hacks that don't know their heads from a who-hole in the ground. Authentisity speaks and those that know, know that.
Bob Did It

Hanford, CA

#138 Mar 25, 2013
Time is up. No time left to turn in anything Bob. Lol. Please appeal! Spend spend spend. Trying to rebuy your legacy? Ain't gonna happen. You are done son.

Your sin found you out and it's gonna cost 6 figures at least.
neo

Hanford, CA

#139 Mar 27, 2013
6 figures is the least of his problems. Try 60 years and 290 registering, if he ever gets out.
DD Huge Phat Girl

Hanford, CA

#140 Mar 27, 2013
True, his true legacy will be written by his children and it will look nothing like the one he thought he crafted through lies and intimidation.
Thoughts

United States

#141 Mar 27, 2013
You are ruthless! You pick on anyone and everyone. Must be great to be perfect; you idiot!
She is Ruthless

Mesquite, NV

#142 Mar 27, 2013
Well DD, It got your attention. What are you going to do when this all falls apart? You know that your dad is not going to support your lazy husband anymore after his standing in the church is reduced to nothing. IMO, your house of cards is going to fall. IMO, You've alienated yourself from the rest of the Grenier clan, none of them will take your in. So Dehann or nothing?

Bob's brothers will have nothing to do with him until......Bob decides to go after Paul. Then the money man will have an opinion about his blood nephew and that opinion is pulling strings behind the scenes as we speak.

This is not over, IMO, it's only just begun.
Who

United States

#143 Mar 27, 2013
Dear General Reader,
Please read the following ENTIRE thread to witness Alex' unbalanced mental state in action.
http://michaelnewnham.com/...
While the division in the Grenier family is regrettable,
if a person shoots you in the foot and follows it with a quick apology and a promise not to do it again,
and if the person then shoots you in the foot AGAIN, also followed by an apology and a promise to not reoffend,
and then they shoot you in the foot AGAIN, sometimes you have to cut your losses and remove the person from your life in an attempt to keep them from being shot again.
It is regrettable but necessary.
This thread shows Alex' inherently unbalanced and duplicitous dealings with any and all people that refuse to toe the hate campaign line that he has, without provocation, drawn in the sand.
My name is Who.
neo

Hanford, CA

#145 Mar 27, 2013
Thoughts wrote:
You are ruthless! You pick on anyone and everyone. Must be great to be perfect; you idiot!
Perfect? are you crazy. If indeed BG did the things that he is being accused of , that's no small matter. He didn't just cut someone off in traffic or flip someone the bird. If guilty, the law has severe punishment for such crimes. We all have faults, and at times don't act our best, but the majority of us would never do the morally reprehensable things that BG may have done. To point that out does not mean that the person pointing thinks that they are perfect.
neo

Hanford, CA

#146 Mar 27, 2013
Who wrote:
Dear General Reader,
Please read the following ENTIRE thread to witness Alex' unbalanced mental state in action.
http://michaelnewnham.com/...
While the division in the Grenier family is regrettable,
if a person shoots you in the foot and follows it with a quick apology and a promise not to do it again,
and if the person then shoots you in the foot AGAIN, also followed by an apology and a promise to not reoffend,
and then they shoot you in the foot AGAIN, sometimes you have to cut your losses and remove the person from your life in an attempt to keep them from being shot again.
It is regrettable but necessary.
This thread shows Alex' inherently unbalanced and duplicitous dealings with any and all people that refuse to toe the hate campaign line that he has, without provocation, drawn in the sand.
My name is Who.
You are so hard to stomach. It's hard to believe that anyone could be so calous and one hand, and miss the point so completly on the other.
neo

Hanford, CA

#147 Mar 27, 2013
Who wrote:
Dear General Reader,
It is highly unfortunate that Alex has to date not put together a coherent chronology of events leading up to the lawsuit.
Had he, I believe you, General Reader, would come to some different conclusions than the ones Alex is trying to lead you to using his hate campaign.
-
Fact: Alex has exhibited, with various contributors at michaelnewnham.com , a propensity/proclivity to mischaracterze, misrepresent, misreport and outright lie about private conversations and communications that he has with other people. There is an e-mail and blogging trail to support this fact.
Fact: There is (and has been for some time) a division in the Grenier household.
Fact: Divisions in a household are not illegal, and in fact have sometimes been known to be unavoidable, especially when one party is intransigent....it takes two to tango, and if the partner doesn't want to tango, well there's not much that can be done to remedy the situation.
This is not illegal. And in fact, with all relevant information on the table, such a division in a household can actually be seen to be understandable. Shocking, I know!
Fact: Alex' assertion that the General Reader will have to, and I quote, "wait for the details," shows that Alex has a habit of/proclivity to keep all relevant information away from the general reader in an attempt to carefully manipulate public opinions against his mother and father.
Who, who are you BG's lawyer ? What's your stake in all of this. If Alex is just a nut job, why do you pop up all over the place chasing him? Isn't that a big waste of time? Unless you got some dog in this fight.
Who

Modesto, CA

#148 Mar 27, 2013
Since my arguments were taken into court, no I don't think it's a waste of time.
Since Alex hasn't taken one step toward proving that his allegations are true, don't you think all of HIS typing is a waste of time? I sure do.
My name is Who.
DD Huge Phat Girl

Hanford, CA

#149 Mar 28, 2013
Who wrote:
Since my arguments were taken into court, no I don't think it's a waste of time.
Since Alex hasn't taken one step toward proving that his allegations are true, don't you think all of HIS typing is a waste of time? I sure do.
My name is Who.
Your arguments are exactly why they are losing. Every one of Alex's points are backed by declarations from long time board members, assistant pastors, book keepers and his son. Only God is a better witness.

So once again your lies are easily shot down. So boring.

Thanks idiot.
My name is Who.
Yawn
DD Huge Phat Girl

Hanford, CA

#150 Mar 28, 2013
Paul Grenier wrote this in a declaration in a case brought by the same people who are attacking their son Alex here also. An evil cult called Calvary Chapel Visalia where they worship their cult leader ,the man Bob written about by his son below.

"Bob did, in fact, molest me. These are extremely humiliating and painful events to be forced to share publicly, but I am left with no other choice at this point since Bob has filed this lawsuit against Alex and while I would prefer not to be involved, I will in no way let Alex's name be tarnished for telling the truth.

Bob began sexually molesting me at the age of five years old. These episodes began in the small shower in the bathroom that adjoined his and Gayle's master bedroom. These abuses started with me being forced to shower with him naked against my will.

First, I was extremely uncomfortable and always had been by Bob walking around nude in front of me with his genitals exposed. And I knew inside of me at five years old that there was something wrong with having to take a shower with Bob. I knew that this type of behavior did not occur in the homes of my friends even at a young age.

The showers started with Bob washing me with soap and touching my genitals and my anus. I recall at least six occasions where Bob would insert his index finger inside my anus in what he would describe "to make sure I was clean." Bob would also have me wash his genitals wherein he would be in a sexually aroused state during these episodes and at times he would not.

On two occasions I was forced to perform oral sex on Bob. Typical to the combination of physical and sexual abuse I endured at Bob's hands, these showers would involve scalding hot water and I remember being in pain because of the heat of the water and also scared because of what he was doing to me."
neo

Hanford, CA

#151 Mar 28, 2013
Who wrote:
My name is Who.
That's called flipping the script. I've read alot of your posts. You have chased Alex all over cyberspace, presenting yourself as a casual observer, and some kind of dispencer of wisdom. When in fact, you are deeply vested in the outcome of all of this. That's why it's not a waste of your time. You do have a seriuos dog in this fight. Thanks for comming out. At least we know who we are deling with, Who.
DD Huge Phat Girl

South San Francisco, CA

#152 Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter? Does the gospel still have its power when brought to you by a child molester?
neo

Hanford, CA

#153 Mar 31, 2013
DD Huge Phat Girl wrote:
Happy Easter? Does the gospel still have its power when brought to you by a child molester?
No. How can someone that does not know Jesus bring His message?
Why Molesters Walk Free

Mesquite, NV

#154 Apr 2, 2013
"Bob began sexually molesting me at the age of five years old. These episodes began in the small shower in the bathroom that adjoined his and Gayle's master bedroom. These abuses started with me being forced to shower with him naked against my will."

It's hard to understand how the man who did this is still walking the streets free. Not only is he free but attacking his victims all over again.

Calvary Chapel Visalia, you should be ashamed to call yourself believers when you accept and promote a known pedophile as your pastor. I thought you hated the gays? Why accept one as your spiritual leader?
neo

Hanford, CA

#156 Apr 2, 2013
Does someone have to press charges, or is it up to the DA. They must be , at least, investigating.
DD Huge Phat Girl

Hanford, CA

#157 Apr 17, 2013
Paul is filing. He understands that BG is going after him now to silence the allegations of molestation. IMO, BG is tired of looking so gay in his anti-gay denom.

It's hard for a gay pastor to stay hidden all these years. Especially with a perpencity for little boys, IMO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In federal suit, Pittsfield police sergeant cit... (Aug '15) 39 min cops are degenerates 134
News Police: Security Guards Making Arrests (Jan '12) 3 hr Anna 54
News Sikeston teen ordered held for trial after pran... 4 hr pranks 3
News Sex offenders sue, saying registry laws keep th... 4 hr Anymouse 1
News Clinton On Police Murders: 'Don't Let Hate Infe... 4 hr True Judgement 69
News Johnson: How did he do it? - 4:58 pm updated: 6 hr Oops 1
News What 2016 means for the Supreme Court (Sep '15) 12 hr Cheaters Club 56
More from around the web