Portsmouth father charged with abusin...

Portsmouth father charged with abusing infant son

There are 1 comment on the WTKR-TV Norfolk story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Portsmouth father charged with abusing infant son. In it, WTKR-TV Norfolk reports that:

Portsmouth, Va. - A Portsmouth father is now being charged with felony child abuse and assault, police tell NewsChannel 3, after medical teams reportedly treated a baby for bruising and visible injuries at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR-TV Norfolk.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 13, 2013
If this p.o.s. was my son or son-in-law and had did this to one of my grandbabies.. HE would need a trauma unit by the time I got finished with him! This douche-bag needs killing, not jail. He's a blight on society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deaf shooting 13 min SirPrize 2
News Boulder's notorious JonBenet Ramsey case sees T... 4 hr candy 11
News Man tried for allegedly sexually abusing teen 5 hr butters_ 5
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) 6 hr boycott 23
News Thousands More Clinton Emails to Be Released 10 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News First Sexual Orientation Discrimination Decisio... 11 hr Rainbow Kid 1
News Con man ordered to pay $60,000 in restitution (Apr '11) 22 hr Simone Stewart 2
More from around the web