Seeking freedom to fight deadly illne...

Seeking freedom to fight deadly illnesses with unapproved drugs...

There are 3 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from May 22, 2009, titled Seeking freedom to fight deadly illnesses with unapproved drugs.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Federal approval of new drugs usually triggers jubilant stories about the masses that this compound will rescue from premature death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

JMS

United States

#1 May 22, 2009
On one hand, people rip the FDA for not being careful enough. Now this editorial rips the FDA for being TOO careful. You can't have it both ways, not with the FDA in its current shape.

Maybe if the FDA got enough funding to hire (and adequately compensate) sufficient staff to evaluate the hundreds of ENORMOUS documents they receive CONSTANTLY from pharma companies, they would be able to move faster on compassionate-use pleas, as well as on reviewing new drugs.
Hmmmm

Nederland, CO

#2 May 24, 2009
The FDA is there to serve the interests of those that run it and lobby it.

Are folks out there under the impression that it exists for their best interest?

They don't run it for you. This is another way to make more jobs by stealing your rights and freedoms.

Why talk about it any other way?

Why not just get rid of the FDA, people don't trust it, it can be replaced by private companies or just your own plain good judgement. You can read the university studies yourself and decide.

I hope these folks get whatever drugs they want or need, regardsless of archaic laws that are not focused on helping the public.

Why cannot these folks simply sign a release saying they understand the risks, done deal. If they die or get hurt, they knew what they were getting into. You are allowed to drive your car into a telephone pole, why not be allowed to make these decisions?
Colten
#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bush says Trump 'is not the conservative he cla... (Sep '15) 44 min Lottery Traitors 21
News California attorney general requests documents ... 53 min tina anne 87
News Callaway teen accused of rape (May '09) 54 min Wilbur 17
News Ted Cruz says White House shields Hillary Clint... (Oct '15) 1 hr Demolition of GOP... 26
News Justice Dept. warns sanctuary cities in immigra... 1 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 23
News The Casey Anthony trial is dissected again in a... 2 hr Just Wondering 18
News Lawmakers revisiting requiring those on Medicai... 2 hr swampmudd 75
More from around the web