Leeds burglars sticking 'two fingers ...

Leeds burglars sticking 'two fingers up' at legal system

There are 5 comments on the Yorkshire Evening Post story from Mar 7, 2013, titled Leeds burglars sticking 'two fingers up' at legal system. In it, Yorkshire Evening Post reports that:

Two burglars were told they had put "two fingers up" to the justice system as they were jailed for attempting to break into a house in Leeds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yorkshire Evening Post.

Kallam Thewlis

UK

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Kyle black and Gavin are my good pals so what if they burgled big wow and it was me in the public gallery ....... You don't no about us boys u cranks
UK vision

Bridgwater, UK

#2 Mar 12, 2013
lol low lifes no education no vision limited speach [no wot i mean? yea? yea right? and of cource BENIFITS
still you lot are not totaly usless u provide us with fodder to go on jeremy kyle show and make us LOL LOL and we cant beleive some people are so stupid

its was me in the public galley it said [second post]
So clever!!
kallam thewlis

UK

#3 May 19, 2013
Hahahahaha
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#4 May 19, 2013
Pond life should have been sent to a real prison.
Giggs

Bradford, UK

#5 May 19, 2013
Kallam Thewlis wrote:
Kyle black and Gavin are my good pals so what if they burgled big wow and it was me in the public gallery ....... You don't no about us boys u cranks
Hopefully one day you will burgle the wrong house and end up in some wierdos sex dungeon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump discounts sex assault accusations against... 6 min Red Crosse 36
News Congressman told woman he would report her to C... 16 min USA Today 1
News Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness ... 2 hr RedhorseWoman 92
News Mom of teen lost at sea sues other missing boy'... 2 hr Mitch G 2
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 3 hr Mothra 1,190
News Three Clearfield County Jail Guards Accused of ... 3 hr Vulgar-display-of... 3
News Udani re-sentenced to 2 years for sexual battery (May '10) 4 hr Stoppedbeingafraid 14
More from around the web