Brackett answers 'Dateline'

Brackett answers 'Dateline'

There are 3 comments on the Rock Hill Herald story from Jul 17, 2010, titled Brackett answers 'Dateline'. In it, Rock Hill Herald reports that:

York County Solicitor Kevin Brackett, at a press conference Friday, accused a major television network program of inaccurately portraying a 2001 Rock Hill murder case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rock Hill Herald.

Ann

Lancaster, SC

#1 Jul 18, 2010
He is involved I truly believe. He has covered up the crime.
Lynda

Windham, NH

#2 May 2, 2013
I believe the judge, police department and prosecutor in this care are all in a conspiracy themselves, sending this man to jail for the rest of his life because they do not want to admit they were wrong. I just thank God I do not live there. There is no justice in that town.
patty

United States

#3 May 2, 2013
ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Orders EPA To Take Down Global Warming We... 41 min Into The Night 100
News Judge blocks Texas cutting Medicaid to Planned ... 3 hr Fit2Serve 13
News Wayne County business owners sentenced after fa... 5 hr Chevy J 4
News Former U.S. Border agent sentenced in attempted... 7 hr Its a shame 414
News Automakers urge new EPA chief to withdraw Obama... 8 hr slick willie expl... 6
News Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 8 hr Puddintain 2,041
News Religious freedom could top Sessions civil righ... 9 hr spocko 91
More from around the web