Third Artery Lounge stabbing suspect arraigned

Jun 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: North Adams Transcript

The attorney for the latest suspect taken into custody in connection with a recent stabbing claimed in court Tuesday that her client wasn't even in the state when the crime he is charged with took place.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
trumoo

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

so that makes all three suspects black males from pittsfield with NY ties.

why so many come out of their way to attend a weekend DJ? is there no clubs in pittsfield they can go to? does this very DJ lineup entertain them as well? why so many dui arrests heading into NY and not ones heading to pittsfield or other outlets? are they barking up the wrong tree?

the whole western mass is vulnerable to crimes and criminals originating from NY, with southern mass being attacked from Hartford and CT in general. its been way to easy for them to smuggle drugs and bring their trouble here. is there anything that we can do to make it a crime to start trouble outside your hometown? i know that may seem far-fetched but it really must be looked at. something on the lines of putting "barred lists" available to bars withing a certain location. its already been that way for a while locally, where bar owners warn the other bars of possible trouble coming their way when someone gets kicked out.

reading the pittsfield blotter, it seems as though the days after the incident at the artery, there were stabbings in between the locations of the other two individuals involved. it would seem that rat-hole they call pittsfield isn't doing their part either. are they the ones responsible for letting free all these trouble makers, letting them off with a slap on the hand, only for them to do their deeds in an adjacent township?

is the judicial system letting us down, or is the funding for law enforcement being crippled? is law enforcement doing their jobs or is the judicial system letting criminals off even if they are a risk to the general public. this can go many ways and i wont be saying its just because they are black, even if that seems to be so evident. criminals are criminals no matter what race color sex or religion, and need to be dealt with as so.

with so many "small towns" being subjected to this scenario, it would seem as though something should be done now, and not when its already too late. punish the criminals and lock up the killers. the "big cities" are letting criminals off because of over-crowding, only for them to be allowing the criminals to invade the smaller areas.

stay out of our town you sick individuals, we don't want you and we will fight back, any way we can. take your trouble and bring it elsewhere, its not wanted here.

notify police of any suspicious activity, no matter how small it may seem. see it, say it.

suspect:a&b w/ dangerous weapon, armed assault /w intent to murder
Donnell McFarland, 23, Robbins Ave, Pittsfield

victim: stabbed eight times, NARH, BMC medical
Derrik Borum, 41, unknown location at this time
The Noid

Greenfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

I am picturing you sitting on your front porch, dressed in Walmart camo, with a shotgun in your lap, waiting for any stranger to dare walk into your neighborhood. God help them if they are black and listening to rap! Ya think that you might be a tad paranoid trumoo?
trumoo

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

The Noid wrote:
I am picturing you sitting on your front porch, dressed in Walmart camo, with a shotgun in your lap, waiting for any stranger to dare walk into your neighborhood. God help them if they are black and listening to rap! Ya think that you might be a tad paranoid trumoo?
Paranoia /ˌpærə&# 712;nɔɪ& #601;/(adjective: paranoid /ˈpærən& #596;ɪd/) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself.(e.g. "Everyone is out to get me.")

paranoid is when you imagine things there little child.
paranoia is when you contrive a conspiracy there little child.

its people like you that love hate, not me. if you don't know that by now, you are just a little child.

truth will always be truth, lies and deception may consume your life, but it doesn't consume mine. truth is nowhere close to paranoia as you may wish little child.
trumoo

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

does it not seem odd that more than half of all crimes are committed by what you might call "minorities"? if they are a minority of the population and are overwhelmingly the majority of imprisoned population, doesn't that say something to you?

but of course you cannot answer because your main goal is to attack me and not the majority of criminals. call me what you may, the truth is always the truth. the numbers do not lie.

its only a matter of years now, where anyone can be considered to be minority as the rate of growth in "minority" populous far out numbers the growth in what you may call the temporary "majority". this being the case, you can say "buh bye" to your unjust bias laws. the numbers do not lie, check them for yourself.

Ethnicity Male Female Total
White non-Hispanic 678 91 -
Black non-Hispanic 4,347 260 -
Hispanic of any race 1,775 133 -
All inmates 1,352 126 732

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in...

now tell me that Black non-Hispanic are not the problem here.
Dumb n Dumber

Florence, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Wow! It seems topix.com removed my posts with links yesteray to veterans today dot com. Godlike productions does the same thing as well. It must be nice to silence an outstanding and professional viewpoint that doesn't go with the theme of the left leaning moral web destroyers.
trumoo

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

yet another incident of assault. looking like the trash that infested The Artery has made its way across the street as i said. more criminal scum from NY causing more bloodshed here.

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/0...

McDonalds parking lot, shortly after victim left The Crystal Hardhat around 1:30AM.

Keith S. Larrabee, 18, Omar A. Lopez, 21, and one with a warrant for arrest David Landfear,Jr, 27, of Troy, N.Y.

wow, 3 vs 1 sure does up the odds some and what was an 18 year old in the bar for anyways? i am sure Mr. Hebert will have some explaining to do with serving minors. doesn't this ring a bell? hadn't The Artery been under the same scrutiny about serving minors?

just goes to say you can never really trust anyone because you never know what danger lurks around the very next corner. exactly why i carry my own personal protection and i sure as hell will not be afraid to use it, if the need was to arise.

arm yourself people, this world is sure to get much worse.
Rolling Thunder

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Pittsfield is not a great place to bring up children you care about. Parents who love their children would do so much better for them to raise them elsewhere. There are worse places yes, but many many better places. Give yourself and your children a fair chance to be happy. Avoid the perils of Pittsfield, for it feeds on its own.
halls of injustice

Stillwater, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Rolling Thunder wrote:
Pittsfield is not a great place to bring up children you care about. Parents who love their children would do so much better for them to raise them elsewhere. There are worse places yes, but many many better places. Give yourself and your children a fair chance to be happy. Avoid the perils of Pittsfield, for it feeds on its own.
Pittsfield is a sewer ready to exploit your children. I actually do believe our beloved children are not safe here.
halls of injustice

Monson, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

And god help your children or loved ones if they're the victim of the cops, social service monsters, or those other monsters, the ones with connections.
rotten in the berkshires

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

trumoo wrote:
so that makes all three suspects black males from pittsfield with NY ties.
why so many come out of their way to attend a weekend DJ? is there no clubs in pittsfield they can go to? does this very DJ lineup entertain them as well? why so many dui arrests heading into NY and not ones heading to pittsfield or other outlets? are they barking up the wrong tree?
the whole western mass is vulnerable to crimes and criminals originating from NY, with southern mass being attacked from Hartford and CT in general. its been way to easy for them to smuggle drugs and bring their trouble here. is there anything that we can do to make it a crime to start trouble outside your hometown? i know that may seem far-fetched but it really must be looked at. something on the lines of putting "barred lists" available to bars withing a certain location. its already been that way for a while locally, where bar owners warn the other bars of possible trouble coming their way when someone gets kicked out.
reading the pittsfield blotter, it seems as though the days after the incident at the artery, there were stabbings in between the locations of the other two individuals involved. it would seem that rat-hole they call pittsfield isn't doing their part either. are they the ones responsible for letting free all these trouble makers, letting them off with a slap on the hand, only for them to do their deeds in an adjacent township?
is the judicial system letting us down, or is the funding for law enforcement being crippled? is law enforcement doing their jobs or is the judicial system letting criminals off even if they are a risk to the general public. this can go many ways and i wont be saying its just because they are black, even if that seems to be so evident. criminals are criminals no matter what race color sex or religion, and need to be dealt with as so.
with so many "small towns" being subjected to this scenario, it would seem as though something should be done now, and not when its already too late. punish the criminals and lock up the killers. the "big cities" are letting criminals off because of over-crowding, only for them to be allowing the criminals to invade the smaller areas.
stay out of our town you sick individuals, we don't want you and we will fight back, any way we can. take your trouble and bring it elsewhere, its not wanted here.
notify police of any suspicious activity, no matter how small it may seem. see it, say it.
suspect:a&b w/ dangerous weapon, armed assault /w intent to murder
Donnell McFarland, 23, Robbins Ave, Pittsfield
victim: stabbed eight times, NARH, BMC medical
Derrik Borum, 41, unknown location at this time
Intelligent writing keep the pen in hand or the key pad.
Ha ha ha

Greenfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

rotten in the berkshires wrote:
<quoted text>Intelligent writing keep the pen in hand or the key pad.
You are your biggest fan trumoo!
Subversion of Children

Florence, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

halls of injustice wrote:
<quoted text>Pittsfield is a sewer ready to exploit your children. I actually do believe our beloved children are not safe here.
Now with doma being struck down the little minds will be exxxposed even further by the depraved puppetmasters that have been chipping away at the principles of morality for decades.
And it shows.
Sodom n Gomorrah
Roberta Clark

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Why is North Adams news on Pittsfield Topix?
Chachi

Huntington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Subversion of Children wrote:
<quoted text>
Now with doma being struck down the little minds will be exxxposed even further by the depraved puppetmasters that have been chipping away at the principles of morality for decades.
And it shows.
Sodom n Gomorrah
eVeRyWhErE
Roberta Clark

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

I think I may go to The Artery Lounge tonight.
truthcantbenomor eclear

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Roberta Clark wrote:
I think I may go to The Artery Lounge tonight.
good luck you fool as you will be there waiting forever for them to throw the open sign. childish comment by any stretch of imagination.
Totalitarian Utopia

Huntington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

truthcantbenomoreclear wrote:
<quoted text>
good luck you fool as you will be there waiting forever for them to throw the open sign. childish comment by any stretch of imagination.
BINGO!
At least she's consistent.
ROTFLMAO!

There will come a day
ohh

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Roberta Clark wrote:
Why is North Adams news on Pittsfield Topix?
why is Pittsfield on North Adams Topix?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••