Police: Man makes terroristic threat ...

Police: Man makes terroristic threat to Perryton schools

There are 2 comments on the KVII-TV Amarillo story from Dec 19, 2012, titled Police: Man makes terroristic threat to Perryton schools. In it, KVII-TV Amarillo reports that:

Read more: Local , Crime , News , Perryton , Perryton Texas , Tony Hill , Perryton Police , School Shooting , School Schooting Threat , Newtown Connecticut , School Safety , Perryton ISD , Perryton Schools , Dustin Mack , Mack , Mack Charged with Terroristic Threat , Terroristic Threats , Lampasas Texas , School Shooting Threats Made in Perryton , ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVII-TV Amarillo.

thinkaboutit

Menard, TX

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Will this make cable news, probally not, the media likes 'success' even if it is evil.
wow

Marble Falls, TX

#2 Jan 2, 2013
what ever happen to this pice of crap that wanted to shoot up the school is his ass still in jail or what I hope they send him to prison for life that shit aint funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Senate opposition to Obamacare repeal bill... 2 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News GOP Health Care Bill in Limbo After Another Rep... 3 hr John McQuan 6
News Trump pardons former Sheriff Joe Arpaio 8 hr Moe 1,307
News Weiner faces sentencing in latest chapter of se... 10 hr Nope 4
News Betsy DeVos draws praise, outrage for rescindin... 12 hr girldowntheroad 3
News COMMENTARY Dreamers deserve better than limbo 14 hr Red Crosse 3
News Federal probe ongoing into Tupelo police paymen... 18 hr New Job 38
More from around the web