Would an assault weapons ban work?

Would an assault weapons ban work?

There are 3769 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Would an assault weapons ban work?. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

When Adam Lanza shot 26 people in Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday, he used a Bushmaster AR-15 , a popular style of semiautomatic rifle that can rapidly fire multiple high-velocity rounds, according to law enforcement officials.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3196 Jan 27, 2013
serfs up wrote:
Wha the hell are you talking about Saul?
Remember what I told you about dishing it out and then crying when it gets flung back into your face.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#3197 Jan 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember what I told you about dishing it out and then crying when it gets flung back into your face.
What the hell are you talking about Saul?

Since: Jan 13

United States

#3198 Jan 27, 2013
Stinkfoot and wolf should just move to an island somewhere far away from everyone!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3199 Jan 27, 2013
subhuman 84 wrote:
Stinkfoot and wolf should just move to an island somewhere far away from everyone!
America belongs to us! Be grateful we let morons and pseudo-patriots like you stay here.
Your screen name is far too self-aggrandizing.

United States

#3200 Jan 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>America belongs to us! Be grateful we let morons and pseudo-patriots like you stay here.
Your screen name is far too self-aggrandizing.
Typical attack my screen name. I'm so hurt. My ancestors helped build this country. What did yours do?

United States

#3201 Jan 27, 2013
What's next call me a racist. Come on you know your going to. As that is your only line of defense wolf.

Location hidden

#3202 Jan 27, 2013
subhuman 84 wrote:
<quoted text>Typical attack my screen name. I'm so hurt. My ancestors helped build this country. What did yours do?
My ancestors supplied the shovels to your ancestors.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3203 Jan 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your promise that Romney would get 325 electoral votes, eh, Dumbo?
OH BOY! MOre cross-posted Au DumboSPAM!
Flagged!
Obama, Clinton defend record in Middle East... Yes, the 60 minutes rehearsed Dog and Pony show that OBAMA REQUESTED CBS DO, is a staged puff piece to get the press to lay off Clinton and let Benghazi die faster than the Ambassador and three others.

ABCNEWS COVERUP: NO QUESTIONS TO SENATOR ON PROSTITUTES... What's new with the MSM.......Marxist Stooges & Mo Fo's.

CBSNEWS Runs Segment:'Let's Give Up On The Constitution'... Well isn't that exactly what the left has been trying till the courts just slapped Obama down for abuse of power.

Location hidden

#3204 Jan 27, 2013
subhuman 84 wrote:
What's next call me a racist. Come on you know your going to. As that is your only line of defense wolf.
So you think you know me, huh sub? I do not know whether or not you are a racist. But one thing's for sure. You are ignorant enough to be one.

By the way, why do you think you deserve any credit for what your ancestors did?

United States

#3205 Jan 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>My ancestors supplied the shovels to your ancestors.
Thanks but they were already covered in s**t from the pile they dug themselves from.

Location hidden

#3206 Jan 27, 2013
subhuman 84 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks but they were already covered in s**t from the pile they dug themselves from.
That's mean. You bring shame upon their entire cave.

United States

#3207 Jan 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>That's mean. You bring shame upon their entire cave.
My blood line comes from a long line of 100% Americans. I've seen some of your posts and I don't think you're one of them.

Location hidden

#3208 Jan 27, 2013
subhuman 84 wrote:
<quoted text>My blood line comes from a long line of 100% Americans. I've seen some of your posts and I don't think you're one of them.
What, I pray you, is a 100% American? Keep in mind that you don't want to be called a bigot.

My blood lines come from a long line of 100% vampires. They probably include most of your bloodlines. If not, there is still time. Har! A little humor in a jugular vein!

United States

#3209 Jan 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>What, I pray you, is a 100% American? Keep in mind that you don't want to be called a bigot.
My blood lines come from a long line of 100% vampires. They probably include most of your bloodlines. If not, there is still time. Har! A little humor in a jugular vein!
You win. I can't compete with a vampire. I don't live in a fantasy land.

Location hidden

#3210 Jan 27, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama, Clinton defend
OH BOY! MOre cross-posted Au DumboSPAM!

Flagged!
downhill246

Delray Beach, FL

#3211 Jan 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
I have yet to hear any lucid justification for civilians having access to assault weapons.
(Those who believe our federal government is about to attack us need not apply.)

Its not the federal government that concerns me. On the other hand you never know when another Democratic violent city may erupt again in rioting,looting and arson like Chicago, Boston, Baltimore, Detroit ,Newark and Washington, D.C. did after Martin Luther King was assassinated. To be more accurate there was rioting in over one hundred cities after he was shot down. Then we had the LA riots after the Rodney King affair in '92. You do realize it a white person assassinated President Obama, an AR 15 may come in handy when the natives get restless. The Deluxe Riot Insurance package comes with one AR-15, five thirty round magazines and a year's membership in the NRA which includes a year's subscription to The American Rifleman magazine.

Location hidden

#3212 Jan 27, 2013
subhuman 84 wrote:
<quoted text>Typical attack my screen name.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!

Someone attacking your screen name, eh?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

What a deuce!

Location hidden

#3213 Jan 27, 2013
subhuman 84 wrote:
My blood line comes from a long line of 100% Americans.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Howler monkeys, eh?

Location hidden

#3214 Jan 27, 2013
subhuman 84 wrote:
<quoted text>You win. I can't compete with a vampire. I don't live in a fantasy land.
Whaddya want, blood?

Location hidden

#3215 Jan 27, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not the federal government that concerns me. On the other hand you never know when another Democratic violent city may erupt again in rioting,looting and arson like Chicago, Boston, Baltimore, Detroit ,Newark and Washington, D.C. did after Martin Luther King was assassinated. To be more accurate there was rioting in over one hundred cities after he was shot down. Then we had the LA riots after the Rodney King affair in '92. You do realize it a white person assassinated President Obama, an AR 15 may come in handy when the natives get restless. The Deluxe Riot Insurance package comes with one AR-15, five thirty round magazines and a year's membership in the NRA which includes a year's subscription to The American Rifleman magazine.
And if shit had wings, it would fly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prison guard pleads not guilty (Aug '09) 32 min Cross 35
News Suburban investor charged with bank fraud 17 hr Gamm11 10
News Hillary defense seeks documentation on errors i... 18 hr Jacks 22
News Malone man gets prison for larceny, identity theft 19 hr Really 6
News Fathers' rights protestors plead guilty to misd... (Nov '09) 21 hr Dennis Rodrigues 149
News Former Bus Aide in Northern Michigan Faces Sexu... 21 hr thetimeisathand 2
News FBI raids home of ex-College Board official in ... Tue Donald JW Trump 8
More from around the web