Would an assault weapons ban work?

Dec 17, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 3,771

When Adam Lanza shot 26 people in Sandy Hook Elementary School on Friday, he used a Bushmaster AR-15 , a popular style of semiautomatic rifle that can rapidly fire multiple high-velocity rounds, according to law enforcement officials.

Full Story

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2972 Jan 22, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
have you looked in the mirror again? jeez
Sorry maggot muncher its all me.
Kahuna

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#2973 Jan 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHJAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Oh... you don't say?
PEES... in a pod, eh, Jimbo?
Le Jimbo
Since: Nov 08
Jul 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Extreme Pot/Kettle alert! You beriate Le Jimbo on his spelling of pees(peas)in a pod while you chose to spell your affliction, herpes encephalitis, as "herpies"???? Herpies? lol Get a grip or at least get some antiviral treatment, comrade.
sheepdog

United States

#2974 Jan 22, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>ya the fact that who cares with a name like sheepdog! lol
I encourage you to research the name "sheepdog". Do that right after you get your head out of your behind, clear your throat, and say "Baaah".

Location hidden

#2977 Jan 22, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we are sorry it's you!
Sasha Obama unleashes big yawn during dad's speech. Yep, we were bored too Sasha, we've heard the lies before too.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#2979 Jan 22, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Sasha Obama unleashes big yawn during dad's speech. Yep, we were bored too Sasha, we've heard the lies before too.
The kids get bored when they're not on some exotic vacation every second.

Location hidden

#2980 Jan 22, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
*Big Yawn*
Yep, I understand why.

LIBERALS ARE SUCH FAKES……….JUST LIKE THEIR LIAR IN CHIEF.

Beyoncé sang the national anthem at yesterday’s inauguration ceremony for President Obama and received overwhelming praise for her performance, ranging from Business Insider (“It was just amazing”) to TMZ (“f*cking awesome”).

But to close observers, it appeared the performer was not singing live. To press seated just below the podium, in front of the “President’s Own” Marine Corps Band, it was evident that the band wasn’t actually playing during the song—even though band director Colonel Michael J. Colburn was conducting energetically and the band members mimicked blowing into their instruments. Separately, at one point during her performance, Beyoncé removed her earpiece.

FOR 300 MILLION DOLLARS, I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED BETTER MYSELF.
sheepdog

Alexandria, VA

#2981 Jan 22, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>research sheepdog? get a life mutt!
I've got one. It's one of pride, honor, and integrity. If your not willing to understand, I wish you weren't worth my time, sadly though as long as you claim to be a citizen it is my duty to watch over you.

Location hidden

#2984 Jan 22, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
look at yourself your not worth 3 bucks, at least that's what you lot lizards charge truckers isn't it?
You better hope I'm worth more maggot farmer, otherwise I'll have to drop you as a dependent.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#2985 Jan 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear they are coming out with new 20 round magazines called Sandy Hooks, they are guaranteed to kill one kindergarten class plus a teacher.
Maybe that is why the Obama administration is buying up so much ammo. They want to make sure no child is left behind.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#2986 Jan 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin, Donglicker... four more years to go.

Do you have enough knee pads to service all those Obama voters, flamer?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#2988 Jan 22, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you mean drop your depends
I look forward to the day....
Face the Facts

Rantoul, IL

#2989 Jan 22, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
weirdo (creepy) man you right wingers are cukoo
Hey idiot, Keep a straight face when you tell that to Al Grayson, Barney Frank and James Carville.
Face the Facts

Rantoul, IL

#2990 Jan 22, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
weirdo (creepy) man you right wingers are cukoo
Build a cuckoo clock with a Nancey Pelosi look alike and cackle at high noon.

hahah Al Grayson, James Carville and Barney Frank hahah omg and you want to call right wingers weird and creepy? hahah

Location hidden

#2993 Jan 22, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
don't you mean drop your depends
when they let you off the reservation next, come see me. We will find out who depends on what.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#2994 Jan 22, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>when they let you off the reservation next, come see me. We will find out who depends on what.
And how are we to find your very special universe where stupidity is the norm and celebrated?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#2995 Jan 22, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
your has long since passed now back to your bunker the helicopters are on the way!
While posting in grey gives you the bravery of anonimity you cannot deny your fear of declaring your liberalism in public. Naked trees await your ilk.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#2996 Jan 22, 2013
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
And how are we to find your very special universe where stupidity is the norm and celebrated?
No bullet in your future either.... Can you say rope? I KNEW you could.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3001 Jan 22, 2013
au contraire wrote:
Beyoncé sang the national anthem at yesterday’s inauguration ceremony
Ask for your money back, Dumbo.

You are FAKE so why would you care if anyone else is?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
altered state

Kansas City, MO

#3002 Jan 22, 2013
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
no everyone ignores you teabaggers sorry you can't comprehend you insurance corporations bitch, man get off your knees and have some pride god dammit!
The primitive human animal strikes again........lets narrow this down...the people that gun down other people in groups? 1)Males. Now the male mind needs to be taken apart atom by atom, gene dy gene if we are ever going to stop the slaughter! It something in the male species.....now lets get to work and solve this gray ghost problem.
Tax the Retards

Rochelle, IL

#3003 Jan 22, 2013
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh And how are we to find your very special universe where stupidity is the norm and celebrated?
Jack Welch wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh looks like you depend on mental health care, and it looks like you won't be out for awhile
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh Ask for your money back, Dumbo.
You are FAKE so why would you care if anyone else is?
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
Moe, Larry and Curly lay off the stupidity pills you are driving the cost of health care up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 8 min xxxrayted 551
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 17 min crush white liars 1,320
Childhood exposure to Libby amphibole during ou... 42 min mike crill 1
Elk River pastor charged (Jan '11) 1 hr Time To Tell It All 1,592
Santa sex offender found in Texas... and not ar... 1 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 4
Driving While Black - And Poor 3 hr TTU 27
When Cops Don't Know the Law 3 hr OId Sailor 1