Karl Rove: ObamaCare's Coalition Begi...

Karl Rove: ObamaCare's Coalition Begins to Fracture

There are 58 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Jul 18, 2013, titled Karl Rove: ObamaCare's Coalition Begins to Fracture. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

The letter was unusually harsh. Addressed to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi , it was really intended for President Barack Obama .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

sheepeloveroyalt y

Pottstown, PA

#28 Jul 18, 2013
When reality attacks.

Health care for everyone blah blah blah

Does not sound so good now does it. Although how an INSURANCE bill ever sounded good eludes me.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#29 Jul 19, 2013
Gary wrote:
KKKarl Rove and the Rupert Murdoch-owned Wall
Street Journal.
No way that article could be biased against Obama.
The only KKK were liberals pookie and let's see your proof of Rove owning the WSJ>
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#31 Jul 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
off-topic bagger bot babble. flagged.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#32 Jul 19, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>HISTORIC: DETROIT GOES BANKRUPT...
Filing Paints Bleak Picture of Motor City...
Pension Funds Sue to Block...
City official demands federal taxpayer bailout...
FLASHBACK: Obama 2012:'We refused to let Detroit go bankrupt'...
Excellent.

Want a good laugh? Check the Detroit city council website. Especially a buffoon named "Kwame" something-or-other. He's so busy being ethnic he forgot to study economics.

Let's see. California has teetered on the edge of bankruptcy for years. Birmingham AL went broke. NY, IL, all have enormous financial problems.

What do all of those places have in common, besides unbelievably high tax rates?

Oh yeah. They are all run by Socialist/Democrats.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#33 Jul 19, 2013
Nothing Karl Rove says can in any way be assumed to be true. That he's a deluded little partisan liar and propagandist is known by every thinking person.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#34 Jul 19, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent.
Want a good laugh? Check the Detroit city council website. Especially a buffoon named "Kwame" something-or-other. He's so busy being ethnic he forgot to study economics.
Let's see. California has teetered on the edge of bankruptcy for years. Birmingham AL went broke. NY, IL, all have enormous financial problems.
What do all of those places have in common, besides unbelievably high tax rates?
Oh yeah. They are all run by Socialist/Democrats.
An African-sounding name is not evidence of ignorance or corruption, unless you're a racist. The former MAYOR of Detroit WAS named Kwame Kilpatrick, WAS corrupt, and was removed from office. The system worked, although Detroit will suffer more before things get better there.

California has never been close to "bankruptcy," and most of the country's had "enormous financial problems." Why?

It's called a recession, genius.

Since: Dec 07

Humble, TX

#35 Jul 19, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
An African-sounding name is not evidence of ignorance or corruption, unless you're a racist. The former MAYOR of Detroit WAS named Kwame Kilpatrick, WAS corrupt, and was removed from office. The system worked, although Detroit will suffer more before things get better there.
California has never been close to "bankruptcy," and most of the country's had "enormous financial problems." Why?
It's called a recession, genius.
In 2007 Senator Obama voted for TARP and the budget bills his party passed immediately preceding the beginning of the recession in November of 2007 and the bursting of the housing bubble.

both Community Organizer/Lawyer and Senator Obama were supporters of the “affordable housing” push begun by Democrats in the 1990s and continuing into the 21st Century by congressional Democrats and their ACORN, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac allies. Obama is no where on record in favor of reigning in Fannie or Freddie or legal threats against home lending institutions lest they raise their lending standards

You bozo's caused the fkn recession, genius...then blamed Bush who tried to get fannie/freddie under control.

Several california cities have filed for bankruptcies...they can't pay the massive retirement and other entitlement benifits they promised years ago based on the dot.com industry they thought would ride forever....it busted in 2001 and was the bases of slick willie clintons bogus surplus. Never materialized and you clowns said "uh, bush spent it."

Blame, false claims and complete total mismanagement...the democrats.
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#36 Jul 19, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lewis Black's message to wrexas:



'Remember the Alamo? Neither do we.'

hahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Dec 07

Humble, TX

#37 Jul 19, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Lewis Black's message to wrexas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QRofSFMMbuMXX
'Remember the Alamo? Neither do we.'
hahahahahahahahahaha
Lewis Black is another liberal panderer such as Al Gore. You idiots buy his tickets and he'll tell you what you want to hear. hahahahahaha you're so fkn gullible

Since: Dec 07

Humble, TX

#38 Jul 19, 2013
chisholm wrote:
Nothing Karl Rove says can in any way be assumed to be true. That he's a deluded little partisan liar and propagandist is known by every thinking person.
LMAO you just described Jay Carney!

Since: Dec 07

Humble, TX

#39 Jul 19, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Lewis Black's message to wrexas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QRofSFMMbuMXX
'Remember the Alamo? Neither do we.'
hahahahahahahahahaha
Lewis Black has realized in a few short months his new mayor will be Anthony Weiner. His name writes its own punch line. This guy, that you will New Yorkers will vote for because you have no better options, who has the maturity level of a fifth grader who just realized that if he touched his own dingdong it would change size, this guy will be your mayor. You will all vote for him. New Yorks ex-governor Eliot Spitzer and that they will also all vote for him to be City Comptroller because, again, there are too many more important things to worry about like which Asian-Yiddish fusion restaurant they will wait two hours in line to get into tonight?

Enjoy yuor visit, dumbass.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Japan

#40 Jul 19, 2013
[1]
Up until quite recently,
you, media, Republicans have been accusing Obama (and Bernanke) that
Obama (and Bernanke) are raising gas-prices.

Up until quite recently,
you, media, Republicans have been accusingt Obama (and Bernanke) that
Obama (and Bernanke) are loosing America's discipline and morals.

Up until quite recently,
you, media, Republicans have been accusingt Obama (and Bernanke) that
Obama (and Bernanke) should tight monetary-policy.

[2]
And now what?
All media and even Republicans are supporting Bernanke's monetary-easing policy.

Where is the gas-price problem?

[3]
Now, I understood.

American-top1%, American-media, and you are garbages.
American-top1%, American-media, and you are the problem.
American-top1%, American-media, and you are the tax-eaters.
American-top1%, American-media, and you are the terrorists.
American-top1%, American-media, and you are violating American-constitution.

American-top1%, American-media, and you are only caring about your money in stocks.

We are Americans.
Remember Pearl Harbor!

[4]
What is more.
And, you think that media support Democrats?
Today's democrats and today's republicans are nothing different.

[5]
AND.
American-top1%, American-media, and you are saying that
American-top1%, American-media, and you are are caring about the U.S.?

American-top1%, American-media, and you are liers.

We are Americans.
Remember Pearl Harbor!
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#41 Jul 20, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lewis Black put wrexas in it's place for the rest of America.

"Texas you can uck my NY dick"

"Remember the Alamo? Neither do we?"

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#42 Jul 20, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
off-topic bagger bot babble. flagged.
Yes, all your post are off topic and are attacks. Maybe if you read the Topix rules again they will finally sink in.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#43 Jul 20, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Lewis Black put wrexas in it's place for the rest of America.
"Texas you can uck my NY dick"
"Remember the Alamo? Neither do we?"
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Off topic hate as usual. You are the low information voter of the month pookie.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#44 Jul 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
We all read the rules. That's why your phoney au confused profile was removed for spamming.

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/aucontrai...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#45 Jul 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
low information, low information, low information....AWK.

t-desperation breeds rusty limbot slogans.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#46 Jul 20, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
An African-sounding name is not evidence of ignorance or corruption, unless you're a racist. The former MAYOR of Detroit WAS named Kwame Kilpatrick, WAS corrupt, and was removed from office. The system worked, although Detroit will suffer more before things get better there.
California has never been close to "bankruptcy," and most of the country's had "enormous financial problems." Why?
It's called a recession, genius.
"Bluebonnet" stole most of my thunder, correcting the majority of your drivel. But allow me to clean up the rest of your blather.

I was mistaken, I hadn't checked the council website for a couple of months since I last noticed "Kwame" on it. What's remarkable about him? He, along with the majority of the members THAT ARE STILL ON THE COUNCIL don't have an ounce of business or financial training or experience. From reading their bios it appears that the only qualifications necessary to sit on the Detroit council are:

1. Be black.
2. Promise to STICK IT TO THE MAN and distribute goodies.
3. It helps to have union ties.

Think it's racist for me to mention the first one? I didn't come up with it-- several "agenda statements" of the council members state that Detroit should be for blacks first, everybody else second. One said that since 85% of the population is black, 85% of the contracts awarded by the council must be to black businesses, regardless of the price.

And you are absolutely wrong about California not being close to bankruptcy. As recently as three years ago, while I was sitting in a hotel lobby watching the news, they were discussing suspending payments on invoices and payroll for lack of funds. What happened? Mysteriously, the funds from Lord Obama's "quantitative easing" ended up bailing out the pensions, payroll etc. and the problem was solved. Until the next bailout.
Your Ex

United States

#47 Jul 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, all your post are off topic and are attacks. Maybe if you read the Topix rules again they will finally sink in.
Lolz! How'd that "auContraire" BS work out for you with Topix TOS??
Your Ex

United States

#48 Jul 20, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
We all read the rules. That's why your phoney au confused profile was removed for spamming.
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/aucontrai...
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ah, you beat me to it..lolz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baldwin man Kevin Allocco sentenced in rape ple... (Dec '08) 1 hr Nauseousclock 86
News PNC Bank robber pleads guilty in federal court 5 hr Wedidthat 9
News State trooper charged for hitting juvenile off-... 7 hr truth 146
News Tyer Calls For $1M Police Department... 9 hr cops are degenerates 12
News Prosecutors: US Rep. Fattah took illegal $1M ca... 10 hr jones 22
News It's just a bill 12 hr Justice Leaguer 2
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) 13 hr true independent 20
More from around the web