Jury out in case of Hells Angels, Vag...

Jury out in case of Hells Angels, Vagos brawl

There are 9 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Nov 15, 2010, titled Jury out in case of Hells Angels, Vagos brawl. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The jury was still out Monday evening in the case of a Live Oak man accused of brawling with members of the Hells Angels motorcycle club on Front Street in January.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Lucas

AOL

#1 Nov 15, 2010
"the defense showed bloody pictures of Froberg and said he was attacked with a hammer."

Are the Hells Angels being prosecuted?
Vagos Rapists

Capitola, CA

#2 Nov 15, 2010
Vagos are also rapists in San Jose. They earn colored wings for performance of disgusting acts. What do you think they do for red wings (hint what time of the month)? How about yellow wings? Brown wings....ewwwww.

Not saying the Angels are much better. I watched Gimme Shelter.

And they all have obnoxious illegal exhaust pipes.
JJJ

Vallejo, CA

#3 Nov 15, 2010
i'm pretty sure the majority of the loud pipe crowd around here are suburban plumbers and such out reliving Wild Hogs on the weekends.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 16, 2010
So whats the big deal here??? couple of bikers fighting?? thats what they do...they fight? big deal!!We have Canadian gangs fighting in Santa Cruz county fighting and stabbing each other every stinkin day and we are not seeing a bunch of this in court....didnt here about any guns, knives...and maybe they said a hammer....BFD...Give em some gloves and let em go at it..Johnny at the Harbor, Ready to Rumble
Not biker Sanctuary City

Stockton, CA

#7 Nov 16, 2010
We only provide sanctuary here for illegal Latino gangsters, drugsters, and armsters here...obviously.
hatin angels

Richmond, CA

#8 Nov 16, 2010
stupid biker scum are worthless
book em dano

Richmond, CA

#9 Nov 16, 2010
put froberg away long live the hells angels
Sc-er

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Nov 16, 2010
Shmuel ain't so artistic with this dude huh.....Stand between these arches and look up at the sky...
Green Hornet

Altadena, CA

#11 Dec 1, 2010
The Brother was acquitted! VFFV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US court rules Arkansas can block Planned Paren... 53 min Red Crosse 4
News Report: Higher premiums if Trump halts 'Obamaca... 1 hr Red Crosse 41
News Two face cocaine charges, one faces deportation 1 hr UAW Sansmelley 4
News Many Allentown homicides unsolved (Jun '09) 1 hr weaponX 95
News Sicko threatened to rape City Council speaker, ... 2 hr Milton 1
News Warrant denied after utility worker shoots dog 9 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 2
News Sexual orientation Title VII cases work way tow... 11 hr Wondering 16
More from around the web