Sheriff's need tips in finding Baldwin Park murder suspect released by mistake

May 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Johnny Mata who is a suspect in a 2010 Baldwin Park murder, was mistakenly released from custody on April 4. The Sheriff's Department is asking for help in finding Mata.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of56
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
quemadera de wueyz

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

stupid butthurt khakas wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu u lop...ur the 1 thats tasted my sperm, like i said i never went down on your hoodrat "wifey" or kissed her, she domed me up and swallowed, so ur the 1 thats tasted my dick, ur butthurt thats y u keep replying with lame ish serio get a life kakera...stop netbanging so much this forum is about lil moco and the emf that smoked him this has nuthing to do with your lame kids have aids tagging crew...ur comment dont evn make any sense u cracked out loser,at least im not the 1 getting cheated on jajajaja
you understood it PINCHE D|CK FLAVOR SAVER
REAL CHICANO

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Glad that cheeser died in front of his mom. I hope he stayed alive long enough for his mom to watch the trash she created die.
stupid butthurt khakas

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

quemadera de wueyz wrote:
<quoted text>
you understood it PINCHE D|CK FLAVOR SAVER
once again stupid hiv positive kakera, u got nuthin to say just a buncha lame pointless comments taking up space on this forum,,,,how did my sperm taste hamburguesa...f**k kids have aids jajaja & rest in piss to snatch "snacks" from khakas jaja
quemadera de wueyz

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
once again stupid hiv positive kakera, u got nuthin to say just a buncha lame pointless comments taking up space on this forum,,,,how did my sperm taste hamburguesa...f**k kids have aids jajaja & rest in piss to snatch "snacks" from khakas jaja
wow never met the guy is that supposed hurt me how long ago was that I must of been in 2nd grade I glad u stay current p..sy your just a D|CK savoring blog banger
stupid butthurt khakas

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>wow never met the guy is that supposed hurt me how long ago was that I must of been in 2nd grade I glad u stay current p..sy your just a D|CK savoring blog banger
get a life kakera...none of your comments mean anything or have a point...ur jus a butthurt reject with nothing to say..ur the 1 that keeps netbanging kids have aids on this forum..uve tatsed my sperm and u havnt even realized it yet, so tell me how did it taste?
hahaSHame

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

It's stupid how u lames say " you guys are the ones always netbanging" haha so wat r u doing on your fone cause u can't afford a laptop you foos are all on the KINGS nutz always woofing talking the talk but not walking the walk WE THE MOST ACTIVE AND HATED HOOD IN BOLEN U FOOS ALWAYS RUN FROM DA KRAZIEST HOOD AROUND 13 ..who r u any way probably the same bit** made ass net banging on the hood but to scared to actually do some G Shi**.. last time I checked cheezers and nuttsacks are getting there shit taken out left to right.. by who oh yes BY US .. gay ass vato talking bout dikk tasting .. NO PUSSY HAHA KEEP HATING ASSHOLES V.KAY HAW BLVD BANGING KEEP TRUCHA LAME can't wait to here your dumbazs response
Honey bees

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Honeybees are vanishing so fast the USA might soon have nothing to eat, nearly 1/3rd of the bee colonies died in 2012.

Yet Glendora, California spends hundreds of tax payers dollars each month killing off wild colonies that have split from a older colony.

Of course there are always other methods.
THETRUTHLILBOY

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

We all know midget chorras are rejects from the K and so are some mocos and racoons
quemadera de wueyz

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

<quoted text>
get a life kakera...none of your comments mean anything or have a point...ur jus a butthurt reject with nothing to say..ur the 1 that keeps netbanging kids have aids on this forum..uve tatsed my sperm and u havnt even realized it yet, so tell me how did it taste?
a JOTO go back on you prop 8 page tell them how your tierd of getting b..ched slapped since the 90s for being a D|CK SUKKN PUTO
P Morgan

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Adam James Michael Robinson, the British national who flew to the United States to have sex with an underage Highland girl, was sentenced this week to state prison for eight years.
stupid butthurt khakas

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

listen up retards nobody runs from khakas cuz theyr never seen out in public, they get chased by nutsacks in the nuttside & dont evn step out in the streets on the cheeseside always in cars scared to walk out in public so get your facts str8 pendeja...u in south el monte on the emf tip u aint in bolen...lame ass khakas cant stop with the netbanging theyv filled up this forum with too many lame comments...ur emberrassing yourself serio...everyone knows all khakas are in protective custody if them and their familes aint in the witness protection program..stupid lop-azz netbangers from kids have aids! panochas closet homos always yappin about dicks,get a life kakeras! none of u have anything to say & u keep replying with lame sh!t cuz ur butthurt jajaja
Piers Morgan

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Piers Morgan the stinkin Limey sticking his nose into USA politics.

Adam James Michael Robinson, the British national who flew to the United States to have sex with an underage Highland girl, was sentenced this week to state prison for eight years.
quemadera de wueyz

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

listen up retards nobody runs from khakas cuz theyr never seen out in public, they get chased by nutsacks in the nuttside & dont evn step out in the streets on the cheeseside always in cars scared to walk out in public so get your facts str8 pendeja...u in south el monte on the emf tip u aint in bolen...lame ass khakas cant stop with the netbanging theyv filled up this forum with too many lame comments...ur emberrassing yourself serio...everyone knows all khakas are in protective custody if them and their familes aint in the witness protection program..stupid lop-azz netbangers from kids have aids! panochas closet homos always yappin about dicks,get a life kakeras! none of u have anything to say & u keep replying with lame sh!t cuz ur butthurt jajaja
You never get off DEEZ NUTS lil bi..ch ass on every other blog sukkn my D|CK PUTO you nothing but a cheezmosa
stupid butthurt khakas

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

<quoted text>You never get off DEEZ NUTS lil bi..ch ass on every other blog sukkn my D|CK PUTO you nothing but a cheezmosa
your the one on the sack kakera...u & all the other burger kings stay hiding in your parents house netbanging on all the pages in the bp forum ...pinche joto always talkin bout suckin dick...ur a homo..ur the 1 Kissing Homosexuals Always lol...u nuthin but a scared coward comadre with nuthin to say..getting butthurt jus cuz im sayin tha truth on how all your kakera boyfrends pc up jajajja & when ur b!tch coward homies and ther families cooperate with the pigs u go in the witness protection program...get off the sack netbanging khakas, panochas!
Lisaking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Thats rite im not afraid to represent my name lisa king"aka.la Droopy Bitch.check this out I once was from that fucked up gang cheeseballs.Not nomore.I have a son from Nutside Mr.Frosty.now my other son daniel im teaching him how to slip n slide,all threw bp.and creep up on all you bitch netbangers,like I said I represent also.to get you all one by one.even if its catching you in your sleep.so pray kacas,cheeseballs,and even you nutbusters.that u aint the one.now its time to play my game.clickclick bangbang .you figure out the rest.so rest in peace bitches.
east side

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Hey la droopy u. R the one that killed blinks from lame ass East bp.. .. and Rubén ha lil locos famaily
shhhhh

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Haha....rest in piss toker....from the quesos
bp finest

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Lisaking wrote:
Thats rite im not afraid to represent my name lisa king"aka.la Droopy Bitch.check this out I once was from that fucked up gang cheeseballs.Not nomore.I have a son from Nutside Mr.Frosty.now my other son daniel im teaching him how to slip n slide,all threw bp.and creep up on all you bitch netbangers,like I said I represent also.to get you all one by one.even if its catching you in your sleep.so pray kacas,cheeseballs,and even you nutbusters.that u aint the one.now its time to play my game.clickclick bangbang .you figure out the rest.so rest in peace bitches.
thats why your in hiding!!!
east side

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

U were with evil. And travieso form.kst u r on u
Lisaking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

And what evil wasnt evil,evil was and still is a punk,just like u,u lil lope.dont ask questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of56
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••