Augusta County man convicted of abduc...

Augusta County man convicted of abducting woman

There are 2 comments on the Staunton Daily News Leader story from Jul 24, 2012, titled Augusta County man convicted of abducting woman. In it, Staunton Daily News Leader reports that:

In a plea deal with the Augusta County Commonwealth's Attorney Office, Sean A. Jamrose, 36, was given a five-year prison term with three years and one month suspended.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Staunton Daily News Leader.

mike via

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Jul 25, 2012
hope you learn that what you done was awful,asking god to forgive and save your soul, and for me to forgive you.will pray for ya.

Since: Aug 12

Lancaster, OH

#2 Aug 12, 2012
Kind of funny the idiot doing bath salts and stealing the 1000 bucks didn't get jail time... how does that work? Sure, this guy deserves jail time, not a good way to end a situation but this Via character should be rotting in jail too.... if we threw all these people in jail maybe our families would be safer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indianapolis mother claims RFRA defense in chil... 3 hr Moon Goddess 2
News Why TV is obsessed with the JonBenet Ramsey mur... 6 hr I_Can_Be_Civil_So... 6
News Prison guard pleads not guilty (Aug '09) 9 hr Cross 35
News Suburban investor charged with bank fraud Tue Gamm11 10
News Hillary defense seeks documentation on errors i... Tue Jacks 22
News Malone man gets prison for larceny, identity theft Tue Really 6
News Fathers' rights protestors plead guilty to misd... (Nov '09) Tue Dennis Rodrigues 149
More from around the web