Judge sets hearing for Nail motions

Jun 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Richmond Daily News

Nail's attorney, Stanley Thompson of Richmond, and Ray County Prosecutor Danielle Rogers have engaged in a long-running battle of motions, denials and continuances since Nail was charged.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
karen

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Come on Danielle Rogers Its was a bb gun,As much as I dislike stanley,This is getting stupid,You have people out there shooting drugs into 14 year olds(James ward) and you let this stupid stuff go on and tie up the court system.OMG Were ever you got your the law degree ,you need to get your money back because they did not teach you very much.Com e on just do a good job and forget the bullcrap
junior

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

This needs to stop what two years of this crap let it go you have nothing on the kid and your still trying to build a case? I can't believe your waisting our tax payers money! The way I see it he should of really been shot with a real gun nail would of done the county a favor!
Norton

Higginsville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

junior wrote:
This needs to stop what two years of this crap let it go you have nothing on the kid and your still trying to build a case? I can't believe your waisting our tax payers money! The way I see it he should of really been shot with a real gun nail would of done the county a favor!
If you were gay like me it wouldnt matter.

CHEERS!

Carrollton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

karen wrote:
Come on Danielle Rogers Its was a bb gun,As much as I dislike stanley,This is getting stupid,You have people out there shooting drugs into 14 year olds(James ward) and you let this stupid stuff go on and tie up the court system.OMG Were ever you got your the law degree ,you need to get your money back because they did not teach you very much.Com e on just do a good job and forget the bullcrap
Point 'just a bb gun' at a cop and see how serious it is.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Someone shot a cop with a bb gun? Wow Orrick is really turning getto!
karen

Windsor, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
but its ok for James Ward to shot young girls up with meth,sell meth,make meth,and get by with it,but dont shot nobody with a bb gun,this system is messssssed up,Look the fat guy that was shot will not even show up for court,and will be dismessed,all this time is just waisted,
karen

Windsor, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
....But its ok for james Ward to shot little girls up with meth,and sell it and make it,when people get hooked on that crap big and real guns get involved and real people die

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Who is James ward is he from here? What's the into on him?
i love drama

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

dont worrie about who he is keep ur lil mouth out of it. u dont need to know who he is u freaking loser
duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

duh
pickel breath

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

James ward and jerry nail beats their girlfriends
wondering

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

im just wonering wen his wife is going to realise howmuch time he spends at darels with her ex,
her ex

Higginsville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

probably as much time as you spend wondering about our lives and all this so called time jerry nail and her ex spend there. try worring about how much time and effort you spend putting your worthless comments about me or jerry or anyone else on here because you obviously dont know shit
her future

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

She needs to get with a real man your daughters need a better father figure I still can't believe she left one loser for the next I have never heard anything good of you two I would love to be in jerrys shoes but I would do things a lot different
amanda hill

Kingfisher, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

her future your stupid and u need to leave my family alone yall think u know everything when u dont know shit
lmfao

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Well I guess its better than jerry beating his wife lol.... This shit cracks me up I learn new things about my life I never knew about
Loling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

I heard she's pregnant with the devils baby.
lmfao

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Loling wrote:
I heard she's pregnant with the devils baby.
Yes I am but its actually twins and I'm selling them to pay off old debts to the devil himself :)
sarah

Whiteman Air Force Base, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

people you r wasteing youre time desiree is soooo duh, shes just happy shegot a husband of any kind.she dont care what he do or with who he does it. dont that makes her spesial
loling

Holts Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

shes so stupid if she dont know what hes doing andwho hes doing it with. he hangs with darels daughter-chy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••