Charlottesville Encourages Participat...

Charlottesville Encourages Participation in Fix A Leak Week

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Charlottesville Encourages Participation in Fix A Leak Week. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

It is part of a national Environmental Protection Agency campaign focused on conserving water and saving money.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

2014 Will Be A Surprise

Richmond, VA

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Water leaked just goes downstream or back in the aquifer for the next folk in line. Yes, you can conserve water but it cant be wasted. Its a closed loop resource.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Mar 18, 2013
2014 Will Be A Surprise wrote:
Water leaked just goes downstream or back in the aquifer for the next folk in line. Yes, you can conserve water but it cant be wasted. Its a closed loop resource.
meanwhile we build dams
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 18, 2013
huck wrote:
<quoted text>
meanwhile we build dams
Dams that will not fill up untill a 9 mile pipe line is built that wasn't put into the cost. Tell me the city ain't corrupt.
bonkers

Collinsville, VA

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Aka, liberal suckers will believe they need to pay more for water, yes we should save, but trust in government in your nieghborhood to tax the sht out of you higher and higher

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge adds 54 years to sentence of Albuquerque ... 47 min Carline 23
News First Day of Barry Davis Murder Trial 59 min So what 4
News Trump aide Cohen apologizes for 'rape' comment 1 hr goonsquad 68
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 1 hr USA taxpayer 7
News Close Hillary Clinton aide in pay dispute 3 hr Le Jimbo 3
News Warren chief won't face criminal charges (Aug '10) 6 hr pedophile hater 9
News Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) 6 hr Dianne 7,976
More from around the web