Constable kills man after domestic di...

Constable kills man after domestic dispute with girlfriend's mom

There are 7 comments on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from Apr 11, 2013, titled Constable kills man after domestic dispute with girlfriend's mom. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

An off-duty state constable fatally shot a Homewood man Wednesday after the man took aim at his fiancee's 19-year-old son and refused to drop his gun, Pittsburgh police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

Da Old Fool trolls on

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Obot wrote:
AAAAAAHHHH, the negro lifestyle. Welcome to Pittsburgh and 80 years of progressive Democratic control.
And given GOP supporters like yourself, it'll be at least 80 more years as a Democratic city; God bless America!
Da Old Fool trolls on

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Ah, like a good little troll, you purvey lies and innuendo in the hope to garner a reaction and the attention you do not deserve. You are a sad little man who simply cannot understand or accept a political reality where the people act in their own best interests... unlike the GOP's base!
Just Saying

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Apr 12, 2013
Paying your fair share will bankrupt no one, fool; as the right wing-nuts are won't to say: Freedom isn't free... so pay your fair share of the taxes, freeloader!
Just Saying

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Apr 12, 2013
Since you lie about what another says (police chief), you most probably are a worse liar yourself, so I doubt you always paid your fair share. And as you are on the Social Security/Medicare doles- which all the idiot Teabaggers fail to understand are not self-sustaining (but they still want their givernment checks and free care), but would deny the same for any other Americans- you're just another of what the GOP has proclaimed as the "takers" in our society.

Rillton, PA

#12 Apr 12, 2013
WOW! one shot one kill. Four shots Four hits and no kill for the PPD. Not ready for prime time .

Portage, MI

#14 Apr 12, 2013
Just Saying

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Apr 12, 2013
Never said Nate was innocent, and if you understood the tax laws, you'd know he apparently wasn't stupid either.

And sorry, I'm straight old man (apparently unlike you), so I'm not that conversant with gay sexual practices... would you explain how YOU do it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Author strikes down intruder theory in JonBenet... (Jul '12) 22 min detectress 116
News Trump touts hotel as Pence heads to Utah in wan... 2 hr Moanz8838 2
News Callihan indicted on pain clinic charges (May '12) 2 hr Spiderman 157
News Florida student, 18, criminally charged after l... (May '13) 2 hr chuck collins fan 505
News Fanny pack mixup unravels massive Medicare frau... (Jul '14) 4 hr marge 15
News Undercover Videos Result in Federal Election Co... 20 hr Synque 11
News The vicious cycle of drug sentencing and the in... Tue The Huntress of S... 4
More from around the web