Constable kills man after domestic dispute with girlfriend's mom

Apr 11, 2013 Full story: WTAE-TV Pittsburgh 7

An off-duty state constable fatally shot a Homewood man Wednesday after the man took aim at his fiancee's 19-year-old son and refused to drop his gun, Pittsburgh police said.

Full Story
Da Old Fool trolls on

Homestead, PA

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Obot wrote:
AAAAAAHHHH, the negro lifestyle. Welcome to Pittsburgh and 80 years of progressive Democratic control.
And given GOP supporters like yourself, it'll be at least 80 more years as a Democratic city; God bless America!
Da Old Fool trolls on

Homestead, PA

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Ah, like a good little troll, you purvey lies and innuendo in the hope to garner a reaction and the attention you do not deserve. You are a sad little man who simply cannot understand or accept a political reality where the people act in their own best interests... unlike the GOP's base!
Just Saying

Homestead, PA

#8 Apr 12, 2013
Paying your fair share will bankrupt no one, fool; as the right wing-nuts are won't to say: Freedom isn't free... so pay your fair share of the taxes, freeloader!
Just Saying

Homestead, PA

#10 Apr 12, 2013
Since you lie about what another says (police chief), you most probably are a worse liar yourself, so I doubt you always paid your fair share. And as you are on the Social Security/Medicare doles- which all the idiot Teabaggers fail to understand are not self-sustaining (but they still want their givernment checks and free care), but would deny the same for any other Americans- you're just another of what the GOP has proclaimed as the "takers" in our society.
Amondo

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Apr 12, 2013
WOW! one shot one kill. Four shots Four hits and no kill for the PPD. Not ready for prime time .
Anita

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 12, 2013
Crazy
Just Saying

Homestead, PA

#15 Apr 12, 2013
Never said Nate was innocent, and if you understood the tax laws, you'd know he apparently wasn't stupid either.

And sorry, I'm straight old man (apparently unlike you), so I'm not that conversant with gay sexual practices... would you explain how YOU do it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 6 min ALLAH 2,424
Ukiah police and fire log: Thursday, Jan. 22, 2015 9 min Here Is One 24
Nancy Schrum to run for District Attorney 35 min FYI 7
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 2 hr spud 142
Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 2 hr clarencedarrow 361
Plea deal taken in baby abuse case 2 hr silkleggs57 1
Exclusive: California DMV Ordered to Overlook I... 2 hr Judge Roy Bean 2
More from around the web