Former police officer appeals termina...

Former police officer appeals termination

There are 81 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Aug 24, 2014, titled Former police officer appeals termination. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Moon also alleges that university and city officials retaliated against him for investigating an alleged stalking incident on the campus and for speaking out about alleged problems within the former Alamogordo Department of Public Safety, court records show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Time for Change

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Aug 24, 2014
Now was any of this that is in the news today reported in the news when it happened?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Aug 24, 2014
Time for Change wrote:
Now was any of this that is in the news today reported in the news when it happened?
Read the news for yourself!
Hmm

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Aug 24, 2014
Time for Change wrote:
Now was any of this that is in the news today reported in the news when it happened?
You sound like a libtard?
SweatyDuckSack

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2014
They need to disband APD. Make everyone reapply to a new agency called otero county sheriff's police under the elected official the sheriff.
Concerned in Alamogordo

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2014
Its about time he got caught! He is a lying ... sack of ... He stretches the truth so that his cases can go to trial. Jurors listen to him and believe him. ALL YOU GRAND JURORS what do you think about his testimony now! WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU. He should be convicted of Larceny. He has destroyed evidence and says he misplaced it. Courts can not trust this man DAVID MOON after this.
Concerned in Alamogordo.
lying in alamogordo

United States

#6 Aug 26, 2014
lying in court
moon is lying through his teeth. he has lied may time in different cases. i was sitting in a couple of moon cases and he flat out lied to the judge. he has destroyed evidence and/or misplaced evidence which was important to other cases. how would you feel if this man was your officer and he lied to the courts for gratification. he has been caught red handed with this machine and no-one is questioning his trust. i believe that he has been a lying son of a blank and no one should believe in his word. he deserves to be fired...just for lying to his supervisors. and his supervisors should throw the book at him.
lying in alamogordo

United States

#7 Aug 26, 2014
how would you feel if this man was supposed to represent you in court and then he is paid to lie. i think david moon has been accepting money offer from many people to convict the defendant just because the court official didnt like them.
US poster is a troll

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Aug 26, 2014
Love how all the "united states" posters (lying in Alamogordo & Concerned in Alamogordo) which are obviously the same poster is slandering Officer Moon.
You are a troll. You could never possess the guts, valor, or fortitude that our local officers, including Officer David Moon possess.
Shut the hell up and say thank you for the protection they provide.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9 Aug 26, 2014
US poster is a troll wrote:
Love how all the "united states" posters (lying in Alamogordo & Concerned in Alamogordo) which are obviously the same poster is slandering Officer Moon.
You are a troll. You could never possess the guts, valor, or fortitude that our local officers, including Officer David Moon possess.
Shut the hell up and say thank you for the protection they provide.
You don't know squat about anybody. You sound like a typical lib!
Internal Affairs

United States

#10 Aug 26, 2014
US poster is a troll wrote:
Love how all the "united states" posters (lying in Alamogordo & Concerned in Alamogordo) which are obviously the same poster is slandering Officer Moon.
You are a troll. You could never possess the guts, valor, or fortitude that our local officers, including Officer David Moon possess.
Shut the hell up and say thank you for the protection they provide.
Officer (Dirt Bag) Moon should be the poster child for Police corruption. Any officer who seek personal gain, such as money or career advancement, through the abuse of power, for example by accepting bribes in exchange for not pursuing, or selectively pursuing, an investigation or arrest.

One common form of police corruption is soliciting or accepting bribes in exchange for not reporting organized drug or prostitution rings or other illegal activities. Another example is police officers flouting the police code of conduct in order to secure convictions of suspects—for example, through the use of falsified evidence. More rarely, police officers may deliberately and systematically participate in organized crime themselves.

Piss on him. Karma is a (B) itch. Now STFU loser.....What say you Border Man?
Taxpayer

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Aug 26, 2014
Internal Affairs wrote:
<quoted text>
Officer (Dirt Bag) Moon should be the poster child for Police corruption. Any officer who seek personal gain, such as money or career advancement, through the abuse of power, for example by accepting bribes in exchange for not pursuing, or selectively pursuing, an investigation or arrest.
One common form of police corruption is soliciting or accepting bribes in exchange for not reporting organized drug or prostitution rings or other illegal activities. Another example is police officers flouting the police code of conduct in order to secure convictions of suspects—for example, through the use of falsified evidence. More rarely, police officers may deliberately and systematically participate in organized crime themselves.
Piss on him. Karma is a (B) itch. Now STFU loser.....What say you Border Man?
How many DWI's did he bust you for?
TAXPAYER IN ALAMOGORDO

United States

#12 Aug 27, 2014
I for one do not want DAVID MOON working for DPS again.He has lost my trust and many others. It looks like he is part of the Club. They wont want to convict one of their own. The agency's are already side stepping the issue. Remember when the Elections come around. Vote the Good old Boys out of office. Rio Rancho Stick to your own Problems with APD in ABQ. YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE HERE.
No clue

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Aug 27, 2014
You all have no clue what goes on at that University. Did you all not read the article today about then stalking professor and how Nancy Montgomery didn't want officer Moon to be told of the incident? Cheri is backpeddaling to save her ass as well as Nancy Montgomery's ass. The ONLY reason Moon was fired was because of retaliation. The old broken down Coke machine didn't even belong to the college. It was not stolen, it was purchased. Moon was told by a Coca-Cola rep that he could buy it. He gave the thing back after he found out those Coca-Cola guys can't sell those machines. Colleges receive federal funds. If there are any incident of stalking, harassment, rape, or sexual abuse those funds no longer go to the college. The enrollment is down 20%. Of course the college doesn't want to lose that money. Nancy Montgomery has already caused the school to be sued by another employee and she won her case which is going to cost the college and taxpayers thousands of dollars in back pay. She is retaliating against Moon now to save her sorry little ass. So, you can thank Profesor Ron McNeel, who was the one that was harassing and stalking all these students. I fully support Moon. He got an excellent attorney and will win his case just like Ernistine Baca did. You can also thank Nancy Montgomery for causing all of these lawsuits. Its time for her vindictive ass to go. You all have NO idea what goes on at that school.
No clue

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Aug 27, 2014
Internal Affairs wrote:
<quoted text>
Officer (Dirt Bag) Moon should be the poster child for Police corruption. Any officer who seek personal gain, such as money or career advancement, through the abuse of power, for example by accepting bribes in exchange for not pursuing, or selectively pursuing, an investigation or arrest.
One common form of police corruption is soliciting or accepting bribes in exchange for not reporting organized drug or prostitution rings or other illegal activities. Another example is police officers flouting the police code of conduct in order to secure convictions of suspects—for example, through the use of falsified evidence. More rarely, police officers may deliberately and systematically participate in organized crime themselves.
Piss on him. Karma is a (B) itch. Now STFU loser.....What say you Border Man?
Why don't you STFU. That would be Nancy Montgomery who seeks personal gain through the abuse of power. She has her head shoved so far up Cheri Jimeno's ass that Cheri is now going to get in trouble for all of this. They both deserve each other.
Concerned in Alamogordo

United States

#15 Aug 27, 2014
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
How many DWI's did he bust you for?
Are you the man he sold it to in Rio Rancho? Or do you work for ABQ Police Department. What wrong with This Picture? Rio Rancho does not even pay taxes in Alamogordo. Stick to the Subject. A Veteran Alamogordo Police Officer removed $350.00 Coke Machine that may could have been sold for more who knows, that did not belong to him. THIS IS NOT HIS FIRST RODEO. DAVID MOON investigates stuff like this. He know that a driver could not sell equipment that belongs to Coke, and if he was on the other side of this investigation (David Moon was investigating this Incident) he would be asking why would you think a Coke driver employee could sell company equipment and Before he was through DAVID MOON would charge this person with embezzlement because he spent the money made from the Coke Machine on personal items. COPS always charge people with everything in the book and waits to see what sticks.
lying in alamogordo

United States

#16 Aug 27, 2014
US poster is a troll wrote:
Love how all the "united states" posters (lying in Alamogordo & Concerned in Alamogordo) which are obviously the same poster is slandering Officer Moon.
You are a troll. You could never possess the guts, valor, or fortitude that our local officers, including Officer David Moon possess.
Shut the hell up and say thank you for the protection they provide.
i respect the authorities, but when the authorities like moon screw up why is it that they dont get the book thrown at them. he stole property and sold it to someone else. he says that he got permission from an employee, but not the owner of the property. so isnt this considered to be theft and embezzlement. so why dont u keep your troll mouth quiet.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#17 Aug 27, 2014
If an employee of a business gives you something do you ask if he owns the item or do you assume he knows what he is doing?
Moon is innocent

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Aug 27, 2014
He bought it. He didn't take anything dumbfuks
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19 Aug 27, 2014
They are liberals, facts don't matter to them. It's all about how they feel!
Fat Red Head

Alamogordo, NM

#20 Aug 27, 2014
Moon is innocent wrote:
He bought it. He didn't take anything dumbfuks
Funny how people call it retaliation when they get caught stealing something and get fired for it. From what I read, the police department (his employer) did an investigation and fired him, not the University. The university chose not to press charges. I believe the refrigerator must have belonged to the University or he would not have lost his job. Clearly, it doesn't matter who it belonged it, he stole it and sold it without the right to do so. Not sure why anyone would believe Moon as many times as his story changed. Clearly, he is lying. And on a final note, he was a police officer and should have known better than to take and sell something that did not belong to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Virginia man faces felony charges for anim... 3 hr concerned 2
News Civil rights groups challenge Alabama county's ... 6 hr Joyce hamilton 1
News 'No charges can be filed' in JonBenet case with... 6 hr Revelations 4
News Sheriff Cory Hutcheson Vowed to Clean Up His Ru... 8 hr Please say no 133
News Man takes drone out for a sunset flight, drone ... 8 hr annoying 90
News ICE Has Made Over 41,000 Arrests in Trump's Fir... 9 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 17
News Republicans already giving Trump's budget a col... 9 hr CodeTalker 5
More from around the web