Fired Catholic School Teacher Gives B...

Fired Catholic School Teacher Gives Birth to Son

There are 1 comment on the EDGE story from Mar 26, 2014, titled Fired Catholic School Teacher Gives Birth to Son. In it, EDGE reports that:

A Montana Catholic school teacher who was fired for being pregnant and unmarried has filed a discrimination complaint with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

crawfish

Fernandina Beach, FL

#1 Mar 26, 2014
I know it stings when you are called out for an immoral action. It makes you want to fight back to undo the hurt or to justify the action. However, the action was ours and so are the consequence. She shouldn't be complaining against God. The Catholic school was not discriminating, but only trying to live up to it's code of ethics, set forth by God, to show a good example to the youth that are being taught. What do we teach our young if we become permissive in our own faith and morals? I feel for her. I can empathize with her position. It's not easy being a mother, let alone an unwed mother that was fired. But I believe, she made her bed quite literally and now she must lay in it. Decisions have consequences good and bad. No wonder our youth are out of control, they believe as this girl....there should be no bad consequences for immoral actions. Many times, we as a society allow it, nay demand it. Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catching Up with Bates Motel: The Body 2 min Stonetemple 2
News 'Let 1994 go': Simpson case's racial symbolism ... 2 hr GODS GIFT 18
News Trump adviser resigned ahead of negative magazi... 4 hr Ms Sassy 1
News US court rules Arkansas can block Planned Paren... 6 hr Red Crosse 15
News Terre Haute facing third lawsuit claiming haras... 9 hr Audolfo 4
News Illinois governor says immigration bill 'very r... 12 hr spytheweb 1
News Nunn receives 20-year sentence 12 hr deserved 1
More from around the web