Mother loses fourth child to Chicago gun violence

Jan 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTAX-AM Springfield

Chambers will bury her son, Ronnie Chambers, on Monday. He was the last of the single mother's children - all victims of gun violence in Chicago over a period of 18 years.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2013
grounded in reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

single mother of four??

where is the father or fathers of these four children, or do you even know who the fathers are??

The fathers should be involved.

shame on you as the adult in this situation.
when your first child was shot you should have gotten off your lazy black ass packed up your kids and moved out of the mess.
every where any where is better than the south side of Chicago on welfare.

Cabrini green was one of the worst slums every created by welfare. nothing good was every going to come from living there in the drug gang infested slum. even the Chicago key stoned cops did not want to go in there, it was a lawless jungle.

years of being on welfare must have dulled your mind and broken your spirit. waste your life on welfare if you wish but your children deserved a chance to live.

had you moved your other children could still be alive today.

so stop pouting putting on that sad negro face for us, now look in the mirror and tell other welfare moms to clear out of Chicago slums.

there is a leader ship vacuum in the negro community on the south side of Chicago, no male head of households lets drug gangs morons set the tone for the streets.

NYC NY had a similar problem in the 70's then the people elected mayor couch who at the request of voters cleared out the drugs, gangs made it safe to walk the city parks at night, got the homeless off the streets, cleaned up the city made it user friendly again.

guess the people of NYC are just a lot smarter than the negro's of Chicago.

So look in the mirror and face the truth of what's wrong with Chicago.

I have no sympathy for you , you made your bed now rest in it.
Drinkin beer N passin gas

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Who cares. This is the sub-human culture in Chicago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP Shies Away From Obamacare Repeal 2 min foster 5
No Charges Against Luce County Troopers, Prosec... (Jun '09) 3 min Sneaky Pete 269
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 13 min Frankie Rizzo 408
Sumner judge refuses to grant retrial for Linds... (Feb '14) 18 min Website Sicko 8
Jonesboro man arrested for slapping child 1 hr I heard 5
Defiant Gov. Perry rejects 'outrageous' indictment 1 hr Kid_Tomorrow 124
Former police officer appeals termination 2 hr Moon is innocent 34
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Law People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••