Man convicted of murder in 1989 Carso...

Man convicted of murder in 1989 Carson drive-in theater killing

There are 35 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Aug 2, 2010, titled Man convicted of murder in 1989 Carson drive-in theater killing. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A 37-year-old man was convicted today of first- degree murder for the shooting death of a woman who was kidnapped with her boyfriend from a Carson drive-in theater more than 20 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chris

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2010
There's obviously not enough justice in the world that can be dealt to this guy. I think a good start would be to find the loved ones of this fellow (wife, children, parents, etc.) and torture them in front of his eyes with a blowtorch and pliers. Do one a year and make him suffer with the memories of his dying, screaming family members.
theguvna

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2010
And we keep this scum alive for what? Someone start a petition to change the law so we can give these people what they deserve.
Local Girl

Van Nuys, CA

#3 Aug 2, 2010
Death Penalty! Sometimes you have to thin out the herd!
Jaquin

North Hollywood, CA

#4 Aug 2, 2010
They will rott in hell for eternity. What scum!I'm surprised they didnt try the race card..
Lomita local

San Antonio, TX

#5 Aug 2, 2010
Pure F-N evil... No other way to describe these guys. Death penalty= way to good for this scum. I say pull-off some nasty medical experiments like the Nazi's did during ww2. Even that would be too good for them.
Big Pedran

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2010
You call yourself catholic, and have been baptized, don't really make any difference. Garbage is garbage!
launa

Redondo Beach, CA

#7 Aug 2, 2010
prison hell no take them out and violate and torch them what they did to that young couple is just blame f--- up they were planning there wedding and to spend their life together. I remember that terrible crime, i knew the young man. NO PRISON-JUST TAKE THEM OUT AND KILL THEM.
Carson Nana

Victorville, CA

#8 Aug 3, 2010
I was a teen when this crime occured, and couldnt go to the drive-in anymore, per my parents! Now I'm a grandma and feel bad that this young lady will never get to see her own grandkids! May God watch over her family and comfort them.
Justice Finally

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2010
We were at that drive-in on Fig. east of 110 that night, saw a diff. movie, got a real bad vibe, left early, heard of this crime later; scared shitless, never been to a drive-in since. Man, RIP the victim, could have been me. Perp should have death penalty.
HBRUNNER

Long Beach, CA

#10 Aug 3, 2010
im happy to know this piece of trash is being sentenced by a lady judge..
"just remember judge, an eye for an eye. not life for death"
Haram

Long Beach, CA

#11 Aug 3, 2010
Carson Nana wrote:
I was a teen when this crime occured, and couldnt go to the drive-in anymore, per my parents! Now I'm a grandma and feel bad that this young lady will never get to see her own grandkids! May God watch over her family and comfort them.
The crime occurred 21 years ago when you were a teen. Now your a grandma. At what?..... 38 years old????
SHONDA

Hilo, HI

#12 Aug 3, 2010
this is why in TORRANCE, we believe in safety first. our theatres have security and you are in a comfortable environment. something they shouldve considered over there in that awful city, that might have prevented this tragedy. justice has been served, and the beloved TORRANCE residents support this family and are happy that this woman can finally RIP.
The Shadow

Bellflower, CA

#13 Aug 3, 2010
Let's hope there is a spot on the row for this animal. I packed heat for years going to Vermont Drive In and this one on Main street after this crime. The next time it I wanted the dead person to be the perp. Kudos to the detectives for finding this waste of oxygen and bringing it to see justice served. Move over Mr. Bittaker!
King Salomon

Riverside, CA

#14 Aug 3, 2010
Animals, is what these three miscreants are. Their mothers should have been neutered at birth so that they would not have given birth to these welfare recipient criminals. Hopefully they'll be sodomized 24/7 for the rest of their lives.
KCS

United States

#15 Aug 3, 2010
SHONDA wrote:
this is why in TORRANCE, we believe in safety first. our theatres have security and you are in a comfortable environment. something they shouldve considered over there in that awful city, that might have prevented this tragedy. justice has been served, and the beloved TORRANCE residents support this family and are happy that this woman can finally RIP.
Shonda it's easier to just keep your mouth shut and not let everyone know what a idiot you truly are.
Kelli

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#16 Aug 3, 2010
Why did it take 21yrs to get a conviction? Why didn't the article mention that? The writing in the media today is so poor. Did any of these writers go to journalism school or they just take a writing job because they cannot break into the film industry?
Crazy World

Chino, CA

#17 Aug 3, 2010
They have had 21 years to rape and kill others. Justice is too slow in my view. I am sure in 21 years they have done plenty of damage to others and contributed nothing to society. Death penalty needs to be enforced.
EDUCATED Chicana

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#18 Aug 3, 2010
My heart truly goes out to her family as well as Jesus because this is a crime that I am sure has affected these families for all these years and will continue to do so. Its unforgivable what these men did, and to know that they have been free is just heartbreaking. I hope their families suffer as much as possible, only because it never went noticed what their family member or members were doing. I believe many of you are right in that we need to change jail time, these guys should fry for what they did and not have us taxpayers paying their way thru the jail system. I hope they truly suffer in jail, and not get to sit and watch tv and talk on cell phones! But I really hope that the guys in there take care of these guys! Cause I can never imagine being put thru what she and her boyfriend had to go thru. My heart goes out to them! And may she rest in peace.
-WSJ-IS-MY-HERO-

“Beautiful Ugly”

Since: Jul 10

Torrance, CA

#19 Aug 3, 2010
SHONDA wrote:
You are correct, this could never happen in Torrance, or to a Torrance resident...ever!

I mean, it is just impossible!!!

Anyone else picking up on my sarcasm yet?

Oh Shonda....*Jesse shakes head from side to side*

Glad they got the perp...and may the victims rest in peace.
KCS

Moorpark, CA

#20 Aug 3, 2010
Kelli wrote:
Why did it take 21yrs to get a conviction? Why didn't the article mention that? The writing in the media today is so poor. Did any of these writers go to journalism school or they just take a writing job because they cannot break into the film industry?
DNA its as easy as that, These guys were teenagers and probably had no records at the time. DNA strikes again thanks god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Nopal 316
News Scher, Montrose physician and convicted murdere... (Jan '11) 10 hr catnip 8
News Bail set in Hartle rape case, jury selection to... 18 hr Outrageous 61
News In climate denial, again (Oct '10) 21 hr Into The Night 116
News Officer: Military adultery ban is unfair to het... 22 hr nanoanomaly 1
News U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch to visit LA... 22 hr nanoanomaly 1
News The Senate Wants to Punish Sanctuary Cities by ... 22 hr nanoanomaly 3
More from around the web