Ohio man who killed 6-month-old baby ...

Ohio man who killed 6-month-old baby seeks mercy

There are 5 comments on the Boston Herald story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Ohio man who killed 6-month-old baby seeks mercy. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

Condemned killer Steven Smith's argument for mercy isn't an easy one. Smith acknowledges he intended to rape his girlfriend's 6-month-old daughter but says he never intended to kill the baby.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

Dontask

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Death is to good for a person like that I am a fan of capital punishment but what ever they do to him is not enough
Leah

Madison, WI

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Dontask wrote:
Death is to good for a person like that I am a fan of capital punishment but what ever they do to him is not enough
Whatever they do, just don't let him sit there in prison watching TV, for 30 plus years. Execute him. Justice doesn't work unless it has teeth.
Nautilus1

United States

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever they do, just don't let him sit there in prison watching TV, for 30 plus years. Execute him. Justice doesn't work unless it has teeth.
Well said

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Nautilus1 wrote:
<quoted text> Well said
Though, of course, if you've seen the utter dreck on tv lately, you'd be forgiven for thinking that 30 years' worth of it might be a fate worse than death....
Nautilus1

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2013
Sumie wrote:
<quoted text>
Though, of course, if you've seen the utter dreck on tv lately, you'd be forgiven for thinking that 30 years' worth of it might be a fate worse than death....
Hi Sumie , I sure agree with you there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) 22 min boycott 23
News Man tried for allegedly sexually abusing teen 3 hr butters_ 3
News Thousands More Clinton Emails to Be Released 4 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Boulder's notorious JonBenet Ramsey case sees T... 4 hr Heloise 10
News First Sexual Orientation Discrimination Decisio... 5 hr Rainbow Kid 1
News Con man ordered to pay $60,000 in restitution (Apr '11) 16 hr Simone Stewart 2
News US sailor gets year in jail for sub photos 18 hr America Gentleman... 2
More from around the web